Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Armed Forces

Quote Originally Posted by Sherrii View Post
    While I did enjoy a little dressing at the time I got by for my 4 years without, it developed more when I got out in 71. Being in the navy wasn't always fun but overall it was a good experience for me and I was able to save enough money to allow me to buy a cabin on a few acres and that allowed me to get a start with no mortgage, paying as I improved and added on. I and I know I did my part to keep us free and that is worth something to me. Sherrii
    That's good enough for me, Sherrii...thanks for your service!
    Don't make no difference what nobody says, Ain't nobody like to be alone - Bruce Springsteen

Silver Member
    2 years Navy, commissioned after NROTC and graduation Served at sea (Pacific) 1956-58 on a large combattent . In Yokosuka, I bought a beautiful black bra and panty set for my wife. One night, at sea, I put it on, then wondered what in the world was I doing!!! I risked court marshall. I took them off and threw them over the side to eliminate the temptation!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    2 years Navy, commissioned after NROTC and graduation Served at sea (Pacific) 1956-58 on a large combattent . In Yokosuka, I bought a beautiful black bra and panty set for my wife. One night, at sea, I put it on, then wondered what in the world was I doing!!! I risked court marshall. I took them off and threw them over the side to eliminate the temptation!
    Thanks, Jenny for your service...I know all about temptation and risk. Good luck to you!
    Don't make no difference what nobody says, Ain't nobody like to be alone - Bruce Springsteen

Thank all of you above for your service.

I enlisted in the Air Force less than a month after graduating high school (and about 3 weeks after I was married). That allowed me to support my wife while earning G.I. bill benefits. I lived off base most of the time, and would occasionally find time to dress up a bit. The Air Force was a great place to start, but crossdressing probably shouldn't be the priority when in any branch of the service. I did my 4 years and out.