Thread: Magazine article

Magazine article

Just saw an article online from Lifestyle magazine. The headline: Why Not Wearing A Bra During Self-Isolation Is The Best.

If there was a crossdress magazine it would read just the opposite: Why Wearing A Bra During Self-Isolation Is The Best.

Just an observation I think we all can relate to!!!

If I was stuck at home full time and not working I would be for sure being wearing a br more often

I'm wearing a bra every day, love it!!

I saw that as well. If my step children had there own homes, I'd be wearing a bra 24/7.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I'm not wearing one 24/7 but i'm wearing one on a daily basis.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I'm one of the lucky ones. I live in the country and my workshop is beside my house. I always wear full dress after work and, with the current situation I have more time to dress.

I love it i'm in one for at lease half the day.
    Last edited by Connie D50; 03-31-2020 at 05:51 AM.

Same as April here X

Wearing a bra is a part of my daily dressing. Sometimes with forms, sometimes not. I feel incomplete without it.

All of my waking hours.

I am now 24/7 so wearing a bra is a normal day to day thing for me
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Nope. I only wear a bra to hold my forms up.

If I wear forms, I also wear my all in one girdle, waist cincher, and hip and butt pads.

When I have a sexy fem figure, I feel compelled to wear some sexy, attractive outfit over it.

Then, what's the point of getting dressed up without coordinating it with all the accessories? Wig, heels, gloves, belts, jewelry, and in my case, a pretty mask!

I don't know about u? But, when I get all made up like that? I either do a photo shoot or go out with other T girls!

I ENVY u girls that can just throw on a bra and panties and be satisfied!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Why stop with just a bra?

Doc, I can say I'm content in bra and panties. I'm not sure about being satisfied, though.

Aspiring Member
    I wear a bralette about once every month or 2 or 3.

And I'm satisfied.

Aspiring Member
    Confession time. Since starting transition about a month and a half ago, I've been wearing a bra every day. Most often a sports bra, but when I'm dressing nicely to go out, a nice feminine bra. I've got to admit I've become like CIS women. I'm really glad when it's bed time and I can take it off and rarely, I go bra-less, usually after working out when I change out of my sweaty sports bra. But I figure that's part of the deal and I don't mind. Right now I wear a padded bra to give me a feminine silhouette. I look forward to the day when I will wear one because I *need* one; I've only been on HRT for just over a month so not yet.

Silver Member
    24/7 usually, with girls tucked in.

Silver Member
    I wear a bra most every day.

I wear at minimum a Bra every day, sometimes more.

I wear mine every day.
    I have to, if I don't my boobs fall off...LOL
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    I can see why women might feel compelled to remove their bras at the end of the day, if they knew they were going to be alone and not going out. But, even on days off, around the house or the yard, they wore their bras, I presume for support and also because I presume, they knew they looked good. So, its a self image thing, just like it is for us.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    All about looks is it, Kim?

Unlike "us", I wonder for how many GG women wearing a bra is a fetish?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    There's a big difference in perspective between "I get to wear a bra" and "I need to wear a bra every waking minute because gravity". Most CDs are in the former group, where a bra is a joyful option, maybe even a privilege, we get precious few opportunities to exercise. A woman for whom it has been a must ever since the age of twelve might understandably feel differently.