No work today because the company cut there hours due to the virus. I woke up and made coffee and brought one to my wife who was now three weeks working at home and looked like she was reaching her breaking point. I sat on the couch and my wife looked over at me and asked if I wanted make today a Maria day, I asked her what that was and what was involved? She said I was complaining last week that I have nice stuff and never have anywhere special to wear it, so today is my day to get pretty and we can do whatever I want. I laughed thinking that shes really losing her marbles and I said sure why not. With one push on her key pad she cloesd her laptop and said she could use a day away from her computer and the TV and told me to get ready. We decided to go to a park area that was about an hour away and we made some sandwiches. I got all dolled up and we went for real, we were driving on a highway that was leading to a boarder that was closed but only trucks were crossing, so there were a lot of trucks on the drive. With my snake skin skirt hiked up showing my black lacy stay-ups, my wife made a comment that my legs were getting the attention from truck drivers. We stopped at highway restroom and there was nobody there, we thought it was closed and my wife got out of the car to check and it was open, she gave me a thumbs up and started walking in, she then came out and came to me and said that not all the lights were on in the washroom and if I could go with her because it was creepy. I couldn't believe my ears and I instantly jumped out of the car, we walked in and my wife went into the first stall, I went to the second one and my wife told me not to lift the lid and if I'm going to use a women's washroom to have respect and act like a women, I told her of coarse. She then asked me how it felt to be in the women's washroom and in a joking voice she asked me " this is your first time in a women's washroom dressed isn't it" I said yes and at that moment it all felt surreal, something I never thought about or even dream of sitting in a women's washroom in the next stall of my wife. It was amazing making small talk next to each other, even though I was finished I just sat there and tried to take it all in. I heard her starting to get up and then I asked her if before we leave can we fix our make-up by the mirror together like we are 2 hot chicks. She laughed and said sure and we did and she touched up my makeup and lipstick and when we open the door we noticed another car in the parking lot. It had tinted windows and we couldn't see, my wife then asked me if wanted to take a picture of me in front of my first women's washroom I used. It was strange standing out there while my wife was getting the camera and not knowing who was in that other car. We then went to the park and we sat on a picnic table eating, it wasn't the warmest day but it was sunny the most amazing feeling when the sun heats up the stay-ups just amazing. There weren't many people mostly older couples walking on a path just a little further from where were sitting, and my wife making comments about what pervs those old men are trying to get a look at my legs that my wife was jokingly lifting my skirt higher bugging them . I tried to take as much of it in as I could and didn't want the day to end, but the wind started picking up and my wife was getting cold. We drove home and I couldn't have thanked my wife enough, she told me even with all the uncertainty and stress and sadness, fear over this virus it was good to take a break and just try to enjoy one day. I know it's tough times these days but it was a day I only could have dreamed of, not at the best time when the world is in such a mess. I guess it was a one day distraction. Thanks