[QUOTE=Di;4441398]Twenty questions

Thought we might get to know each other. No comments on anyone?s answer please just your answers . If there is something you do not want to answer or it does not pertain to you just put N/A

1) When did you start dressing? First time was about 13. Only my older sisters underwear.

2) At what age did you pick your name? 64

3) why did you pick that name ? I always liked that name

4) Are you married, single ect? Married

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? Yes

6) When did you tell them? There were hints 20 years ago. She has seen me in my girly undies before. I told her for real about 2 months ago, that I wanted to dress for dinner at home.

7) How did that work out ( the telling) She told me that she married a man and does not want to have that picture in her head. And she said she was afraid I would be better looking than her. (Not even close).

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? Started sooner?

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Dressing? Not really. I like to look passable but it would not be the case. I am too squared in the shoulders.

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? My exwife (Not due to this issue) anyway she called me Mr. Fun. She was sarcastic. But I am Mr. Fun.

11) Favorite place to shop? I do not have one. Bicycle shop? Motorcycle dealership? See, I am Mr. Fun.

12)Have you purged? Once.

13) If so did you regret it? Yes, I had a couple of nice nightgowns.

14) Any advice to new cders? Enjoy it and embrace it.

15) Do you do your own makeup? If you call it that.

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? Better at make up.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? My sisters (all 5)

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Not out yet

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? When I realized I could do my hair too.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? How much of a kick I get out of it.