Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fetish dressers? Come out, come out, wherever u r!

So glad that I'm not the only one who loves false eyelashes with lots of mascara and shadow. I always compliment women on their nails when they are nicely painted. I hope they realize that I'm jealous, wishing they were mine.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

For me it's shoes, shoes and shoes. Or I should say any women's shoes, boots, sandals, clogs etc. The heels stay home but I've managed to find every other variety in a size 13 or 14 for everyday wear. It all started with my sister's and mother's boots and shoes pre puberty and only eased off a bit during my working years until I worked for myself. I do gravitate to higher heels such as the Clark's clogs I'm wearing right now

Occasional CD Alexandra Collins's Avatar
    Heels and hose for me.

Long ankle length skirts and knickers are what do it for me.

For me Bra and Forms I love the feel of having breast. Always have.

Thanks for starting this tread Doc, it is very interesting. I guess I have different emotional responses to different things, but it all starts with being fully dressed. I think Lux and others expressed most of this above - for me, if I can't get fully dressed with hair, makeup, nails done, etc. then I would just as soon not do it at all. So, I get one kind of emotional charge to just being dressed. On the rare occasions that I have tried on leather, latex, or other "racy" (not sure that is the right word) outfits and looks, then my emotions go up in a slightly different fashion or direction. Exploring different looks and approaches to my female presentation adds to the excitement of this part of me. Thanks again to everyone for sharing their thoughts.
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

Silver Member
    ShirleyN...Where do you buy your ankle length Knickers? (Sorry. I couldn't resist)

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    I agree Laura. Breast forms have come such a long way and are so much fun to wear!! As a teenager, I started with water balloons. I shudder at the thought of it but that was the resource at my disposal. Now, it's top of the line silicon forms and a pocket bra. I like to bra to be just slightly larger than my measurement as it adds to the giggle when I walk, especially in heels.

What if its never been a fetish? I've been dressing, and some times working fully dressed. On and off for the last 25 years.

I recall around when I was 10 or so. I just wanted to wear makeup, and womans clothes. I can't really recall why, but I did.

In my teens the urge never went away. While most of my fellow male classmates. Dreamed of getting with some of the ladies. I dreamed I was the ladies. Not to be with men, but to be my self.

Around 2000 or so. I'm 16 years old. When I discover trans woman on the web. After many hours of reading stuff. Every thing made sense to me. That was when I figured out. That I was trans.

Fast foward 20 years or so. It's still not a fetish for me. Don't get me wrong. I dream of wearing certain items, but it dose nothing for me sexually.

I feel I view clothing, makeup, hair, nails, etc. As most woman do. There are just things you wear, or do.

That's ok Jenny. I just realised that mistake. An oopsie on my part.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ericka, I forgive u for not having any fetishes.
    But, I'm sorry you're missing out on all the fun!

Shirley, did u know u can always reopen your comments and edit them?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by ShirleyN View Post
    That's ok Jenny. I just realised that mistake. An oopsie on my part.
    And there goes a disruptive and innovative fashion line down the drain
    Last edited by DianeT; 04-09-2020 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Context

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Ericka, I forgive u for not having any fetishes.
    But, I'm sorry you're missing out on all the fun!

Shirley, did u know u can always reopen your comments and edit them?
    yes i do know thanks.

I do have fetishes, but they really aren't related to my female side. Its more or less in the bed room were they come out.

Coincidently? That's where most of us dress, Ericka. Fetish dressers included!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Doc, I might get dressed in the bedroom, but when dress in fetish wear it is more likely that I get undressed in the bedroom!

Wherever I R? I r in the panty section!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

So, that means u put it on where, Pumped? The bathroom, garage, car?

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I do "Costumes", sorta----or "Characters" rather than simply "a woman" and make photos to see how DIFFERENT I can make myself look.--I suppose those are "Fetish" in a way.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Technically, Marina? A fetish should have sex involved in it somewhere along the line.

I do quite a few different and diverse female characters. Strangely, while creating and filming my photo stories, I'm WAY too involved in the process and the pics to ever think about sex!

However, I'm often stimulated by looking a particularly dramatic and sexy photo of Sherry!

DSCF3382 (640x628).jpg
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-10-2020 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    So, that means u put it on where, Pumped? The bathroom, garage, car?
    My stash in in our spare bedroom, but often I collect what I want to wear and dress in the family room or sometimes my office!

I love that picture. So sexy

For me, the cornerstone of the outfit are the hose and heels. I like strappy sandals, and it’s a good thing, because I can no longer wear pumps (I have developed pump bumps - those were some interesting visits to the podiatrist). I wear panties and a bra with forms (of course) and something pretty over it (mostly knee-length dresses these days). Once I am dressed, I am almost always aroused by the woman I see in the mirror.

I am definitely attracted to women. At this point, the only open questions in my mind are about women that aren’t GGs. I definitely find them attractive though.

Fetish for me!

For me its the, satin tops, skirts and dresses, leather skirts. Formal attire and office look, all the rest dont do anything for me.

Im also a lover of heels higher the better, pair that up with a sexy undies set or corset and smooth stockings thats a outfit

Sometimes i like to push limits and go outside dressed for a walk or drive, (I UNDERSTAND ALL RISKS INVOLVED SO NO THIRD DEGREE REQUIRED)

Sometimes i so some bondage. Its all fun.

I never wish to pass and never will just enjoy the clothing and the feel/look of it all!

For me it has NEVER been a fetish, I just love the feel from bras (+forms) and panties to all the way out. I even have two white (different sizes) umbrella and a pair of red galoshes.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.