Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some jerk insulted me for being a crossdresser, more proud to be one than ever before

Some jerk insulted me for being a crossdresser, more proud to be one than ever before

So I recently posted online in response to a question, "How does it feel to wear a skirt?". Well I posted my answer, and some asshole commented on how I was just another "wanna-be woman". I replied that it did make me feel like a woman, although I had no desire to transition. He promptly replied that if he were me, he'd want to kill himself. He also went on to say that his wife appreciated that she had a real macho man. I told him he was a close-minded idiot and probably had nothing better to do with his time, then I blocked him, realizing that he was a troll who would just keep replying back and who would never change his ways.
    A lot of us would probably feel pissed off or even sad after being told we should go commit suicide, just because we love wearing women's clothes. But I'm not about to let anyone change who I am, especially some random stranger who I never met before. I've accepted a long time ago that not everyone is on board with the idea of men crossdressing, because of course in their eyes this would make us sissies or gay.
    My feminine feelings kicked in at that moment after replying to him the second time, and it was at that time today that I decided to crossdress. So I slipped into a t-shirt bra and breast forms, and I don't think I've ever felt more proud to be a crossdresser, as I stood there and wore my bra with tremendous pride! I'm wearing it right now as I type this. Yes I am extremely proud to be a crossdresser, and I hope to God that never ever changes!

Gotta love those keyboard cowboys People like him think raising themselves up requires him to use others as a step stool.
    One thing I learned a while ago is, no sense in worrying what people who you will never meet think. Looks like you follow the same tenant! Good for you.

Platinum Member
    One reason I do not engage in social media. This is the only forum on which I have an on-line presence, if that's the term. The guy who trolled you probably spends his day making nasty comments all over.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Arguing with people like that online is a waste of time. Don't lower yourself.

Jerks like that are not worth your time.
    Crissy

The thing that surprised me the most about this is, one might think I would feel lousy and maybe doubt myself. I have no doubt this was obviously his intentions, as he probably has done this to other people. But its had the complete opposite effect on me, and now I feel more proud than ever.

Arguing with people like that is like wrestling a pig in the mud.
    The pig enjoys it.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    All trolls want is to upset you and if you don't let them they can do nothing.
    The worse thing you can do to them is not answer or argue with them.

Banned Read only
    Congratulations on handling this as it should be handled, Rainbow!

"Keyboard cowboys!" I enjoyed that expression, Stephanie!

Unfortunately I suppose jerks like tthat guy can be genuinely dangerous, when we remember that some transgendered people can indeed be prone to suicide on that account. So this kind of harassment is NOT "funny." It all reminds me of that rotten bitch Michelle Carter who was sentenced to jail for urging her troubled boyfriend to kill himself--and he DID it!

Still, as long as no-one falls victim to shame, and retains their PRIDE instead, no harm will be done.
    Last edited by Marianne S; 04-06-2020 at 05:14 PM.

As a highly sensitive person, I have suffered from verbal cruelty from family, and others, a lot in my life, and have been very very close to ending my troubled life a number of times. Not so much about crossdressing, but from just people who do not like me at all. I am becoming stronger at deflecting cruelty, and insults. If they knew about my CDing, they would be even more cruel. I also now limit my Alice side to this forum only.

I agree with those that said not to get into it with internet people. They're playing a game and you don't have to play along by answering baited questions.

I just wonder what forum or website it was where this happened? Why did someone ask what it was like to wear a skirt in the first place? Since it's someone you don't know, I'm guessing it was either an anonymous chat site or a friend of a friend of a FB friend or.....?

Anyway, I'm not proud or ashamed to be a crossdresser. It is what it is - I am what I am. If I were proud of it I would be out to everybody and would dress in public very often if not every day.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Very nice Good for you

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    People like that have NO CLUE what "real men" r like. Real men r confident in who they r and have nothing to prove to anyone! That allows them to be open minded and accepting of men/people not like them.

That guy was as much a real man as a balloon is a real breast!

In real life? U can bet he's a coward!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by GracieRose View Post
    The pig enjoys it.
    I really like this one. Thanks GracieRose!
    Crissy

I believe that there's little left to discuss about the trolls. Engaging them is a waste of time. Q.E.D.
    I would, however, like to address "pride". It's a tricky thing. First of all, many of us feel not pride, but shame about who we are. It took me a long time to let go of the idea that I wasn't normal, that i should be "normal", if only I could. Now, thanks in no small part to the many wise people here, I know that I _am_ normal. It is normal for a certain, small set of the population to be transgender. We are far the center of the curve, it is the same curve on which everyone has a spot. You don't have to march. You don't even have to leave your house, to be proud. There lots of reasons to stay in the closet, some good, some bad, some tragic, but in or out I say that you will be better of letting go of that misplaced guilt about who you are.

It's not that it takes all kinds, it's just that there are all kinds.

just get away I'd rather argue religion. Its just not worth the effort. You rock, proud to be you. Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Aspiring Member
    I have a FB account but hardly ever use it. I have it mostly to have access to my (very accepting) son's business, you need an account to access the calendar of events and register for them (cycling events, of which we are both huge fans, he owns a bike shop). The only other fora I participate on are this, one, an aviation forum, a car forum for my brand of car (that can be "quirky" so the forum is very handy to find info; memo to self next time get a basic Corolla!), and a religious forum for my faith. I don't use Twitter nor Instagram. I opened an account for the latter to follow my son's worldwide cycling adventures, and it promptly got hacked by Russians.

My dad used to say "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me". Jerks like these are trying to get a rise out of you. If you fail to respond, you disarm them. At the first negative comment, I would have simply blocked him, and reported him. Counseling suicide to me is dangerous harassment and the perp should have his account closed. Trans folks have a very high suicide rate already because of non-acceptance. Someone solid can handle the comment, but someone already on the edge may have been prompted to kill herself. It's almost criminal to suggest suicide. It's like being on a bridge watching a jumper and yelling "jump! Jump!".

You're correct, he was a troll and was getting his cheap kicks baiting you.

Why are some people just plane nasty? Why, I wonder, did this person feel the need to even read this post? Sounds to me like someone is repressing something.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyMay View Post
    Why are some people just plane nasty? Why, I wonder, did this person feel the need to even read this post? Sounds to me like someone is repressing something.
    I think its simply because the person is a bully who feels that any man who wears women's clothes is a sissy. They don't care who they piss off, they probably don't care one single bit if the person they told this actually did something to harm themselves because they were so depressed from being rejected by certain people.
    But the joke's on him, because I've run across hundreds more people who are accepting of the fact that I am a crossdresser, and who have even offered a little help. When he insulted me simply because he thought I wanted to be a woman, he probably snickered to himself thinking that he was making me feel bad. Well that only had the opposite effect, and it made me 100 times more proud to dress up like one. And when I wear anything feminine, especially a bra and panty, it makes me feel proud, happy, confident, and just plain feel good about who I am, a crossdresser.
    Last edited by RainbowDash; 04-07-2020 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GracieRose View Post
    The pig enjoys it.
    So true, Gracie

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by JennyMay View Post
    Usually is the case...just move on and leave folks alone

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDash View Post
    Well that only had the opposite effect, and it made me 100 times more proud to dress up like one.
    Little did he know he was giving you a motivational speech

I think the way you handled it was perfect. I say " I do not remember giving you control over my emotions". You cannot ruin my day, you do not have my permission.

I hope to be as fierce as you one day.

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Never argue with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]