Thread: I can't wait to see it on you

I can't wait to see it on you

With the current situation ongoing I am sure many of us are shopping online. I do and saw on my favourite website a lovely skirt. My girlfriend knew me before I told her I dressed and when I told her everything she was absolutely fine and has been ever since.
    At the moment I cannot go and see her for obvious reasons but when I saw this particular skirt I sent her a thumbnail of it and she said thats nice but the other colour will be better for you.
    I ordered the skirt which is due any day now. And I told her it was at last coming to me and when it does I will send a picture of me wearing the skirt.
    She replied " I cannot wait to see you in it"
    it is the highlight of my life to find a woman who can love me for what I am and fully accepting my lifestyle, and also a huge boost to able to get a second opinion on what looks right and what does not.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

That is fantastic Bobbi.
    She is definitely a keeper

I can only hope and pray that I will find someone as accepting someday.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by Raychel View Post
    That is fantastic Bobbi.
    She is definitely a keeper

I can only hope and pray that I will find someone as accepting someday.
    Congratulations, Bobbi! Good for you. Enjoy, darling!

hello Bobbi,
    it is good that you can share your dressing experiences with your girlfriend whist you are apart.
    please would you post a picture here too?
    luv J

That's a wonderful story and I could almost feel your happiness in your writing. I must say it is nice to have someone to share this with. I know here there's all different home life situations, with there spouses. When I took the biggest chance of my life telling my wife and actually preparing myself she was going to leave me. When she was ok with it, I thought that all women are excepting of this until I came on this site and I was shocked about the different reactions. I didn't consider myself lucky or anything like that, but then I started to second think it and not take her for granted. I feel for the ones who don't have the exceptiing wife, because as you just wrote it is nice to have someone to share this with.

It was her acceptance at learning about my dressing that somehow brought us closer together and to be able to get honest advice and opinion is beyond my wildest dream. But just today to be told " I want to see you in it" meant so very much to me and also illustrated only too well the amazing level of acceptance, that she has for me, accepting every facet of how and why I am.

Bobbi, Like Maria said, I too can feel the happiness in your writing. I think all of your threads since you have this lady in your life have been have been very positive and uplifting. Good for you, we all need more happiness, especially now, and you show us it is possible. Congrats!
    Crissy

Silver Member
    Years ago, when I was still getting used to going out dressed, my main destination was to see my favorite SAs at a dress shop. There was a small group of three ladies plus their manager who gave me the royal treatment. I could never give them a definite time when I could be there, so whoever was there go to help me. She would then tell the others I had been shopping and they would feel badly they had missed out. They would even argue over who would be next to help me. Okay, I accept they could have exaggerated, but this IS what they tell me to this day.

Anyway, these fine ladies look at their incoming products and judge them as to how this dress or outfit would look on me, and even set it aside so I get a chance to try it on. Like everything, it doesn't always work but there are some spectacular successes, and they delight in seeing the joy on my face when I see myself for the first time. That's the real fun of retail therapy.

Hi Bobbi,

I'm so happy for you. What a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Bobbi,

Even when the clouds are at their darkest there can be a ray of light to brighten a day. It's wonderful you have this kindred soul to help lift your spirits.

I think a big thank you hug will be in order once this is all over.

Bobbi, your recent experiences and finding such a rare gem of a GG is an inspiration and such a joy to read your accounts. Now, this happens? She is an angel for sure, a person who accepts without the baggage of the gender binary defining and coloring her view. A rare person indeed. You are so fortunate. It just goes to show those kind of GG's are out there which should give hope to those who have not located any. I bet you sleep really well embraced by such love, even though it is from afar at present. That will change and you two can reconnect.

Thank you all for your kind words,
    my girlfriend is I suppose one in a million; We chat online everyday to keep our spirits up but the love that has bonded us thus far will see us through the current situation.
    Sometimes i wonder if this is just a dream which in a way it is one come true and i am so happy after such a long time wondering if love would come my way and encompass my dressing as well, and so it did.

Platinum Member
    Sounds like a very positive relationship. Once the current situation resolves, you will have many opportunities to explore life together.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Great story hun...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.