Thread: Looking back!

Looking back!

I was browsing through my junk mail and received a notification from here about my birthday. I relogged in today and saw my younger self in my profile pic!

It?s been ages since I?ve actually dressed and it certainly brings back fond memories! Lol the quarantine makes me wanna do my home workouts dressed like I used to do 😂. Nice to see the community has grown!

Platinum Member
    Its been a while, has it? You joined not long after is did. A lot has changed. Many good people have passed through these pages.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Tell me about it! It has been awhile. Also sorry if this was supposed to go in the reintroductions.

Hoping I can rediscover a part of myself back here

Platinum Member
    Its possible. I learn a bit more about myself as I ponder the lives and problems of others.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I was thinking the same thing this morning Hayley, having pushed past the 11th year of membership here as of last month. Time marches on and I was thinking about all the things I would have liked to have done in those 11 years and considering what I would like to do in future. If I was you I would celebrate by buying some cute new workout clothes for yourself, dress like you used to, and embrace the feelings that brought you back here to reminisce! (also, whatever you are doing for a routine seems to really be working!).
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Thank you so much Fran! No use thinking about missed opportunities, haha taking advantage of my time at home to rediscover this side of me. Already (nervously!) placed my first order of workout clothes. Hope they get in soon!

Banned Read only
    Many times this site takes me for a ride on its "way back" machine. I'll go to the page of comments posted by a person and hit on a closed thread of a decade ago or even five years. I look at the comments and think "Where has she gone?" No postings for many years. Or, when I go to my page and look at who has been there checking me out, and, click on that person. Again, no recent postings. Sometimes it is fun to read those threads from a decade ago. Same issues.

This has been a God sent for me since 2006 (wow am I old lol)

hello Hayley,
    thanks for your post - it made me check and realise how long I have been a member here.
    Joining was one of my best decisions!
    stay healthy!
    luv J