Over more than 10 plus years, I have looked at all my blue flags of remaining as a CDer till one day realizing there are a lot of red flags (of crossing the line). Till today, I am in the process of transiting (almost 2 months of HRT)
This is tough because in the process of discovery, when my ex demanded that I be truthful in our marriage, I simply thought to myself, that if i am to be truthful to her, i have to start with being truthful to MYSELF. Well, she was not quite happy with me being truthful to myself.
It is at that point that I talked to my doctor and my therapist and challenged the Blue and Red flags.

I realized many those Blue flags that i thought are blue flags are Misconceptions?
Because in the end, when i made decision to transition...none of these below matters in determining whether I should transition.
Well, they did hold me back for a couple of therapy sessions.

(Blue flags are what I call signs that I should remain as a CDer)
Blue Flags examples that i thought 10 years ago I will not transition or I am not transgender are
1) I do not hate my genitals
2) I do not have gender diaspora
3) I do not go all out to try to be a super guy to overcompensate my gender issues (example building muscles)
4) I genuinely love guys sports, playing and watching
5) I can go without dressing for months (going out) (I am under-dressed 100% of the time)
6) I enjoy the attention as a guy
7) I enjoy flirting as a guy
8) I am one of "the guys"
9) I excel as a guy
10) I enjoy being a father/fatherly figure (I have no kids on my own, but nevertheless enjoy being a fatherly figure to a couple of relatives)
11) I am not gay