Just thought I would put down a few words regarding my lock-down and dressing. This is not rarely a complaint as we are in a fortunate position and others are not.

We live in a cul-de-sac in a village, our house is at the end overlooked by another 5 houses surrounding a circular road. Since the lock-down most of the residents are permanently at home either working or retired. One of our neighbours knows of Ann (long story) and they are great. The remainder of the neighbours are unaware and I would like to keep it so. However one neighbour over the years has become very nosy and takes great pleasure in watching all the goings on in the cul-de-sac. The rest of the neighbours are fantastic. The nosy neighbours have taken upon themselves, to be the lock-down police! Slipping notes in peoples houses, for the slightest (in their opinion) infraction. We have received one explaining that we should not be receiving home deliveries for takeaways..... another one for sitting in our front garden talking to our next door neighbours..... We went for a walk around the village this weekend and on our return the nosy neighbours where at their window giving us dirty looks. Their constant vigil means Ann cannot leave the house without raising the question of who was that visiting? The nosy neighbours have seen Ann come and go before and have asked me and the wife who is that visiting. We have said it was a relative and that seemed to satisfy them, but now of course we cannot have visitors! Ann is confined to the house and rear garden. I am so lucky to have a supportive wife and the space to dress. Others do not have this luxury and are probably frustrated at the lack of opportunity to dress.

We have received another note "Just a reminder that your unnecessary walk today is putting others of this community at risk" my wife wants to go round an shove their note up their AR*?.