Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetish dressers? Come out, come out, wherever u r!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question Fetish dressers? Come out, come out, wherever u r!

They call me a "fetish dresser" here. Because seeing myself as a female in my mirror sometimes excites me. Actually, it nearly always excites me.
    But, sex is only occasionally involved these days.

Technically, a fetish is a certain item that turns u on. Since there's no particular item involved in my fetish, I don't believe anyone except another T would consider me a fetishist.

When I came to this site many years ago, this was not something that could be openly discussed. But, I believe if posters r careful and DON'T discuss details of being turned on, I think we mite be ok?

So, what is it about dressing that excites u? Girdles? Nylons? Shoes? The whole package like me?

Let me be clear: This is NOT a pantie and bra thread! If those r your fetishes? Please DON'T COMMENT!
    There's a 1000 other threads for u to post on!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When I was much younger I was totally excited by wearing any female undergarment and that's where it ended..No thought to expand to outerwear or try and create a female persona. But as I grew older and more used to wearing underwear it became routine and no longer had the same effects..fast forward to today and I feel a rush when I am fully in CD mode and see a woman staring back at me...It excites, but also has a calming effect.. I wish I could explain all the psychological reasons for the dual effects so I don't even try..I just enjoy doing what I do and have fun with it...

Pretty much what you said DRS. Silky long legs in pantyhose, and classic high heel pumps. girdles, bras, sleeveless knee length dresses. wig. Nyloned long legs were my first turn on, still are, and nylons and PH my first things I "borrowed".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 04-05-2020 at 05:24 PM.

I think that all sexual arousal is fetishistic in the sense that everyone is aroused by some"thing" or things even if the "thing" is an intangible quality. But few people are aroused by only one thing including those with unusual sexual interests. For me, it's not a clothing fetish, it's an emasculation fetish (if we want to use that word). The clothing only has value to me if it can symbolically annihilate masculinity. The more extreme the better. Women's jeans and T shirts just won't do since they are not that different than what I wear everyday. But, with or without clothing, I rarely even imagine myself in the male role sexually. I'm attracted to women but not in the way that "real" men are. I think of it as a sexual orientation rather than a fetish or a paraphilia. Those other terms tend to either trivialize or stigmatize what's actually going on.

This evening I sat and cuddled with my wife and watched a movie, I was and still am wearing a faux leather dress, black 40DDD bra with balloon forms, a black thong, black fishnet thigh highs and leopard pumps. Plus, my bright red, long fake nails. I would say it is a bit on the fetish side! She was tired and went to bed but the night is not over for me! ;-)

The dress,
    s-l300.jpg

Shoes,
    Luichiny-may-lynn-leopard-.jpg

Sherry , for me it feels really complicated. I get a mixture of all kinds of emotions when I get dressed and I have pushed it to what I would consider fetish levels at times for sure. If you saw my first picture post where I was wearing all lingerie into a bar, you would see what I mean. It felt like a turn on to do that and yet there was also a component of the possibility of being humiliated that I craved. I can in no way begin to understand that. I was wearing a leather choker with wrist and ankle cuffs. It kind of surprised me when I had women complement me or in one case give me a pinch. Kind of funny looking back on it. That was in 2017 when I first started socializing in bars and clubs. I also was wearing some chains on my collar and cuffs for special occasions like Halloween. I do not know why but it gave me a thrill.

Oddly things have changed over time for me. I get much more rewarding feelings from social interaction with lovely young ladies than a sexual thrill. Of course all that is on hold now. As I think back on it, wearing that lingerie into a bar was probably the peak of my fetish outings. I did not go with them , but I was invited to go to a couples dungeon so that was kind of a thrill of sorts. I think part of the thrill is not knowing what is going to happen.

Sandi

I can relate to that, Sandi. The first 10 years I dressed in a complete vacuum. It was ALL about being turned on back then! When I came out here 12 years ago, it made me want to meet a number of the interesting folks here. After I did, I began going out regularly with T's and to T events.

However, I'm straight. And, I can't remember even once, in my countless forays out, where I was ever turned on by a guy, T, or even myself!
    Going out for me is like a completely different experience from dressing in private!

It can be exciting, but in a frightened, nervous, adrenaline rush, way. But, it's not arousing in any sense.
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-06-2020 at 12:14 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

hello Sherry,
    I think many of us start dressing before puberty when it is not erotic; it was mainly out of curiosity. Then in our teens it became a fetish. Later in life it becomes relaxing. And it is also about exploring gender.
    I started with tights (pantyhose) - I wanted to be Robin Hood! Now I would rather be Maid Marion!
    luv J

Tomi
    Contrary to many on this forum, my crossdressing started in my adult life three years ago when I was 27. I was going through a hard period in my life, my father passed away, my wife was carrying our first baby and I tried getting my drivers license despite the fact that my father died in a car accident. So it was very stressful, exhausting and emotionally overwhelming. I had to go through 2-3 "growing up and becoming a responsible man" phases which normally happen years apart in a man's life.

