Thread: A Saturday to Remember

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar

A Saturday to Remember

The day started with a makeup session that involved no drama and ended with very acceptable results.
    In our small town the Easter Bunny always makes an appearance at the city park. But with COVID-19, all public gatherings have been cancelled. Instead the Easter Bunny was taken around town, up and down every street so everyone could stand outside the cheer and wave. My wife suggested that we both go out and greet the Bunny as he passed our house. I was fully en femme, and my wife a OK with me being outside in front of our house where the neighbors could see me!

Later my wife lent me a beautiful multi-colored full skirt so we could get dress up a bit and go for a walk. We went to a scenic old cemetery and strolled about in the sun. While there, I got "ma'am"-ed by a young woman who asked me about the wool wrap my wife had woven for me.

To end the day, we got coffee and donut take out and found a shady park to enjoy them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm glad u had fun, but I'm confused, Jessie. My calendar says Easter is next Sunday?

Do u celebrate Xmas on Dec. 18th there?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Jessie, I'm glad your wife took you out.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jessie Mae, What a wonderful day, you are very lucky and give your wife an extra hug from us!
    Crissy

What a pleasant sounding ladies day out. Sharing cloths, Scenic walk, complemented accessory. and a light bite to eat out in the sunshine. A day a lot of us would just die for, good for you Jessie.

Sounds like you enjoyed an awesome day Jessie Mae. Kudos to your wife for her encouragement and support.

Karen

sounded like a real nice day for you. I have been staying inside like a good girl. At the moment I am wearing a full slip over my new breast forms pull over and taking a break from the camera.
    I have been taking photos of myself in my little makeshift studio In different outfits with the new forms.
    Learning how to hide the edges around the neck and sleeves. I need more chokers and scarves.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Sounds like a wonderful day

A great way to spend a Saturday
    And you are so lucky to have such an accepting wife

Hi Jessie,

It sounds like your and your wife had a wonderful time. So happy you enjoyed your day.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Sounds awesome Jessie Mae. Glad you and your wife were able to get out and enjoy.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Reality Check
    I would just love to walk around outside dressed with my wife by my side, but not in my own neighborhood.

Glad you had a good time.
    Krisi

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    I know I'm very blessed with such a wife. I don't mean to boast, just wanted to share.
    I really don't know why she decided to "let me out" right in front of our house, with her standing next to me.
    Before she didn't want me to be seen in our small town.