I understand that with the coronavirus situation that many therapists are currently closed. Even if that weren't the case, however, being a single parent, I dont really have much by way of financial resources to be able to afford seeing a therapist, however, my dysphoria is really starting to get to the point of almost a physical ache. I have been trying for a couple of years now to see a therapist, but largely due to monetary reasons, I haven't been able to get more than a few appointments in before I start running into trouble, they start pushing a bit of a religious slant, or they dont seem to know what they're doing with regard to trans patients. This is starting to get out of hand. I'm unsure if I want to go with an informed consent type of situation, because I do have my doubts and fears, but I need to get this addressed. My question is, does anyone know of any resources available, particularly in N. Texas that I could use to be able to start seeing a therapist regularly without bankrupting myself. I'm also willing to use video conferencing to other areas if necessary, but I really need to do something before this gets even more out of hand. Thanks.