Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm a full time girl during the coronavirus lockdown. Are you?

I haven't dressed up since the second week of March. Just been so worried about finances, whether I'll have my old job again when this is over, etc. Haven't felt the urge to relax en femme. I sure hope this feeling is temporary...

I am not 24/7 but I have spent a lot more time(and money on new clothes) dressed recently and has given me more time to enjoy being dressed which has been great and the reason I have taken the step to join this site and talk about being CD and to find friends and advice to maybe taking more steps towards a 24/7 life or at least some sort of public life!

My fingernails are the longest they've ever been by not cutting them for three months.

Silver Member
    I dress every day.

Platinum Member
    Hi Heather , Your profile shows a VERY lovely young lady and I am sure that you passed 110%,

Re: Pierced ears, Just tell them it was a midlife crisis That worked for me. >Orchid .ooO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

All the above, and doing my nails the nicest and sheerest shade of pink.....

So my dressing is not full time, but during this pandemic, with a lovely supportive partner that I'm asking to marry me tomorrow, its definitely increased. I'm doing my best to not be full on femme all the time, because I feel like I've had this side of me bottled up for my entire life and it's not fair to unleash it all on her. But I am incredibly fortunate to not only be with someone who tolerates my dressing, but she will take an active part in it and comment on the things I have purchased.

Don't wor

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Don't worry about the studs. No one will .notice

У yes indeed quarantine allows you to be dressed 24/7. Only during conversations on Skype at work I use muted makeup and a darkened room, I put on a women's sweater or a sports sweater in a neutral color. Below is always a skirt, stockings, shoes. Buzgalter not taking off under a sweater, he clearly does not stand out. And what a pleasure that the nails were always varnished. Pierced ears. Punctures will heal and most likely they will not pay attention to them without earrings, but it will be possible to wear real earrings, not clips

Quote Originally Posted by cdkateinboston View Post
    . . . with a lovely supportive partner that I'm asking to marry me tomorrow, . . .
    I once watched a sports report about a motor race when I was on vacation back home in 1998. They gave details about the highlight moments of the race.. then didn't say who won . . . .

- L.

I take each day as it comes really; sometimes I get through the day in many mode?, sometimes I know from the get go that it?s going to be a ?Heather Day?. But ultimately, if Heather decides to come to the surface I won?t get much choice and I?ll be dolled up within an hour or so anyway.

Silver Member
    I am too stressed out from this coronavirus lockdown nonsense to enjoy getting dolled up, so I don't. I truly feel for those of you who have jobs in danger because of all this.

As for the earrings, yes some men today have them, but if someone is older and then suddenly have earrings people may ask questions. Personally, I don't like questions from people in my cis life. People's tolerances vary.