Thread: March 31 was Transgender Day Of Rememberance!

March 31 was Transgender Day Of Rememberance!

Sad that I did not even hear or see this anywhere! I tried to post something but it got deleted as I just could not seem to get it in the right section! I guess it should have gone here! Just had to speak up! Sorry but I think it is an important day! Elbow Bump Lana Mae
    Sorry should be day of visibility!
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 04-01-2020 at 07:37 AM.
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    I was on earlier in the day 10am - Noonish... I was pretty surprised to find no threads or any of the members discussing.

No worries Lana Mae, you're a trasgender that's learning some important dates.

I paste the text from my instagram page yesterday:

"Happy transgender visibility day!
    I remember my first visibility day. As a coincidence I ask wife going out together, both dressed as a girls day shopping. Without knowing it, I spent my first transgender visibility day out with wife. The following I had gotten some experience and I enjoyed more.

Today, I'm living full time so i don't have the feelings of that.first day but I still remember the feelings.

I'm now waiting for a CT scan to my head for a recurrent sinus infection. See the pic number 2, the receptionist without further questions automatically gave me to fill the form for women that includes some questions just for women. So today at the eyes of a cis woman I am just another woman, can you believe it?
    Just few years ago, at the end of my first trasgender visibility, wife told me she had feltl uncomfortable, embarrased and sad because people read me a d some even laugh on me but I learned to not pay attention so I ignore and I didn't know what was happening.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Hopefully people will be more accepting this year and years to come. I like hearing other people's struggles and resilience.

Lana Mae, it was Transgender Day of Visibility. The day of remembrance is in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Mae View Post
    Sad that I did not even hear or see this anywhere! I tried to post something but it got deleted as I just could not seem to get it in the right section! I guess it should have gone here! Just had to speak up! Sorry but I think it is an important day! Elbow Bump Lana Mae
    Sorry should be day of visibility!