Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fetish dressers? Come out, come out, wherever u r!

Attempting to understand women by wearing their clothes is like trying to understand Italians by eating pizza.

I would say I have a lingerie fetish, it really excites me to get all dressed up in sexy lingerie or sexy outfits but generally if im dressed casual in a comfy dress or what ever its not for a sexual fantasy or fetish but for comfort. However if I am dressed in stockings and suspenders and a nice babydoll then of course I am arroused lol that is there purpose!

I started dressing when I was younger. I found my groove when I put on a cashmere sweater and was hooked. I absolutely love them. I still love a cute bra/panty set too.

Leather queen. I also collect bridal gowns...not to be confused with bridle gowns. :P

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Such a fun thread. I had a few latex garments but i think they have disappeared now. Nothing too fantastic as it was just a bra and panty set in a very blah color. I do have some liquid leather look stockings now, plus some faux leather dresses. So i know what i like just don't have the budget to get what i would like.

Quote Originally Posted by StevieTV View Post
    Leather queen. I also collect bridal gowns...not to be confused with bridle gowns. :P
    Oh yea, that time after the wedding when I slipped on her bridal gown and she did me up! Wow what a feeling and night! On a side note wow I had no idea they were soo heavy, was very hot and exciting.

Silky nylon nighties. In fact my dressing consists entirely of nightgowns and slips.

Slight fetish for leotards and swimsuits but I keep that totally private cause (1) I just don't have the figure for it (2) I doubt very much dad (or anybody else) would want to see me in such apparel. They can hardly cope with me as it goes.

I don?t know if it counts as a fetish but I do have a ?thing? for vintage foundation wear. Totally uncomfortable but it feels so good and does a good job of achieving the ?right? shape too.
    A week or 2 ago, me and SO were watching Mrs Maisel on catch-up and there was the slightest, blink-and-you?d-miss-it glimpse of a full length black girdle with stockings and before I knew it, BOOM!! Instant Pink Fog! I Didn?t know what to do with myself?
    But I figured something out eventually!? 😆

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Antique shape wear DEFINITELY qualifies as fetish gear, Susan!

I was always captivated by tiny waists and corsets 40 years before I thot of wearing one myself. Now, I have well over a dozen steel boned corsets and can't even wear them anymore!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    As I do not regard myself as a fetish dresser I have come late to this topic. I grew up surrounded by women, almost none of whom wore trousers of any kind. So a childhood in the late 50's and early 60's might explain that, but it doesn't explain why I am not remotely interested in shapewear from that or any other era. Apart from the skirts and dresses and heels, the only lingerie I like from that era is a slip, but that is to make the sensation of wearing a skirt or dress more enjoyable. Yes, I enjoy wearing these clothes - a lot - but that is not the same as being aroused by them and I am not. Nor do I imagine I am a woman when all dressed up. I do the whole make up and wig thing only when going out. Though I then (and only then) enjoy ACTING as a woman, it is just for fun, and when I am in a car with a GG friend who knows me as a male, I revert to my own voice and body language. So for some of us it might be compulsive but it is not sexual. I would probably be aroused if a woman I was already attracted to stroked my leg when I was wearing tights, it is so long since that happened that I can't remember it. At least I don't have to tuck (sounds dreadfully uncomfortable) and don't have to worry about the outline of my skirt/dress when I go out unless I get very close to a lady. I am glad I have this ability to get enjoyment from clothing and would not be without it. Do I miss out on arousal from wearing the clothes? Yes, probably, but it is the way it is. There is no need to feel sorry for me. I am a happy person who doesn't get stressed very much and being able to wear what I want most of the time is probably a significant part of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    ShirleyN...Where do you buy your ankle length Knickers? (Sorry. I couldn't resist)
    not to worry jenny. My mistake.