Thread: Need your advice

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Need your advice

Last night my sister was talking to me while driving home and she suddenly told me she was being pulled over by the police. I stayed on the phone listening to my sister asking what she did wrong and that I was on the phone listening. I said hi and asked if it was ok that I was listening in, the officer said it wasn't a problem. He asked her where she was going, my sister explained she drove her husband to pick up his truck and he went to work and she was going home. He then asked her for her husbands phone number and drivers license and ownership. He went to his car and returned 10 minutes later and returned her things and told her that everything is in order and to drive careful and half a great night. A few minutes later my brother in law called her and told her that the officer called him and even called his mechanic to make sure everyone was telling the truth. I guess there really enforcing people to stay home during this period of time. My question is, I was planning on going for my Friday night drive tomorrow and if I get pulled over what am I going to say. Everything is pretty much closed early these days and are they going to buy that I'm just driving around expressing my femine side. I never got pulled over dressed (knock on wood) but if I did I was going to say something along the line of a social event or hanging out with some sisters, but that's not allowed now. Thinking of just maybe staying in. What would you do and what excuse would you give the police???
    Last edited by Maria 60; 04-09-2020 at 04:15 PM.