Thread: Life is too short to wear male clothing

Life is too short to wear male clothing

I?ve been able to wear female clothing 24/7 for the last four weeks or so, and it?s got me thinking. I feel so much more like myself when I?m dressed as a woman, and it feels good to be myself 24/7. And then the thought occurred to me.

Life is too short to go around flat chested.
    Life is too short to wear (male) pants.
    Life is too short not to have long pretty hair.
    Life is too short not to wear pretty dresses.
    Life is too short not to wear lipstick and nail polish.

Life is too short to pretend I?m something I?m not (male).

Just a thought.

On the other hand, I?ve probably just got the blues.

Stay safe!

Cindy

Platinum Member
    That does not sound like the blues to me...more so that the past 4 weeks have reinforced something you already knew about yourself. Its a great thing, so enjoy being who you are!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

hello Cynthia,
    life is too short for thinking - just do it
    stay healthy,
    luv J

Good on you enjoying life the way it should be! Congrats!
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    yahh... True, Life is too short wear what you want according to your personality, mix and match, try something new either its male clothes or female...

Maybe but how do you know for sure?

This is something that only you can answer , how do you want to live the rest of your life?

So a few years ago I went looking for the answer, which was brought me to were I am now.

I can't say if I would still fell the same if I wouldn't have taken this path.

What I do know is, given the chance I would do it all over again.

Coming out is huge, there is no going back.

I was returning form DLV , I had been dressed for 8 days. I remember thinking when I get home I'm coming out, and than BAM. I hit a deer and totaled my car. I was ok, the deer and car were not. It didn't change my mind as I did come out.

Still in the end you are the one that has to live with the decision.

Love it, Cynthia. Except for one. Hair can be a virus trap. But if you look at the positive infections by sex it is apparent that long hair must not be much of a factor. But do be careful of that one. When you take your wig off, if you have one, take it off toward the back rather than toward the front and then step forward to move away from any virus particles released by removing the wig. Keep the wig clean. If you don't use a wig, keep your hair clean.

I agree it is probably not the blues. You are more alone with yourself and that allows the overall gender state of your brain (the current blend of different male and female configured structures) to act as a team and not always be busy adapting to new input that shifts things around and alters the structures in various ways to create new blends of male and female type structures. So, I think it is more likely what you think it is - what you are feeling is your more fundamental sense at this point rather than being a sense that is in the process of adapting to new input.

Reality Check
    It would be great if we could all wear what we want and do what we want, but for most of us, real life is not like that. If you're a guy and show up at work one day in a wig, dress and with boobs, there will be consequences. Your social life will change significantly and your wife may leave you. Your children may avoid you.

Reality is what keeps most of us "in the closet", that is, hiding our little hobby from others. It's easier that way.

Now of course, it's not illegal for a man to wear women's clothes, a wig or fake boobs so the choice is up to the individual. Just remember that once you come out, you can't go back in.
    Krisi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Whatever blows your hair back, Cynthia!

But, since it takes me an hour to create the look I want to see in the mirror when I dress?
    And, I throw on my guy things in 3 minutes?

Life is too short to have to dress every day!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Unlike some, I don't have a problem with male clothing. For me, everything in its place. But I will agree heartily that life is too short not to enjoy the delicious pleasure of wearing female clothing! The colors, the styles, the softness and delicacy, that lovely feminine feeling to revel in...

Quote Originally Posted by Jean 103 View Post
    I remember thinking when I get home I'm coming out, and than BAM. I hit a deer and totaled my car. I was ok, the deer and car were not.
    Too bad about the deer. Still, accidents will happen, and I hope it was tasty anyway. You know what they say. "Waste not, want not." And "If life gives you lemons, make lemonade." Or venison pie...

I would love to wear whatever clothing I wanted. But unfortunately reality often intrudes. I wear leggings all the time. Most people assume I have just come from the gym or a run. But whatever works.

Hi Cynthia,

Absolutely, life is too short not to do the things you enjoy or be who you are.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Agreed! On that note, time to change