Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Busted this morning : (

Sandi, it is so nice to hear that you can take a breath and start living life together again. I have no advise other than just be patient and see what openings for conversation arise. It may never happen, but I believe it could. Never say never. Enjoy the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    Hi all,

I just thought I would post this one last update to let you all know how things turned out. Oddly, she cooled off fairly quickly and we spent the entire afternoon gardening yesterday. She has not said a word about my dressing and clearly does not want to see or talk about it. I can respect that if I am out of the dog house. Obviously I have to lay low for a long while, and my desire to dress has been diminished to a low point for the time being. So I am doing ok.

Thanks everyone.

Sandi
    Too bad you can not talk about it and come to some agreement as to when you can dress. DADT is a tough place to be. It would be nice to talk and have some agreement and acknowledgement as to when you can dress. It is too bad as you will get caught again, with the same outcome.

My wife is completely locked in on zero tolerance, so I may as well accept it. I just hope I can dig myself out of this hole.
    Let me just get to the to what I see should happen. Just be yourself and dress dress dress and let the chips fall where they may.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.