Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virus lockdown

Today is the first day of the lock down I have dressed. Not full blown dolling up, just bra, forms and dress. Last time I wore the dress, it was without the bra. My wife said it did not look normal, so I added it today. Wife just smiled and we sat down to lunch. At least there is a decreased concern of someone showing up at the door. Stay safe all!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I usually dress to go out. This week I was supposed to be at DLV in Vegas. Which would require 2 weeks of stressful dressing and packing for 5 days and nites in Sin City!

I dressed plenty for a photo shoot last weekend. I'm good dressing and packing later this month for our next T week in Vegas in May or later!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Having to stay home I get to dress 24/7.

When I go to the store for food or Costco for Toilet paper (LOL) I dress in gg jeans and a nice top ... no problems.

I'm home alone and not hardly ever going anywhere so I've been dressing more than usual. My brother says he'll stop by sometime and that prevents me from staying dressed all day. I also walk the dog in male mode!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I have my own place and have lived alone for years. My wonderful family live seven miles down the road so always text me before visiting me.
    So I have always been able to dress any time and for as long as I like.
    Eat your hearts out girls.

[stay isolated and stay safe]
    Last edited by suzy1; 04-05-2020 at 03:35 AM.

So jealous! That?s amazing. Sounds like you are also in a very healthy place with your family.

I?m a definite introvert so I rather like the lockdown. It?s great to dress whenever I want. I am so grateful my wife is supportive and understanding.

Looking from dressing point, this virtual lock down is cool. I can also wear heels and skirts all day long, because sitting behind the table at home my co workers can't tell how I'm dressed.

I'm really hating the lockdown. I guess the only good thing is that I'm teleworking and getting paid

Working from home is very stressful. I'm having lot's of problems accessing my email, and even more problems accessing shared files on the server. I'm somewhat hearing impaired, so teleconferences are very difficult. I moved to a new position within the company right before the lockdown, and I'm still learning my new job. In my old job, I was mostly doing engineering design and reviewing documents, alone or in small groups. Now, I have to interact with many other groups in more of a front line position. Did I mention that I didn't know how to do my job yet?

My boss always has his trigger on his texting, and I only have a very old flip phone, held together by tape and glue. Remember when you had to push the "a" key three times to get a "c". Well, that's me. If I don't respond quick enough, he thinks I'm goofing off. It's way past time for a new phone, but I'm of the generation that likes to touch before I buy.

And worst of all, my girls things are so close, but so far away. I'm not allowed to dress at home. I used to be able tp sneak in some dressing when my wife went out on errands, but she is in lockdown also.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Its been the only thing that's kept me from a new drinking problem! lol Its been so nice to dress everyday. I have been going through my things and finding out what actually works for me.

Platinum Member
    Steffi, I like your comment about the old flip phone. That's the type of phone my wife and I use as an emergency phone/vacation phone. During this cornoavirus crisis two of my wife's follow up medical appointment were changed to teleconference calls. One doctor office was surprised we do not have a "smart" phone. The real answer is our son and daughter and their offspring routinely use their "smart" phone when visiting. It is darn right rude to use one at the dinner table or when people are talking.....surfing the web or playing games. Ye, a "smart" phone may be a useful tool, but, not in the hands of "dummies."

As to more time to be en femme nothing has changed. My wife and I are retired. She is stuck home anyway, recovering from a total knee replacement. The best I can do is sleep in a floor length nightgown with nylon panties. I do remember when my wife would visit relatives out of state for seven to ten days. As a retire that was bliss. I was able to be en femme 24/7 and even go out en femme to retrieve our mail down the block, although in my car on the way to an evening stroll.

gf is cool with my dressing, Panties bra and tank top under a aweatshirt leggings, painted toes, KIds still at home thinks it weird I have pinted toes but I tell then who cares I like it

I love it! I miss getting a pedicure so badly. Tonight we makes my tootsies pretty again.

The lockdown does crimp our style and we worry about all our friends in service professions not working.

Some have developed a form of black humor; from my hairdresser "The only people doing hair and nails right now are morticians."

hello Carol,
    no on is going to knock on the door and people can't see the outline of our bra straps from 2 metres when we under-dress!
    stay healthy!
    luv J

I can’t take advantage of the current situation. My college age son is home - FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT 4 MONTHS! I love him dearly but it will really limit my dressing opportunities. I can’t complain. We are all healthy and blessed.

Eva

Gold Member
    Yes, I have been wearing my skirt and top for the last 2 weeks now.
    It is a pleasure to wear what you are most conformable in. And working on my shop
    building a model train layout. well it keeps me busy
    Rader

Good to hear lots of you are making good use of the time at home! For me, unfortunately (fortunately?) I am an essential worker and as such am still working, helping to keep things moving along as good as possible under the circumstances. Wife is working from home which has limited my dressing (she's supportive to an extent but I don't dress around her)...but I'll manage somehow. Stay safe out there everyone!
    -Cheryllynn

I am dressing 24/7 in the lockdown wife is supportive and likes the company of Julie more than when im me in drab clothes. Having some fun girly times together. Stay safe girls.

Dressing 24/7 for me just now. Today my wife and I had a sort out of her wardrobe. She has (had!!) a good number of blouses and some long pants she hasn't worn for years. Finally we got around to sorting what she wanted and I got my pick of her discards. So now I have a wonderful assortment of blouses and some trousers that I have had my eye on for some time. I spent the rest of the day trying them on; most fitted me like they were tailored for me and she was just as delighted as I am.

Aspiring Member
    I live alone, no chance of visitors so dressed for all but 2-3 hours a week. I am wondering if there are actually more men than women currently dressed in skirts/dresses, hose and heels?

As said elsewhere I am taking selfie in my makeshift studio were my clothes are stored. So far I have take about 10 photos.
    I had just received my pull over forms top. size "D".
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by susan54 View Post
    I live alone, no chance of visitors so dressed for all but 2-3 hours a week. I am wondering if there are actually more men than women currently dressed in skirts/dresses, hose and heels?
    Looking at women around Inverness daily I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if you were right.

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    Hello all,
    Yes, it's such a joy to be a full time girly girl during the lockdown. I'm almost 24/7 and haven't missed a day in three weeks. I feel so free whether I'm in a bra and panty set, spanex yoga pants, or a skirt and heels. I just downsized my breast forms from a narrow C cup to a wide B, which suits my figure and my agenda. Only down side is they don't jiggle as much.

I have taken up walking on the bike trail in the mornings. I used to drive at least 20 miles to remain anonymous but now I'm walking in my town. I think I've been seen but not recognized and if I am, I'm just going to own it. Likewise, my weekly grocery trips are en femme and local. Feels really empowering to own my crossdressing.

Still, I look forward to getting back to normal, maybe traveling while dressed.

Aspiring Member
    Heather, based on your picture you will pass 100 percent as a lovely woman! No worries...