Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you were to be CAUGHT IN THE ACT what would you hope you were Wearing

Well, that's a common enough occurrence...
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Hopefully that applies to you always being right AND you just in that mask😘

My lips are sealed.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Which act? and who's going to catch me??
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I'd like to be caught wearing a grin that is the result of cashing in a winning lottery ticket.
    You know, a smile that just won't wash off.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Probably a ball gown with a large hoop skirt underneath.

Something Sexy!

Garter, stockings, heels, other things on the floor

Jenna, Very good reply. After all what can you say. "Here I am in all my glory".

A cloak of invisibility...

Nothing but boy clothes. If I got caught in any girls clothes, someone would be spending the night at the hotel.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Caught in the act of what?

Being dressed?
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Silver Member
    I've been caught out several times. But also I've worn women's clothes openly for many a year.

I was caught when my neighbor banged on the door yelling help. I had tried on a double D bra and a tight white top over a short jean skirt. I ended going to her house which turned out not to be an emergency. She had a bird fall out of its nest and didn't know what it was.
    At that point I walked back home like any other time.

She knew I wore women's clothes. So no big deal.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 04-14-2020 at 11:09 PM.

Lucky neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    Yes I agree its a silly question but its one to ponder.

I know I only think about it when I hear a sound while dressing or dressed, and look in the mirror wondering if this the moment someone new will know my secret !

I would think fully dressed and dolled up would be best ! Probably in one of my favorite dresses so at least I look good.

I think worst case would be in just frilly underwear like a pretty bra and panty set. Since we tend to wear very girly things that might really freak a guy or gal out.

Also I believe women have suggested being caught in one of your wifes or girlfriends dresses would be bad !

Anyway has anyone ever thought about this

Not to change the topic line, but to expand it a little:

Caught by my wife VS caught in public

By wife:
    I guess I really wanted to get caught because, I set myself up to be "revealed" one night, when all the kids were away, and after my wife and I had a fun night at dinner/drinks/etc.
    She went to bed earlier than I did.
    I was really feeling it, and knew, now or never (thanks to the cocktails )
    While she was sleeping, I got all dressed in stockings, garter set, and a nice matching bodysuit.
    In our bedroom, we had a desk/mini-office set up. I chose to get fully dressed and went on the computer, knowing full well, the light from the monitor (or the ever increasing volume as I slowly turned it up over time) would eventually wake her up.
    Well, all I can say, best night ever!!
    After she woke up, we talked a bit, she obviously saw me from head to toe, took it all in, then we slept together in our bed, spooning, and I never felt so close, happy and comfortable.
    Full disclosure: she knew about my limited under-dressing, and actually made a few panty purchases for me after I asked if she would, but the full dressing was never shared, but it was known.
    I would never have done it that way if it was a total secrete and she did not know anything about it.

VS. In public: (but has not happened)
    I would say, i would hope that I looked like a was strolling down the Red-Carpet back in the day when dresses were long, flowing and hair, makeup and jewelry was all classically paired together.
    The only thing better would be to have the song "I will survive" playing on a loud PA system to set the mood!