First it triggered a fetish which in some way was always a part of me just didn't surface. I won't go into details but it's basically a submassive thing which I loved when I it was done to me, and suddenly I wanted to try what it was like on the women side of it. I'm a straight guy who has never been attracted to men so it was a body part and sexual act fetish kind of thing. My theory is I'm probably 80-90% man and all of a sudden I had to be 100% and I had to balance it someway.
    I came out to my wife almost immediately and luckily she accepted it. But maybe a year later a thought stuck into my mind that what would it be like to take this further and not just doing this sexual activity in female position but also dress like a girl to boost the experience. Once the thought kicked in it was no turning back, eventually I had to try it. First a bra, then panties, then a stocking, jewelry etc. Of course every time it went further I told my wife because I hate keeping things from her. We are in DADT but she understands and accepts it and that's enough for me and I'm grateful for that.

Today it's still a fetish thing but I like to dress up and be that way for a half an hour to an hour beforehand so it's not just a sexual thing. But it always turns me on so after certain events transpire I go back to male mode and happily stay that way. The clothes not too unusal, every day type, the ones that turns me on if I saw on a girl. Pencil skirt, heels, pearl necklace that sort of thing.

Tomi

Aspiring Member
    Wow pumped. Nice dress and heels. I have bought some leather and vinyl wear and exotic lingerie. I do love wearing it. But it's not always a good look. I have the look of 240 lbs strongman. Belly included. I would probably buy more leather if I lost 20 or 30 lbs. That should be my motivation. But I like being strong

Basically I like to wear stuff I wish my wife would wear more of.

LSS, You said it for me too. I am attracted to some GGs, but I do not have the macho normal male imagining sexually, so much. I have so much more imagining i am the opposite sex roll, but only when dolled up. Your post echoed me precisely on what some lady clothing does for me. An escape from a lifetime of being an unwanted lonely lower income man.

As a child, I was surrounded by adult women frequently wearing pantyhose. So that was my main sexual attraction, even before puberty. But my ideal of femininity were Marvel superheroines (the Greek goddesses of the seventies' comics) and their sisters in countless sci-fi publications. They fascinated me and ignited my first desires. Pantyhose and swimming suits were my first experiences in dressing. I wanted to have a feeling of what it could be to look like such splendid creatures.

My dressing started as a teenager and with puberty in full effect most of my dressing ended with excitement. Now that I have embraced this side of me, I dress daily but it isn't about a happy ending, it is about wearing something cute and comfy. But I still have fun times with it, but it means a full outfit and stuff on the sexier side of the closet (sexy in more revealing or more sensual fabrics, things I don't wear normally like hoisery and heels). So for me it is about a deliberate sexy outfit.

I was concerned when I first starting going out with others (GNOs) that if I wore a sexy outfit I would be turned on or maybe even be turned on by others that typically dress sexier than me. But these events are more like just meeting friends and not really exciting though I can appreciate nice presentations. So it is definitely linked to the mindset going in.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie Birmingham View Post
    Wow pumped. Nice dress and heels. I have bought some leather and vinyl wear and exotic lingerie. I do love wearing it. But it's not always a good look. I have the look of 240 lbs strongman. Belly included. I would probably buy more leather if I lost 20 or 30 lbs. That should be my motivation. But I like being strong

Basically I like to wear stuff I wish my wife would wear more of.

I have lost a few pounds in the last few months, trying to lose maybe ten more and see how that goes, but I am at 5'10" and 180 pounds. I am shooting for 170 but I enjoy food!

I’m not quite sure where I fit on the spectrum. When I go out in public I tend to wear very form fitting clothes, high heels and full make up. More like Sofia Vergara from Modern Family. Same at home. Although when I was younger I would sometimes do the French maid, occasionally latex/leather look at home for pictures/playtime ..which is what I would consider more classic “fetish” wear.

Historically, I’ve always been very feminine despite my very high powered masculine job. I’m very thoughtful, extremely sensitive and love that I cry when I feel like it. I’ve always felt very female. So I’ve always believed that I was more trans/tg than a fetish dresser but a recent event made me actually reconsider. I wear a lot of peep toe shoes and it occurred to me that I was only painting my first 3 toes, the only ones that would be seen. Was I being lazy? I don’t think so, I think that I was satisfying my fetish dressing more than the need to feel more relaxed as a woman with a fully painted pedi. Does that make sense?

So to answer your question Doc, I am a proud fellow member of the fetish dresser club! I love the complete head to toe transformation from my big hair, seductive make up, corset, shiny nylons, platform heels (with my 3 painted toes) lol! I may not be as trans/tg as I thought I was but what I like about crossdressers.com is that it welcomes all comers.
    Last edited by Lux; 04-06-2020 at 01:17 PM.

