I'm just wondering what does everyone use when taking pictures when dolled up? My children don't know about my dressing and I'm not to technology inclined. As of now I still use an older camara and download the pictures to a older laptop that has no internet excess. I then store the pictures in a password secure memory card. I took some pictures recently and I'm struggling more and more with the older laptop and the picture quality isn't great. I don't know why I just don't trust iPhones, my sons favourite saying is "delete isnt always delete". I have some older iphones with no SIM cards in them but I'm just not educated enough with this and just don't trust. The problem is as of now when I need help with my phone my children fix it for me and I hand over the phone with confidence. I'm not sure if I will have that same confidence if I do take pictures and if delete really does delete. When I ask my children this question they automatically ask what I'm I doing that I'm worried about. Lol.