Thread: Made my day!

Made my day!

I haven?t been able to dress for months other than a little lingerie when my wife and I can be alone. Nor have I gotten any new clothes. 😔 Until today. 😊 I came home from work and went into our bedroom to change out of my work clothes. Lying at the foot of the bed on my side was a new pair of yoga pants still with the tags on. They were her size - and mine. I held them up and could tell they would be too long for her. She walked in and I said, ?I love these. They look so comfortable and just my size! Thank you so much!? She gave me a ?Whatever? kind of look and said she was hoping to hem them but on second thought I could have them. So she folded them up and put them back on my side of the bed. Made my day! I love her so much!

Hope everyone isn?t going stir crazy!

Cheers,

Eva

I already crazy so I need not go far. My wife lets me dress all I want so that helps. stay safe Eva.
    Angie

Eva, I can understand that making your day, in times where we are home with our SO something like that is wonderful.
    Crissy

Eva, Cute story. I'm glad you snagged her pants.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I'm sure it did. It would make anyone's day to have their spouse be understanding and thoughtful. Probably a good example of how she would enjoy such a welcome surprise.

Your wife is definitely cool. Of course as a good hubby you now have to order a new pair for her!

I?m also free to dress as I wish and it?s wonderful beginning with ?ahh what will I wear today?? Decisions, decisions. Love it.

Yes, it's cool to have a wife who understands but sorry, she clearly bought them for herself. Her resignation does not necessarily imply acceptance this time. I think you need to either buy her another pair or give them back and get another pair for yourself.

Hi Eva

Yes, she wanted to keep them and hem them to her size. Get her a replacement in her size!

Marion

I hear y’all and I was already planning to get her a replacement pair!

Reality Check
    I'm surprise your wife would buy yoga pants with the intention of hemming them. They are cheap and come in different lengths.

But, you won out and got a pair so that's good.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I'm surprise your wife would buy yoga pants with the intention of hemming them. They are cheap and come in different lengths.
    Not all leggings/yoga pants are cheap throwaways. I actually use them for dance and working out so I do not buy the garbage fashion brands. They actually have to perform well.

The different lengths have absolutely nothing to do with fitting people of different heights. Some women do buy 7/8 length because they are short but the majority buy that length because they want the hem to fall on a certain place on the leg. I have leggings that fall right below the knee as well. They aren't made for little people. Hemming leggings is very common.

Sometimes with my wife I feel as is I have to plant the seed. Almost like "I love your bra" or "I love your dress". Usally 99% of the time I will find that dress on my side of the bed or a bag with that same bra. It's like asking without asking Lol. I think you have a good method to, just take it. Thanks for the idea.

Mmmm does not sound she was too pleased with you taking her pair of new yoga pants to me. X

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    I agree with Tanya et. al. Show her your love by getting her a pair. Make it special, take a risk.