Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need your advice

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maria, where the heck do u live? If u were pulled over in Calif. a cop mite have thot your car was stolen if it wasn't registered to u. And, he mite do the same check on u/it here. Minus the phone call. It would have nothing to do with any "stay at home" rules. Which we don't have because it wouldn't work here anyway!

Since u haven't explained where u live or what the laws r there, how do u expect anyone to give u meaningful advice?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Doc, she lives in Canada, not the Exited States of America. Comedian Robin Williams once described us as that quiet, unassuming couple who lives above a noisy biker bar. We tend not to get too cranked up over stuff up here and say "Sorry" a lot. Helps to diffuse any prevailing tensions most times...

Platinum Member
    I don?t know the rules there. Here you can be out for essentials, which includes exercise, groceries, fuel, medications, etc. I wouldn?t make up a story that you can?t support...maybe throw a bag of groceries in the back seat
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Doc, she lives in Canada, not the Exited States of America.
    "Exited" or "Excited"?

Oh say, can you "c"?

When haters hate, I celebrate!

Right you are, Patience - blinded by the rocket's red glare and then the d*mn spell check blindsided me as well - LOL!

Unless I'm misunderstanding (I I am good at that!) there are two questions here. the first is, what happens if I'm dressed and I get pulled over by the police? Now in the UK the police will treat you with respect, ask you what pronouns you use, and deal with whatever they need to deal with. (At least, that's what they should do - there are always some who get it wrong but they will have had inclusivity training.) I'm guessing the Canadian police would be much the same.
    The second question is, should I go out for a drive. Again, in the UK we are being told we must not make unnecessary journeys and the police are stopping people to make sure that is being adhered too. This is about protecting yourself and others. In the UK I am classed as a key worker and am required to leave my home and travel. The fewer people I encounter the safer I am, and the safer the people I HAVE to meet are. The same will be true of the policeman you meet. If your government is telling you to stay home then Stay home. Protect yourself and others.