Thread: Excuse me

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Excuse me

Because of the Corvid-19 I have been alittle more confident when going out or leaving things laying around the house. Nobody is going to come to our house and nobody will hug me of come close to me. We went shopping yesterday and I wore a bra with my forms. The bra was the type that you can disconnect the straps to make it a half bra, it has those clips that are found on some wigs I have. We were standing in line and we hear excuse me, my wife was closer and asked her what she wanted. She point down behind me and told us I should be careful what looks like a bra strap is getting caught in the buggy. We both looked behind me and I pulled it and it was my bra strap, it must have disconnected from the front and went down my back. My wife shaking her head at me and smiled at her and said "that he's in more danger now because I'm going to wrap it around his head". I thought I would share and watch out for those clips.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 04-03-2020 at 04:44 AM.