Thread: A Maria Day

A Maria Day

No work today because the company cut there hours due to the virus. I woke up and made coffee and brought one to my wife who was now three weeks working at home and looked like she was reaching her breaking point. I sat on the couch and my wife looked over at me and asked if I wanted make today a Maria day, I asked her what that was and what was involved? She said I was complaining last week that I have nice stuff and never have anywhere special to wear it, so today is my day to get pretty and we can do whatever I want. I laughed thinking that shes really losing her marbles and I said sure why not. With one push on her key pad she cloesd her laptop and said she could use a day away from her computer and the TV and told me to get ready. We decided to go to a park area that was about an hour away and we made some sandwiches. I got all dolled up and we went for real, we were driving on a highway that was leading to a boarder that was closed but only trucks were crossing, so there were a lot of trucks on the drive. With my snake skin skirt hiked up showing my black lacy stay-ups, my wife made a comment that my legs were getting the attention from truck drivers. We stopped at highway restroom and there was nobody there, we thought it was closed and my wife got out of the car to check and it was open, she gave me a thumbs up and started walking in, she then came out and came to me and said that not all the lights were on in the washroom and if I could go with her because it was creepy. I couldn't believe my ears and I instantly jumped out of the car, we walked in and my wife went into the first stall, I went to the second one and my wife told me not to lift the lid and if I'm going to use a women's washroom to have respect and act like a women, I told her of coarse. She then asked me how it felt to be in the women's washroom and in a joking voice she asked me " this is your first time in a women's washroom dressed isn't it" I said yes and at that moment it all felt surreal, something I never thought about or even dream of sitting in a women's washroom in the next stall of my wife. It was amazing making small talk next to each other, even though I was finished I just sat there and tried to take it all in. I heard her starting to get up and then I asked her if before we leave can we fix our make-up by the mirror together like we are 2 hot chicks. She laughed and said sure and we did and she touched up my makeup and lipstick and when we open the door we noticed another car in the parking lot. It had tinted windows and we couldn't see, my wife then asked me if wanted to take a picture of me in front of my first women's washroom I used. It was strange standing out there while my wife was getting the camera and not knowing who was in that other car. We then went to the park and we sat on a picnic table eating, it wasn't the warmest day but it was sunny the most amazing feeling when the sun heats up the stay-ups just amazing. There weren't many people mostly older couples walking on a path just a little further from where were sitting, and my wife making comments about what pervs those old men are trying to get a look at my legs that my wife was jokingly lifting my skirt higher bugging them . I tried to take as much of it in as I could and didn't want the day to end, but the wind started picking up and my wife was getting cold. We drove home and I couldn't have thanked my wife enough, she told me even with all the uncertainty and stress and sadness, fear over this virus it was good to take a break and just try to enjoy one day. I know it's tough times these days but it was a day I only could have dreamed of, not at the best time when the world is in such a mess. I guess it was a one day distraction. Thanks

I love your description of the whole trip. Keep it up, you will need more distractions and you are so lucky to have a wife to help you. She is a gem.

Platinum Member
    I?m glad the two of you got out together. Hope that, once the mess has passed, that you?ll enjoy many other outings.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    I envy your manner to distract attention from the coronavirus. With so fewer people out on the streets and also social distancing it may be the ideal time for strolls and drives.

Thanks for sharing!

Maria,

This surely is the shape of things to come. Your wonderful SO has given you a green light to put those pretty things to good use. Don't let this golden opportunity slip by. Using the washroom was her clever way of pushing you along, showing you just what's possible if you're prepared to take the chance.

Ask for her opinion as well as her company when starting out and of course baby steps. Don't leave it too long before reporting your next adventure.

You have one heck of a wife i hope you will treasure her for ever! I was dreaming i was you!!!

Maria you and your wife have a wonderful relationship. Thank you for sharing it. Connie

Aspiring Member
    That's a great story. So glad it all worked out for fun! Since you both had a good time you can probably do a similar thing again. But don't rush it and make sure you get her opinion and OK. Just keep it fun. Sherrii

Excellent Maria. I'm glad you had fun. Hopefully the first of many outings.

Maria the relationship that you and your wife has is amazing. I hope you treasure her greatly and show her as she is awesome to do something like this. I have often dreamed of my wife and I having a relationship like this. I got a chuckle when you mentioned she was pulling up your skirt for the guys walking nearby.
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar

So happy for you!

This is something I can only dream of. Count your blessings.

I could only dream of that happening to me
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Platinum Member
    Maria, looking back at recent events that you have shared, it seems as though your wonderful wife, step by step, is helping ease you out in the broadest sense of the term. I?m guessing that feel this yourself. Obviously, I thin that is great and would eagerly accept that level of support in my own life. So, maybe its time to talk with your wife about where you would like this to go and ask her help in getting you there.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Another great post about you and your wonderful spouse

Maria, What a great post. You have a wonderful wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Sounds like a great day and a great SO! Thank you for sharing!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Sounds like you two had a fabulous day off! Sounded like you had some fun, and I am so jealous! Kids are all back home and there is no time for Maria, even though my older boys know about her, along with my wife. Oh well, I will just have to wait a couple of months and then the summer, before our youngest goes back to school as I don't think he will be in school moving forward for the rest of spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Primrose View Post
    I love your description of the whole trip. Keep it up, you will need more distractions and you are so lucky to have a wife to help you. She is a gem.
    I agree too. Good for you!

always a good read Maria!
    Just one request please?
    Paragraphs make it easier to read

Sounds like a great day. Hope that you have more like it and if you do make sure to tell us about them.

What a beautiful story. What an amazing wife. And such a healthy relationship.

Maria, to what can you attribute her acceptance? Her nature? your approach?

Would love to know the secret.

Alice K