Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm a full time girl during the coronavirus lockdown. Are you?

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar

I'm a full time girl during the coronavirus lockdown. Are you?

Now that we are under lockdown, I am crossdressing almost 24/7.
    I have always kept my legs and body shaved but about two weeks ago,
    I shaved my fore arms so now EVERYTHING is soft, smooth, and squeaky clean.
    I have also taken another step and pierced my ears. I may have some explaining to do
    if Indiana suddenly lifts the ban and I have to return to work with the studs in place
    but I think it's time I take ownership of my crossdressing.

For now though, I just LOVE the feeling of going walking on the bike trail in a wig, jiggling breast forms, slinky spandex and tight yoga pants. Grocery shopping, house cleaning, cooking, and just everything is so much more fun when dressed in frilly, feminine attire. I feel so happy, so free, so playful, and just a little bit naughty. Are all of you girls having as much fun as me during the current situation?? Do write and tell all of your naughty secrets.

hello Heather,
    the lockdown does have some small blessings - enjoy and stay healthy!
    I am dressing more than usual, sure in the knowledge that no-one is going to knock on the door (apart from the delivery man who is delivering some new dresses)!
    luv J

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Just because you have pierced ears doesn't mean you're a crossdresser, you don't have to explain anything, men wear earrings. But if you want to come out then go for it but men with earrings is not an indicator of crossdressing. That is all in your head.

Anyway, I dress the same amount because I still have to go to work and only dress on my days off.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather2die4 View Post
    I have also taken another step and pierced my ears. I may have some explaining to do
    Umm, I wanted too?

Guys that don't dress have pierced ears, why worry about explanations?? If anyone asks, you wanted to too, if they give you any crap, tell them to bugger off and you didn't realize you needed their permission!

It's still cool enough here so I can get out most days with my bra and forms. and nylons. I've been almost 27/7 for some time now being retired for 3 years. I keep my legs and underarms shaved all year ears pierced fore about 4+ years.I didn't get that much more time do to this virus.
    Angie

I?ve been having my hair bleached by my hairdresser for the last five years,now there?s no hairdresser I got my girlfriend to dye it ,reddish brown very very ladylike,uups I have to go back to work on Tuesday

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm transgender so none of this feels kinky or naughty.
    Not sure about the playful comment are you hitting on guys at the grocery?

As Tracii, I'm a transexual too so not fun for me going out for no excuse. Now I'm waiting in my car after drive my son for a medical procedure. I go out exclusive for groceries as fresh vegetables.because early I saw what was happening and have enough food for a month.
    Naughty secrets? That's the greatness of being honest with myself and the world, nothing to hide, to dress was a game as I was a teenager girl.
    Why I'm so serious and mean with this thread? Because when I was a croosdresser as many here never saw the true up to when I got in charge of my life and decide be honest.

If you enjoy so much doing all the activities you describe and are worried about going back to work, be honest with yourself and the world and go to therapy, you'll find out the truth and as he said, it will set you free.

Mho
    Devi
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Jealous about the ears. I wish I had thought of this sooner...I’d be halfway done w/the studs by now.

I wish that I could use this opportunity. Unfortunately, my kids are out of school too; so, I don't get the house to myself.

I haven’t worn a scrap of male clothing since this started. Like other folks here, I’m transgender, so I’m just being myself. It’s nice not having to go around in disguise (male clothing).

Quote Originally Posted by Angie G View Post
    I've been almost 27/7 for some time now being retired for 3 years.
    Geeez I am missing out on 3 hours a day dressing somewhere, I am moving beside you Angie....lol x

I am full-time except when my family brings me groceries or when I have to go to a medical appointment. But, this is close to normal for me.
    Hugs, Carole

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    This kind of thread happens from people that are new here they think everyone is like them and sneaking around dressing as women.
    Been 24/7 for years now so dressing is not a kink or a thrill or a sexual thing.
    We all had to start somewhere I suppose.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "I'm a full time girl during the coronavirus lockdown."

Now that's a funny concept, Heather!
    What if Covid 19 actually turned men into women? I wonder how many of us would choose to be infected at the risk our lives!?

However, I guess u meant "looking and acting" like a woman?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I was pretty close to full time before all this sequestering but since then it surely has been that.
    Hope this relaxes a bit, I'm going to need more nail polish...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

If I was the only person in my house I would be dressed full time. For me it just feels right. However, my wife is only so accepting and I have to walk a fine line with my dressing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Dressed most of the time. Got to break in a new corset!

Heather,

No, I'm not having as much fun as you. But, I'm not a crossdresser. I'm transgender and on HRT, so, my boobs are growing. Jiggling just makes them hurt, really hurt. As far as wearing a skirt or a top or a bra, well, those are just my clothes.
    I'm just trying to find a decent melody
    A song that I can sing in my own company

U2

I was dressing almost every day during the last 3 weeks for a few hours each day. Then, a couple of days ago my nephew had to move back in with me due the the shutdown.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I'm very low on powder finisher, and in the absence of regular activities on lockdown, the prospect of doing more transformations seems to have heightened appeal. I know that if I had plenty of finisher, I would struggle to get started even though I would want to look female. Now I feel reasonable motivation to start, but also I recognise this feeling about a lot of things when I'm at work, yet when I get home, . . . nothing! .

Anyway, I can't buy my shade of finisher in the shops that I can get to during the lockdown. I could get it online, but I don't want to do that right now and force some unfortunate soul to risk their health to have to deliver it to me. Sure, if they aren't delivering to me, they'd still be delivering to someone, and person_A in place of person_B wouldn't make much difference,.. but if everyone thought like that, they would be delivering to every house and risking their lives more. I prefer not to be part of the problem side of that extrapolation.

Lockdown here is being increased another 3 weeks. Woo! . Hairless body and associated skincare has been continuous since last summer. The motivation to do that remains steadfast, and the more the results I see, the stronger the resolve to continue. I did my eyebrows recently too.

- L.

Hi Heather, No not as much fun as you, that's for sure. My wife is working from home and I am still am at the office "essential infrastructure" so I don't have any "Brenda" time Have fun and take care out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lydianne View Post
    I could get it online, but I don't want to do that right now and force some unfortunate soul to risk their health to have to deliver it to me.
    Totally with you, we stopped ordering online for the same reason.

Yes. Always...panties, bra, hose, perfume, some makeup. Some days...more....some days less...depends. I?m sure you all can relate.

Reality Check
    I'm not really having a lot of fun during this pandemic "lock down". Personally, I'm worried about my chance of getting the virus and possibly dying from it. I'm also worried about the financial aspect of it and the status of my retirement investments.

I'm also worried about my wife and other family members as well as friends. Some have lost their jobs and businesses and some have lost their lives. I worry about the economy and whether it will survive this pandemic or whether we will see another Great Depression.

Dressing is important to me but right now I'm looking at far more important things.

But to answer the question, No, I am not a full time girl during this lockdown.
    Krisi