Thread: computer games

Aspiring Member

computer games

Since some of us are locked up in the house, can anyone recommend a good computer based game where I could be female and dress myself? I'm in mid-60's and was never much into gaming.

I use to have Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover, that was about 10 years ago. I don't know if there is an updated version out there.

Aspiring Member
    Not sure what genre you're into, but one of my faves where you get to choose male/female character and dress them up is the Saints Row series. I always choose the female character, and you can buy clothes at stores while wreaking havoc on the fictional city of Steelport.

Lots of social games now where you can pick either gender to play. Some with a social lean, others with a more active sexual aspect as well. If you want to stay offline and simply solo play in a sandbox without interacting with other real people, Sims 4 is a good idea. If you want an online aspect, the there are a lot of pick from ... Second Life (though regardless of my very decent hardware it runs like crap), IMVU, up to Red Light Center and 3dxchat. PM for more info if you like, as I'm not sure how much linkage/details are permitted for games like these in the forums.
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

The first computer game I ever saw in which you could choose your gender was the Infocom game "Leather Goddesses of Phobos". It was strictly a text game with no visuals. There was actually very little game play difference between the genders, other than descriptions of costumes of you and your companion. It didn't specifically ask your preferred gender, but gave the choice of the ladies room or the gents. The restroom you chose determined your gender for the game.

I remember ?Leather Goddesses? well. It was the first time I used the name ?Barbara? and the thrill of being addressed as Barbara stuck with me. My female alter ego has been Barbara ever since.

Aspiring Member
    Thanks. I may look at Sims

I play world of Warcraft and all my characters are female. Lol

I play the crap out of Star Wars: The Old Republic. I?m totally a female bounty hunter

I like to play Grand Theft Auto on-line and I chose the female character.
    You can choose all kinds of sexy clothes.
    My nephew thinks I'm crazy choosing a female character running around in a red bikini!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by susan2010 View Post
    Since some of us are locked up in the house, can anyone recommend a good computer based game where I could be female and dress myself? I'm in mid-60's and was never much into gaming.
    I'm partial to Second Life, myself. It's not so much a GAME, as it is a virtual reality.
    In Second Life, you are who you say you are.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I do second life too. I am Captain Morris . And also Leslie Webber Characters in one of my Movie Scripts

Aspiring Member
    Thanks. I will look at Second Life too.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Winters View Post
    I play the crap out of Star Wars: The Old Republic. I?m totally a female bounty hunter
    I started playing again a few months agp. Female cyborg BH, Human Inquisitor and Sith Marauder.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_R;4^y440736
    I spent a small fortune race changing characters lol,

T

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I started playing again a few months agp. Female cyborg BH, Human Inquisitor and Sith Marauder.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_R;4^y440736
    I spent a small fortune race changing characters lol,

T

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Never got into PC gaming but people sure do waste a lot of time doing it so much so it controls their real life.
    Sure, but this is a thread about someone looking for some quarantine-fueled gaming escapism to retreat into. OP even says they're not much of a gamer but is trying to shake things up.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

I love playing Love Nikki Dress Up Queen on my Android phone. You could install an Android emulator on your PC.
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Denice View Post
    I love playing Love Nikki Dress Up Queen on my Android phone. You could install an Android emulator on your PC.
    Thanks. That looks interesting

I have been on Second Life for years and have about 5 characters, some are purely female, some TGurls and 1 male Cuckold who gets forced to dress.
    It is a great way of trying different characters and Kinks in a safe environment and role playing

I have only recently started playing Sims 4 and you can create all sorts of characters where you have choices of a male or female physique (which you can modify), a male or female clothing preference, a choice of either getting pregnant or getting someone pregnant, a male or female hairstyle and makeup etc. so all sorts of combinations are possible

Sims 4 is a good game where you can have many female characters or even a male character and dress them in female clothes.

Like Judy, I play grand theft online auto as a female.
    Love to go shopping and change up my outfits, I look at it two ways, it's fun to role play who I'd like to be and if I have to watch my character run around, I want to enjoy what I',m watching...

It's also kind of funny when young males, you can tell who they are, start to flirt with me not realizing I'm a 6'3" 62 year old guy in a dress...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I play SWTOR as well. But for me the dark side is all males and the light side is all females. Lol.