Thread: Timeline

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Timeline

So....

It seems this progresses from underwear? Yes?

I started out as a young boy sneaking into my sisters room and putting on her panties and bras. I felt guilty, but I did it again and again.

Then I got older and had money so I bought my own. I had no urge to progress. It was just underwear. Then I got a girlfriend, purged and stopped. I didn?t think about it.

Then I split up but lived with my parents so tricky. I wanted to extend the dressing and do more. I wanted the lingerie and dresses. I didn?t do it.

But, then over time I felt that if I was doing this then I needed to do this. I wanted dresses, skirts, tops, wigs, makeup, accessories, pantyhose, stockings, garter belts, shoes, heels, leggings, sandals, flats. Falsies. The list is endless.

So here I am, 40 years old, living on my own for the first time. All my deliveries have been taken and I feel happy. I don?t know what I am, maybe I?m a fetishist transvestite. Maybe, perhaps.

I have

20 bras
    15 panties
    5 garter belts
    8 stockings
    5 pantyhose
    2 pairs of killer Heels
    1 pair of flat sandals
    1 skater skirt (black)
    1 mini skirt (black)
    1 yellow ra ra skirt
    1 ruffle skirt (pink)
    4 dresses of various types
    2 white work blouses
    2 black work skirts
    1 black Ann Summers basque
    1 red lace basque
    1 Ann summers negligee
    2 lace vests
    Too much makeup to mention
    6 bottles of perfume
    Earrings
    Necklaces
    Breastforms
    3 wigs

So there you go. I have all my deliveries now. I guess this is me for the foreseeable future.

From underwear I?ve come to this and I?m looking forward to it. I do love the perfume. Makes me feel so feminine.
    Last edited by KatieTv; 03-27-2020 at 08:14 PM.