So I recently posted online in response to a question, "How does it feel to wear a skirt?". Well I posted my answer, and some asshole commented on how I was just another "wanna-be woman". I replied that it did make me feel like a woman, although I had no desire to transition. He promptly replied that if he were me, he'd want to kill himself. He also went on to say that his wife appreciated that she had a real macho man. I told him he was a close-minded idiot and probably had nothing better to do with his time, then I blocked him, realizing that he was a troll who would just keep replying back and who would never change his ways.
A lot of us would probably feel pissed off or even sad after being told we should go commit suicide, just because we love wearing women's clothes. But I'm not about to let anyone change who I am, especially some random stranger who I never met before. I've accepted a long time ago that not everyone is on board with the idea of men crossdressing, because of course in their eyes this would make us sissies or gay.
My feminine feelings kicked in at that moment after replying to him the second time, and it was at that time today that I decided to crossdress. So I slipped into a t-shirt bra and breast forms, and I don't think I've ever felt more proud to be a crossdresser, as I stood there and wore my bra with tremendous pride! I'm wearing it right now as I type this. Yes I am extremely proud to be a crossdresser, and I hope to God that never ever changes!