Seeing myself as an attractive young woman in the mirror very much excites me every time. I get excited just thinking about my next opportunity to crossdress.
    You said not to mention bras and panties so I'll do my best.... High heel shoes and boots are great. I love the way they look on a lady, especially when she walks. Dresses are fabulous to wear, although I don't have a favorite one, so I guess this might be my favorite.... Any kind of big dress like a prom dress is great. I love dressing up as a princess, and actually get excited just thinking about being my favorite video game character, Princess Peach.

The way I dress is what I’d be attracted to so I dress like a hot girl on a night out or a secretary in a nice see through blouse with lacy bra showing, garter belt, heels and stockings, then I have a naughty side where I dress like a hooker. That takes me to places I don’t go very often.

Platinum Member
    Fetish, (noun) "a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing or part of a body, etc"

It seems there can be a part of another person's body or oneself or an article of clothing or anything else which will satisfy the definition.

For myself I have always viewed a woman, and, hence myself, as the total package. I have never been a fan of overly endowed women who are spilling out of a bra. Or, a woman with a extremely large butt. I've know guys who just go nuts at those sights. I have heard of women who are turned on by balding men, not necessarily shaved bald men, but, male pattern baldness. Each to his own I guess.

I have always had a fondness for slips. My mother's white nylon slips which she always hanged to dry in the bathroom or hallway to the bedrooms drew my attention. My wife told me I was crazy one time because I liked seeing a woman lacy hem of her slip peek below the hem of a dress. She said no woman wants to display her underwear. I love my collection of lacy vintage slips. And, if I have a desire to see a woman with anything on of my choice, it is going to be a slip. I have mentioned this attraction for a white slip before on this forum. When I was about four or five years old I started having images of myself as a young woman brutally beaten to death and laying in the dirt wearing only a white slips. I still see that image because it has been ingrained in my mind. However, as a four or five year old I have no idea how that imagine ever got into my mind. Some have suggest a past life experience. The image did disappear for awhile, but, that attraction to a white nylon slips still puzzles me.

I am way past the age of using any article or thing for sexual gratification. I can see something being used for self gratification as a teenager. Back then I did not need any feminine garment as an aid for self gratification.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Knowing what I now know about fetishes, I wouldn't necessarily wish a fetish on anyone. Once someone starts down the fetish rabbit hole, it gets increasingly more difficult to get out of it.

Docrobbysherry, to say don't write about panties and bras, if this is your fetish is not considering the possiblity that it may have all started there, but where has it taken that person through the years. Everything starts somewhere, it just gets messier, or kinkier the further down the rabbit hole you go. I do believe that most do go way farther into the hole than they ever thought they would ever go. Mankind seems to have a thinking that goes, if one is good, then two must be better, and so on.

Doc, you asked the question, what excites you, for me it's the whole package that started with panties. I have reigned it back several times over the years, but the problem is that once you have gone deep, lesser doesn't seem to cover it anymore. So you go down a different branch of the rabbit hole. That yearning for more is just too tempting, and seeing what is just around the next corner is not necessarily a good thing. I have been in this rabbit hole for 56 years now, and it seems rather hollow now.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Smile I'm SPEECHLESS! Well, almost.

I would like to respond to each of u. Because I've been, or r, where u were or r!

I can only say, "Thank u all", for your open honesty. I've been on cd.com for 12+ years, but never realized until now there were so many here that have shared my bizarre, erotic, and very personal experiences, until now!

I'm truly shocked, amazed, and teary eyed as I type this. I love u all!

Like Jacques (well I am from Yorkshire, England as well), my life has followed a similar drive.
    As a teen, I watched The Kenny Everett Video show, which had Hot Gossip dancers (Simon Cowell early attempts at talent hunting).
    Living in New Zealand I also watched Aerobics Oz style (Australian).

Lets just say lycra bodysuits, leggings etc was mind blowing for me

40 years later I dress to relax, but on odd occasions I still find lycra enjoyable to wear.

IMG_20180330_052935.jpg
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    Woww.. Such an amazing reply, i am interested to reply because i love to wear the Lycra fabric dresses and i look fab in it. Perfect texture and comfy fit Love to show my inner fetish with these sexy dresses and every one should try.

I have a lot of mixed emotions when dressing. It there's one or two things that get my motor running has to be long eyelashes with lots of mascara and long painted nails
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Banned Read only
    Someone said it best earlier, there's a broad spectrum of motivators involved. Each experience is personal and special. Some of us are fetish dressers, what is sometimes referred to as autogynephilia. Others are transwomen who find ourselves in varying stages of self-acceptance. Others are somewhere in between. I think it's all wonderful.

It's always been ruffles for me...I love a frilly blouse..they are just so feminine. I don't know what set me off..I vaguely remember a couple of girls when I was younger dressed in them..maybe I subconsciously wanted to be them.
    I love it when frills are back in fashion..it seems to happen every five years or so..and the girls are dressed in my favourite look and the shops are full of lovely things.

I've just ordered this blouse on ebay in all 3 colors...I can hardly wait
    Attached Images Attached Images