Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need your advice

Need your advice

Last night my sister was talking to me while driving home and she suddenly told me she was being pulled over by the police. I stayed on the phone listening to my sister asking what she did wrong and that I was on the phone listening. I said hi and asked if it was ok that I was listening in, the officer said it wasn't a problem. He asked her where she was going, my sister explained she drove her husband to pick up his truck and he went to work and she was going home. He then asked her for her husbands phone number and drivers license and ownership. He went to his car and returned 10 minutes later and returned her things and told her that everything is in order and to drive careful and half a great night. A few minutes later my brother in law called her and told her that the officer called him and even called his mechanic to make sure everyone was telling the truth. I guess there really enforcing people to stay home during this period of time. My question is, I was planning on going for my Friday night drive tomorrow and if I get pulled over what am I going to say. Everything is pretty much closed early these days and are they going to buy that I'm just driving around expressing my femine side. I never got pulled over dressed (knock on wood) but if I did I was going to say something along the line of a social event or hanging out with some sisters, but that's not allowed now. Thinking of just maybe staying in. What would you do and what excuse would you give the police???
    Last edited by Maria 60; 04-09-2020 at 04:15 PM.

I am going shopping at the supermarket.

Not sure where you live but it sounds like the police are really trying to enforce the "stay home" orders. Police can usually tell if someone is lying. In some areas, there are fines for disregarding the rules.

I guess it's up to you how you want to proceed.

If you were my SO, I would recommend staying home for now.

I want to be honest ok?
    There is another thread of a girl posting pi s with a mask and outdoors.
    So, answering your questions about the excuse, what I live in this country the states, is that people believe what you say but if they find you lie you loose a lot so for me no lies. The urgency to dress was so inmense that I realized it was more than just dressing. When you need to socialize, go out dressed as a woman looking to be treated as one, from my point of view, you're not longer a crossdresser. Instead asking excuses or if would be ok to out I would say go out, dressed but to see a therapist, your PCP (hardly they will.give you an appointment now) and go to the root of your problem.
    Mho.

Devi
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Stay at home!
    Simple as that.

What Suzie said .
    In some places you will get fined .
    We are not supposed to go out without a mask on here anyway and they do not care if you are trans going to the therapist , that stuff just does not matter right now .
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Stay home. You might win an expensive and long drawn out lawsuit that such police and government authority actions have overstepped their constitutional boundaries... but

spend the time you want to drive about enfemme shopping online instead. Be ready when this pandemic has passed.

There are people out there who have either lost their jobs or been forced to self-isolate, losing their pay or else having to apply for government assistance to make ends meet during this unexpected crisis, since many typically have no choice but to live paycheck to paycheck. Others are facing eviction because they can't make the next month's rent. People are begging for deferrals on their mortgage payments and credit card debts. Schools are closed for the foreseeable future, and school kids are forced to take crash courses in e-learning. My recollection from previous posts is that you are Canadian, as am I. Today, our federal government announced that over 4.5 million people have applied for unemployment insurance, and counting. That's 4.5 million out of a population of around 33 million. I'll leave it to you to do the math.

Moreover, our healthcare workers are putting their lives on the line every day against almost insurmountable odds to help contain the spread of this virus, and we haven't peaked yet. Same for the truck drivers who are keeping our food supply chain intact, the warehouse workers, shelf stockers, and cashiers in supermarkets and grocery stores, and all manner of other essential services. Say what you will about Walmart and Amazon and their ever-increasing monopoly of the retail sector...even they are working in overdrive to help supply our basic needs while others are shut down. If your furnace were to suddenly conk out, who ya gonna call, Ghostbusters??? Even the cop pulling your sister over was doing his civic duty in questioning her need to be out and about, and he, too, was potentially putting himself at risk by engaging with her, but that's his job, and he's sucking it up for the benefit of everyone else.

And this is what you worry about? How you can get away with going out for a drive en femme when you really should stay put like the rest of us? First World problems much? Give your head a shake, Maria, and stop embarrassing yourself by posting stuff like this.

It is hard to give advice on this , because the situation, both legally and with virus spread is different in every state. In Massachusetts it's pretty bad right now. I will go to the supermarket and drugstore once a week, and nowhere else. My wife and I are both in the vulnerable group.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I agree with the others, just stay home.
    Crissy

Dress at home!! You can still make it special. Is there a reason you can't walk the perimeter of your property when it's dark as an alternative or some special outfit you can wear?

Stay home.

I know it absolutely sucks. I just moved back to town , I have a close friend a block away, as well as the Saturday night karaoke bar where a lot of my friends hang out. There is no visiting and most everything is closed.

I'm still working, I drive a service truck, and we are allowed to keep working. The problem I have is there are very few bathrooms open.

Platinum Member
    Maria, you have an accepting wife. Stay home. Prepare a meal. Drink some wine. This social distancing and social isolation has a purpose. One can read too many news articles of people doing what they want and throwing caution to the wind. In my area it is alright to take a walk while social distancing. Or go grocery shopping. Car repairs. There are a lot of loopholes. Given the demographics of those falling by the wayside my wife and I are adhering to minimal travel for medical and grocery shopping.

