Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Once the public lock downs are lifted.... (for those that go out)

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Thanks Diane for the question!
    I was hoping someone/folks would pick up on that especially with the sentence immediately following the question. Mind you the usage of a mask could encompass for protection and fashion combined!

Thank you Char for the action on those taking it off topic
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 04-09-2020 at 02:55 PM.

So the question really is if we would attempt to make a fasion statement with our masks?

Speaking for myself, no. More practical to keeping it unisex.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Chanel, if the wearing of masks becomes more regular, then YES, I would wear one as a fashion item. I already have a number of Buffs, a close fitting and multi purpose scarf that I wear with my cycling gear. Available in many different patterns and colours, and can easily cover any other face mask.
    Last edited by kayegirl; 04-10-2020 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Stupid predictive texting

Yes I would, but only if I run out of lipstick.

I am out working every day, I work for an essential business. I don't wear a mask now, can't find them. So I guess I won't be wearing a mask after any bans are lifted either.