Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can?t sleep and restless

Hi All,

Just a reminder, please be aware of these rules:

The discussion of ANY herbal medication and any kind of supplements for ANY reason is prohibited
    The discussion of ANY over the counter medication for ANY reason is prohibited

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    My wife's complaining that I have so much fem stuff and I never wear it. So lately I have been wearing my full slips to bed and let's just say I haven't had a good nights sleep since. As soon as I move and feel the silk of the slip against me, I'm up and the thoughts start rolling. This is probably the worst suggestion, wear pyjamas. Lol
    Yeah, stick with the pj's...less distracting

Thanks! That is great advice. In fact I wish it was bed time now. Haha, not that time of day should stop me

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    LOL so Funny ! So many times i have tried to sleep in cute silky babydolls or slips but it never works ! I keep thinking i am at one of my sisters slumber party

Attachment 311678
    Not alone there, Robbie

You read my mind! Soon enough. Thanks for the kind words. Crazy times but we?ll make it through. And then the fun we?ll have !

Quote Originally Posted by JennasPanties View Post
    Same thing Petra. I absolutely love going to bed dressed in something sexy or fun. But instantly my mind starts thinking of so many different scenarios involving me all dressed up
    To be fair to you, Jenna....so much on your mind with the uncertainty in the world. Poor NYC. Also sexy lingerie has a way of relaxing and distracting all at once.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You know I never have known any woman that wears a bra to bed.
    I guess CDers do tho'.

Very well said Jennifer, and I agree! Thanks. And if being in lingerie during this time is doing my part, I accept!

Sleep has been a huge issue for me since I was a kid, A very long time ago.
    I will have spells here and there where I will actually sleep pretty well.
    But they usually dont last all that long,
    I had a year or 2 where it was pretty good, but now I am back to the restless nights.
    I was awake from 3am to 5:45 this morning, then got another couple of hours, for a total of 6 hours.

Can only hope for better sleep tonight
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I couldn't sleep in my first pair of satin PJs. Though I can now, a decade later.

Marion

In my teens I had some beautiful gowns I wore to bed every night but, it's been twenty years I could do that. I do miss it!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Two things. 1, If you are aroused by wearing lingerie to bed, then your subconscious will be aroused and you will not get into REM sleep until being enfem is so comfortable that it no longer arouses you.

2, Instead of drugs, excersize, and music, etc. Try the pen and paper trick. If your mind is running so much you can not sleep, get up and write down what you are ruminating about. Once you have your thoughts out of your subconscious and onto paper, you should be able to go to sleep. The science behind this is too complicated to put into a short post such as this. But if anyone is interested, let me know, and I'll try. Be aware that there is no guarantee that you will be able to read what you wrote, but that isn't the problem, sleeping is. Give it a try. You can't hurt anything. There are no side effects, it's free, and it won't bother your SO. Besides you are awake anyway.

I've found that polyester satin has a sensuous feeling but it gets too warm. Modal spandex blend pajamas and gowns are cool and cuddly. More conducive to falling asleep. I do wear both though depending on my mood.

I just went to bed in a little thong and tank top. And yes I?m up but did fall asleep for a while. Baby steps

Things are strange at present so "normal" may not work but for what is worth -
    I have never worn a bra to sleep in.
    The best rest I get is in my long soft nighties with lace panels. For some reason I get serenity from them even in these troubled times.

Hi Kiwi! I agree, bras are def not the sleepwear of choice. I need to find some flowing nighties perhaps

VtVicky post # 37, That sounds interesting and I am going to try it next time. Thanks.
    Crissy

Me as well crissy!

Lately, I've given up wearing a nightie to bed. Watching the news before lights out is off limits.

hello Jenna,
    have you tried counting sheep? (or panties?)
    luv J

Hi Jacques! The sheep did not do the trick. But you may be on to something with the panties. Def worth a try. 😉

Sleep eludes me too lately,I’m going to try vtvicky’s suggestion as well.im looking for some positive results.hopefully��
    More to me than meets the eye

I like my soft flannel pj's or a loose, flowy dress to relax in before bedtime. If I can't get to sleep because I have too many things on my mind I think about the next things I should do about them... tomorrow! Once I know what to do, I can let it go. I remind myself that these things won't change before the morning so there's no need to fret about them now, they can wait until after I get up/ go to work/ call so-and-so... tomorrow. They won't change, so let them go. If they're out of my control, even better because I don't have to worry about them at all.

Another reason to let those thoughts go is if you're stressing out over other things how can you focus on how nice that silky, satiny nighty feels. ;-)