Good grief i can do the.dumbest of things sometimes when it comes to dressing. I have not been busted with any female clothing since around New Year?s Eve 2017. Anyhow being cooped up, I just had to keep pushing things to the edge and got busted this morning wearing pantyhose and very short white women?s shorts. Also had on breast forms and clinging grey shirt. She normally does not wake up until after 9 but I forgot she was going shopping early. There will be hell to pay for sure. She probably will not say a word to me for at least a week. Maybe longer this time. I don?t know. Maybe I wanted to get caught in a subliminal way to shut it down for a while. It is so frustrating for me as it feels like an addiction and it controls me more so than the other way around. Then after getting caught I go into a depressed state for a while. Sometimes purging things.

I am not looking for any sympathy really, as this was my own stupidity. Try not to follow in my footsteps if you have a zero tolerance wife like I have.

I feel like crying though for what I have done today.

: (

Sandi