Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you were to be CAUGHT IN THE ACT what would you hope you were Wearing

If you were to be CAUGHT IN THE ACT what would you hope you were Wearing

Yes I agree its a silly question but its one to ponder.

I know I only think about it when I hear a sound while dressing or dressed, and look in the mirror wondering if this the moment someone new will know my secret !

I would think fully dressed and dolled up would be best ! Probably in one of my favorite dresses so at least I look good.

I think worst case would be in just frilly underwear like a pretty bra and panty set. Since we tend to wear very girly things that might really freak a guy or gal out.

Also I believe women have suggested being caught in one of your wifes or girlfriends dresses would be bad !

Anyway has anyone ever thought about this

Banned Read only
    Oh, definitely something striking! (Who wants to be caught in their underwear anyway? ) A nice flamboyant evening gown, long curly wig over bare shoulders, plenty of jewelry, high heels, and full makeup of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    I know I only think about it when I hear a sound while dressing or dressed, and look in the mirror wondering if this the moment someone new will know my secret !
    Robbiegirl you sort of make it sound like you secretly want to get caught

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats it exactly.

I got caught completely nude by our bass player 35 years ago. This was moments after I took off a dress that belonged to our drummer! She told me I could wear it while they were gone.

My preference of what I'm wearing (if it happens again) would depend on who caught me, but it was better to be caught naked than in a dress!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I guess I have to ask, who is going to catch me. My wife knows. My mother knows. My friends, while not out to them, I doubt one would care.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Oh! U mean caught DRESSING!

I thot u meant-----doing something else!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

For me, dressed nice to pass, nothing over the top. If I had a choice, it would be the girl/women next door look.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Oh! U mean caught DRESSING!

I thot u meant-----doing something else!
    Me, too! "Caught in the Act" in my mind is synonymous with "doing the dirty deed."

Platinum Member
    With me it is not a "what if." When my wife and I were newly married she walked in on me in the kitchen drinking a glass of water while I was wearing a floor length nightgown. I had bought her a white peignoir. Not knowing anything about women's sizes it was a little big on her. On top she was a 34B. I still had a 38 inch chest. It swam on her. It fit me fine. Anyway, she asked me why I was wearing her nightgown. I told her the truth as it existed at that moment in time. I liked the feel on nylon. That began several years of incorporating nightgowns and hosiery into bedroom play. We did go shopping for lingerie for me. I ended up with a pink peignoir, which I still have, and, a black floor length gown. She also gave me a red peignoir. All this came to an abrupt end when our toddler daughter opened the bottom draw of my armoire and yanked out a vivid red Vanity Fair bra that was stored in a box of my expanding wardrobe....some slips, panties and that first bra. She and I came to realize there was more to all this than just a nylon "fetish." Thus, we entered the deepest DADT in recorded history.

Maybe two years ago she was clearing out all the negligees she had amassed since 1971 (vintage by now) that did not fit. In the pile to be donated was her white peignoir. She told me to take anything I wanted. Duh! Wha? Nothing else. A total aberration of her deep state DADT. I did take the white gown. The overlay had been lost to history. I have worn it several times at night...we sleep separately for medical conditions. Sadly, I am no longer a 38, but, a 42. The arm holes are a little too snug, but, it does bring back memories of a more accepting time.

If my wife were to come home early and find me totally en femme; dress, heels and hosiery, undergarments, wig, I don't think she'd be appreciative. That would probably elicit a response akin to the 1983 talk; "If I wanted to be married to a woman, I would have married a woman." I think she would not be too shocked if for some reason she found me asleep in a white nightgown and white panty. I base that on the fact she offered me the nightgown she found me in that many decades ago.

Definitely something that looks good on me as much as it can. If I get caught, at least I want to look best at that time.

I'd like to be wearing my "power outfit." White long sleeved blouse, black. skirt, just below the knee, sheet pantyhose, patent leather 4 inch black pumps, full makeup with red lipstick and a long blonde wig. Oh, and a two-handed sword. Well forget the sword I've got all the other stuff.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Cyntia, u can borrow mine!

72589.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Nice blouse that hides my (small) belly ... probably polka dots, full wig makeup (such as I can manage) and jewellery, nice swingy skirt or perhaps a knit pencil skirt, stockings, nice lingerie and breast form in, and heels. If I'm going to get caught, might as well look fabulous!
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

why is it a dirty deed. I kind of think it is s fun deed not that I want to be caught
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    Hmm. So many choices, so little time. Heels, manicure, and jewelry would be a must, then either a short skirt and fitted blouse to show off my curves or a tight dress to do the same. A designer purse would be nice, and a pretty hat if it's outdoors. Finally, the mane thing. Would I go short, sassy, and blonde or jet black and sultry? So many choices. If anything could be more important than attire, it would be wearing the right attitude. I would just smile and go with it. "Yes, you caught me. No big deal."

Your question gets me thinking. I think it will be my new point of purchase screening question on new clothing: "Would I be willing to be caught in this?" If not, why would I buy it?
    Last edited by Heather2die4; 04-11-2020 at 03:01 PM. Reason: new info

Yes this question does bring new meaning to the saying " I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that "

It would be hard to explain being caught in an Alice in Wonderland outfit !

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Cyntia, u can borrow mine!

72589.jpg
    Thanks, Doc!

If I ever get out to California again I might take you up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite View Post
    Me, too! "Caught in the Act" in my mind is synonymous with "doing the dirty deed."
    if it isn't messy you are not doing it right!

For me? A nice dress and heels, or maybe skinny jeans, nice top and heels, something a GG would wear in public. I might skip the fetish wear for another time!

Silky blouse with one too many buttons undone. Form fitting skirt with thigh highs and garter underneath. Heels ofcourse. And hopefully with a fresh mani pedi

Aspiring Member
    Fully made up, wig, forms, jewelry, nails done, etc., all ready to go out. A nice dress or skirt/blouse, hose and heels. I agree that if I am going to get caught, I want to look fabulous!

If I got caught "In the act", I'd like to be wearing a mask.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Just a mask?

I find that in that situation, for optimal results, less is more, Jenna.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Can?t argue with that! When you?re right you?re right😉