Can?t sleep and restless

Laying in bed in my panties and bra but just can?t fall asleep

Those things will happen.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Haha, very true. I?ll survive.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Think I just needed a little outfit change

Too many girlie thoughts....?

Hi there you! Oh my god, you hit it right on the mark. It?s all I can think about. While I absolutely love what I?m thinking about and how it makes me feel it makes sleeping impossible

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I?m guessing you may be able to relate?

Hi Jenna,

Sometimes I need to get up and do something, and then I can go back to bed. Like jigsaw puzzles or Scrabble on the computer.

Marion

Hi Marion ! Thanks so much for reaching out. I?ll take all the help and suggestions I can get. I appreciate it. Mwa

If you find something I can do to get me to sleep also.

Late night TV keeps me up/

If I figure anything out I would be happy to share. But when my mind starts filling with all sorts of thoughts that?s where I struggle. Tv doesn?t help me either

I have the same problem lately.

I go to bed around 11pm the wake up after a 3 or 4 hour nap
    And my mind turns on, I am awake for hours.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

This is exactly the state I'm in right now. Been awake for about two hours now. Out of bed for about 35 minutes. And yes, I'm dressed.

Same thing Petra. I absolutely love going to bed dressed in something sexy or fun. But instantly my mind starts thinking of so many different scenarios involving me all dressed up

Spot on Carol P X

My wife's complaining that I have so much fem stuff and I never wear it. So lately I have been wearing my full slips to bed and let's just say I haven't had a good nights sleep since. As soon as I move and feel the silk of the slip against me, I'm up and the thoughts start rolling. This is probably the worst suggestion, wear pyjamas. Lol

Hi Jenna,

Go to bed in a sexy outfit. For half an hour or so. Have your fun. Then change into your comfy PJs to go to sleep. A regular routine like this can be fun without impinging on getting sleep.

Marion

I was awake a better part of last night too worrying about getting the Coronavirus.

Andy

Jenna, Seeing where you live I can understand not getting to sleep. Just stay home and do your best. I was born and raised out on Long Island and I have no idea when I will go back.
    Crissy

Try a pair of Hanes Silk Reflections thigh highs. Works well for me. 😉

I agree with Crissy. Living in NYC must be terrifying right now. Be careful. Dressing can be a relief to the stress but it can also have a down side in producing even more stimulation. Maybe fall back to a very plain attire that is Just Clothes. My heart goes out to you and all your fellow New Yorkers. Things should calm down a bit in a couple of weeks as numbers begin to decline.

LOL so Funny ! So many times i have tried to sleep in cute silky babydolls or slips but it never works ! I keep thinking i am at one of my sisters slumber party

annette-funicello-pajama-party-color-af025.jpg

Hi Jenna,

I hope you were lying there thinking about all the pretty things you are going to buy once life returns to normal.

I'm originally from Queens. Seeing the news clips of Elmhurst hospital has really driven this virus home.

Stay safe.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

i've had trouble falling asleep for years. I usually put in earbuds with the radio tuned to the BBC Overnight. Hypno-paedic Conditioning, perhaps? Something about the voices is comforting, even though the news is not. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of an interesting historical piece, then back to sleep.

I usually sleep in leggings, in the fetal position, with one hand on an upper thigh. It is affirming to wake up and feel my Spandex-encased thigh.
    Last edited by char GG; 04-04-2020 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Per the rule: The discussion of ANY over the counter medication for ANY reason is prohibited

If you're stuck at home with little to do whereas normally there wouldn't be enough hours in the day to get done all the things you needed to do it's not surprising you don't sleep. You're simply just not that tired. Try to go for a decent length brisk walk sometime in the evening. Get the blood flowing, air in your lungs. If you can get a bit of a sweat on even better. Of course practice social distancing while doing so.

Exercise is good for your mental well being, especially in times such as these and that can aid a decent nights sleep.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maid_Marion View Post
    Hi Jenna,Go to bed in a sexy outfit. For half an hour or so. Have your fun. Then change into your comfy PJs to go to sleep. A regular routine like this can be fun without impinging on getting sleep.Marion
    That's the routine my wife had for many decades. Frolic in sexy slinky nighties, then, change into warm comfortable PJ's. A long time ago we had satin sheets on the bed, but, it became almost comical to watch my wife sometimes almost slide onto the floor when she turned over. Slinky on slinky sometimes does not offer a good night sleep.

My wife and I sleep apart for medical reasons. I usually sleep in a floor length nylon gown and a nylon panty. Feels very pleasurable, but, I have no problem ever sleeping through the night.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Jenna, what you're trying to sleep in may or may not be causing your insomnia..... I only sleep in a pair of panties or boy shorts, sometimes pantyhose. Lol
    Last edited by char GG; 04-04-2020 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Sorry, this rule: The discussion of ANY over the counter medication for ANY reason is prohibited
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.