Thread: Timeline

Timeline

So....

It seems this progresses from underwear? Yes?

I started out as a young boy sneaking into my sisters room and putting on her panties and bras. I felt guilty, but I did it again and again.

Then I got older and had money so I bought my own. I had no urge to progress. It was just underwear. Then I got a girlfriend, purged and stopped. I didn?t think about it.

Then I split up but lived with my parents so tricky. I wanted to extend the dressing and do more. I wanted the lingerie and dresses. I didn?t do it.

But, then over time I felt that if I was doing this then I needed to do this. I wanted dresses, skirts, tops, wigs, makeup, accessories, pantyhose, stockings, garter belts, shoes, heels, leggings, sandals, flats. Falsies. The list is endless.

So here I am, 40 years old, living on my own for the first time. All my deliveries have been taken and I feel happy. I don?t know what I am, maybe I?m a fetishist transvestite. Maybe, perhaps.

I have

20 bras
    15 panties
    5 garter belts
    8 stockings
    5 pantyhose
    2 pairs of killer Heels
    1 pair of flat sandals
    1 skater skirt (black)
    1 mini skirt (black)
    1 yellow ra ra skirt
    1 ruffle skirt (pink)
    4 dresses of various types
    2 white work blouses
    2 black work skirts
    1 black Ann Summers basque
    1 red lace basque
    1 Ann summers negligee
    2 lace vests
    Too much makeup to mention
    6 bottles of perfume
    Earrings
    Necklaces
    Breastforms
    3 wigs

So there you go. I have all my deliveries now. I guess this is me for the foreseeable future.

From underwear I?ve come to this and I?m looking forward to it. I do love the perfume. Makes me feel so feminine.
    Last edited by KatieTv; 03-27-2020 at 08:14 PM.

Hi Katie, I would say you have a very nice collection of pretty things. Time to enjoy yourself and indulge in what makes you happy.
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Hi Katie, I would say you have a very nice collection of pretty things. Time to enjoy yourself and indulge in what makes you happy.
    Thankyou for the encouragement

Silver Member
    You could be a fetishist transvestite. It is the most popular fetish, and the most common form of crossdressing.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Nice starter kit you got going.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U haven't mentioned if sex is involved with your dressing, Katie? If it's not? U aren't technically a fetishist.

If it is? U mite be!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

That list is what some of us would call, "a good start." Soon those numbers will be in the hundreds!

- Diane

Looks like a nice wardrobe.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Only 3 wigs?

You are just a beginner!

Platinum Member
    Enjoy your clothes. Yes, there are some who have a lot more. Given the scope of your wardrobe I would not call you a fetish dresser. A fetish dresser tends to zero in on one particular article of clothing and has some sexual significance.

What do people mean by is sex involved? No I don’t have sex with anyone while dressed.

Katie,

The sex element is often "self pleasuring" before returning to drab.

As others have said your wardrobe is a good starting point. Given your age I would suggest focusing less on RaRa and ruffle more towards A line, flaired and pencil skirts. More attuned to what a GG would wear, especially if you have aspirations to one day go out dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by KatieTv View Post
    What do people mean by is sex involved? No I don’t have sex with anyone while dressed.
    They mean "is the act of crossdressing arousing?" That's it. Whatever follows is not part of the equation, so to speak.

Katie, You have a fairly good size wardrobe. Good for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    Katie,
    Sound like you have a nice selection. I need to count what I have. I keep most of my stuff in a self storage site and then a bag with the stuff I am using and all the basics (makeup, jewelry, forms, wig) in a bag that I mix in with my hunting stuff. I know I have at least twice as many women's shoes than I have male shoes. But that is one reason I enjoy dressing. I love the selection and styles and being able to look pretty! If you ever want to email me, feel free. I love to share pictures, stories and more via email.

Michelle
    Michellecd9999