STAY at home you have nothing to gain with dressing and going out but you are putting yourself at risk of getting this awful virus.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I tried to do the weekly shop, but wife stopped me at the door and insisted I wear men's clothes to the local supermarket.
    Basically, being ex military, I consider it my patriotic duty to stay home (our country is in lock down and if we want this virus dead, we have to starve it, by staying home).
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi46 View Post
    STAY at home you have nothing to gain with dressing and going out but you are putting yourself at risk of getting this awful virus.
    Or putting others at risk if you are an asymptomatic bearer like a fraction of the population is, for example you may contaminate the officer pulling you over. I read often in these forums that the masks will protect you, but their main purpose is to protect others from you. If everybody else does the same, then you are protected too!
    Last edited by DianeT; 04-10-2020 at 02:16 AM.

I'm very sorry if I offended anyone here if I went out of line talking about going for a drive when the world is in this situation. All I hear every second, every minute, every hour for twenty four hours a day is only bad news. I turn here to escape it for a while. All I'm asking is, if you would go for a drive and if you did get pulled over what excuse would one make. Maybe I'm just making discussion and maybe a little curious. No matter what we write here one could alway go back and remind me of what hell is going on in the world. I love this community and the people here and I hope that I didn't offend anyone. Thanks.

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    After 14 days of our 21day lock down it has just been extended another 21 days. Movement from home is only permitted to buy food, banking or if you work in essential services. If the cops pulls you over as an essential services provider they need a letter from your employer, identification and other documentation. General public pulled over could be followed to the shop or if the say they have been shopping could be asked to produce a till slip etc. No sales of alcohol or cigarettes or non food items during lock down. Bars, restaurants and sections of malls closed. Pharmacies, Banks and supermarkets are open however may only sell permitted items. No public gatherings, church, sport etc. Heavy fines or jail if caught being out for no reason or spreading false news on virus or government on social media. Face masks, the smell of sanister and surgical gloves are evident all around. lock down works people in 2 weeks are growth of positive cases went from 43% per day to 4%.
    Last edited by Di; 04-10-2020 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Agee but per forum rules no political talk
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Stay the feck home.

I lost my job because of this on March 17. Due to the overwhelming amount of unemployment claims, I have yet to receive any UI payments.

Stores here, including Walmart and 24 hour convenience stores, all close at 8pm.

My daughter, who has her own health issues, is a CNA in a Senior living facility, working 12 hour shifts to care for her patients and placing herself at great risk.

And people are whining because they can't play dress-up and get a thrill from going out in the dead of night for a drive??????

Colour me disgusted.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

In our state, the stay at home edict encourages us to go outside and get some exercise as well as visit public and state parks. I got dressed up and took our government up on that offer.

Do the right thing. Stay home. Any questions?

No offense taken, it's always interesting to hear your stories.

Something positive, huh? How about an excuse to explore some new online smile generators. Can always get rid of the stuff after you enjoy it. What garment needs further exploring?

Reality Check
    My advice - If you are under a stay at home order, stay at home. Dress yourself up and stay at home.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    All I hear every second, every minute, every hour for twenty four hours a day is only bad news.
    True. We don't watch the news more than once a day for this reason. Two much cycling over the same infos anyway.
    If you are getting anxious, prefer the evening news and avoid the continuous, 24/7 news channels. The latter are well known to therapists for building anxiety in people. While reading books and focusing on one thing at a time can help to reduce it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I'm very sorry if I offended anyone here if I went out of line talking about going for a drive when the world is in this situation. All I hear every second, every minute, every hour for twenty four hours a day is only bad news. I turn here to escape it for a while. All I'm asking is, if you would go for a drive and if you did get pulled over what excuse would one make. Maybe I'm just making discussion and maybe a little curious. No matter what we write here one could alway go back and remind me of what hell is going on in the world. I love this community and the people here and I hope that I didn't offend anyone. Thanks.
    If it against the law to go out, stay home.

If you go and get pulled over? I suppose you could tell the cops you were going crazy, (after all you are a man, dressed as a woman!), and just wanted to go for a drive, out and back home, no stops. Or toss some groceries from your fridge in a bag and tell them you just went to stock up.

No matter what you tell them, be prepared for a hassle, and perhaps a ride to the station. Are you prepared to sit in a common cell with a bunch of thugs, dressed as a woman?

I think the risk vs. reward is a bit off on this adventure.

As far as the bad news? Turn off the TV, put on some pleasant music, watch a brainless comedy movie. I get tired of the news so I turn it off.

I escaped last night, bra, forms, garter belt and stockings, dress and heels. Nice dinner at home with my wife and watched some stupid movie. It was a nice evening.
    Last edited by Pumped; 04-10-2020 at 11:27 AM.