Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Twenty Questions

1) When did you start dressing?
    Beginings of my crossdressing are in my childhood. When I was 10 I started to borrow my mother tights and panties. When I was in middle school I bought first clothes (skirt and stockings). Few yers later I bought first heels etc.

2) At what age did you pick your name?
    In my late teens.

3) why did you pick that name ?
    I always liked name Sylvia. But I thought that I need some kind of surname so I invent "Coco".

4) Are you married, single ect?
    Married

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know?
    Yes

6) When did you tell them?
    2 years ago

7) How did that work out ( the telling)
    All started when I suggest wering tights by my during regular sex. She was very suprised and she though I'm gay. So I explaind everything and it went well.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now?
    I should be more active when I was younger and single.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to?
    Sexy, femine, mature

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you?
    I love heels and lingerie. This is my favourite part of crossdressing.

11) Favorite place to shop?
    Internet shops.

12)Have you purged?
    Twice.

13) If so did you regret it?
    Yes, it was very stupid, especially becouse I lost my old photos

14) Any advice to new cders?
    Be honest with your wife or girlfriend. It is absolutly necessery.

15) Do you do your own makeup?
    Yes and I learn a lot about it.

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ?
    Keep going better with make up and look.

17) Anyone you would like to tell?
    Nope.

18) Any bad reactions when coming out?
    Only my wife knows.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed?
    Few yers ago when I bought my new wig and when my weight was better

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing?
    That crossdressing doesn't give rise to being transgender

Twenty questions

Thought we might get to know each other. No comments on anyone?s answer please just your answers . If there is something you do not want to answer or it does not pertain to you just put N/A

At the age of 10.

I was doing some family history research and I found a great-great-grandmother with this name. I liked it.

4) Are you married, single etc?
    I have a partner.

Yes.

After about 6 months.

7) How did that work out ( the telling)
    She had a good idea. I would wear her dressing gowns, leggings while lounging around the house. She called me 'Helen' for a while before I told her. She still uses that name.

I would have done more of this when I was younger if I knew I was in it for the long haul.

Yes, women that I am attracted to. An example being Nigella Lawson - a British TV foodie.

I have never played Scrabble, or Monopoly. I have no cousins.

Online. Asos.

12)Have you purged?
    Once, completely. A couple of other wobbles, deleting all my pics, cancelling accounts etc.

Yeah.

14) Any advice to new CDs?
    Get a wig, and do not just plonk it on like a Christmas party hat.

Yes.

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ?
    To be accepted. Might not be down to me to achieve this.

Only one person. She understands me. We are similar.

From my ex partner, most definitely. She still calls me a pervert 15 years later. Current partner took a deep breath, big swallow of her drink, pulled a face and carried on.

I had what the tabloid press call a 'romp' with a man. When I was single. It was so far out of my normal behaviour that it stands out. I made a proper effort to look nice for him, not just for myself. I would recommend it for anyone considering having a dabble.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing?
    The mother of my children said my cross dressing meant that our relationship was just a lie. I wish I could have changed her mind on that. Other than that, I can hardly explain to myself why I do it, let alone others.
    Last edited by Charlotte Haynes; 07-16-2020 at 03:22 PM.

1) When did you start dressing? around 10yrs old

2) At what age did you pick your name? 55

3) why did you pick that name ? I was hoping to get my wife to agree to go out on Halloween, her as a mobster and me as her moll. It didn't happen. That was about the time I had finally accepted myself and that crossdressing wasn't going away. I had begun looking at websites and joining different forums and needed a name so I decided to do a take on a moll and became Molly Wells. I chose wells because it had a good ring to it and started with the same letter as my last name.

4) Are you married, single ect? married, 39 yrs.

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? wife knew before we got married, kids came along and I kept it to myself in the closet. Any attempt to discuss since then has not gone well, she is very unaccepting. She thought it went away...

6) When did you tell them? see above

7) How did that work out ( the telling) she was somewhat tolerant when we were young, now totally against.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? maybe to not have gone so deep in the closet but worked more for her acceptance and understanding. This was before the internet became so prevelant and information was not easily accessed.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? I like to blend so maybe daily wear or business casual. I would like to dress in a wedding dress or formal wear one day.

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I am very conservative in most of my views but very liberal in individual rights, including personal expression. I do my thing, you do yours, causing no harm to one another

11) Favorite place to shop? Macy's

12)Have you purged? several times, but not in over 10yrs. (too expensive!)

13) If so did you regret it? yes, pretty quickly too

14) Any advice to new cders? find personal acceptance and bloom where your planted, making the best of the place you in

15) Do you do your own makeup? yes, mostly. I have had it done by Mac and others.

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? Acceptance for who I am

17) Anyone you would like to tell? I stay pretty private. Regarding my dressing I only talk with others I have met through this or other forums and come to trust. When out away from home I have had open conversations with women that I have seen in salons or such.

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Certainly been clocked many times... only bad reaction; It was in about 2002, I had flown to Massachusetts and picked up a car and was driving it back to Texas. I was traveling back in femme. I had everything I needed in the car so I had little interaction with people, and very careful about those. Like a dummy I decided to stop at a Walmart in Little Rock. I was wearing a form fitting sheath dress, stocking, and heels. I was overdressed... Between being tired from driving, poor makeup skills, cheap wig and whatever else, I got clocked the minute I walked in and felt like everybody was staring. I teenage boy and his girlfriend were laughing at me. I turned and went out the the kid followed me, giving me a hard time. I finally asked him how he was going to explain to his mother and daddy why he got his butt kicked by a guy in a dress. And if he was smart he would go away and leave me alone. (I sure am glad he didn't take the challenge!) I got to my car and got out of there as quick as I could. My confidence was shaken for a good while after that.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? I have found that today I can dress to blend, go out in public and usually not get more that an occasional surprised look from people. Yes, I limit my interactions as much as possible. Some that I have enjoyed most have been going to salon for hair and makeup, nail salon. Just doing girl things...

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? It would be nice to have my wife to be open and accepting. She would not have to be involved, but her understanding and acceptance would be nice.

Molly

1) When did you start dressing? I started wearing my next door neighbors panties at about 12. Slow progression to lingerie. After college explored much further.

2) At what age did you pick your name? 25

3) why did you pick that name ? Was my high school crushes name. When I was younger I used to dress and wish I looked like her.

4) Are you married, single ect? In a relationship but not married yet.

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? Gf knows that I like to dress but don?t think she knows to what extent I like it.

6) When did you tell them? Well we had a conversation after I fell asleep dressed up and she came home.

7) How did that work out ( the telling) she was remarkably rational and caring. Had a ton of questions more than anything, which I think is the best possible reaction you could hope for.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? Just to be more open and vocal about everything. Not turn it in to a secret life.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Everything starts for me with my panties, bra and stockings. So I tend to prefer sexier outfits. Not really for every day wear.

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I am terrible with my makeup and need a tutorial!

11) Favorite place to shop? VS, but lately Kohl?s has had fantastic stuff.

12)Have you purged? It was close but I would still say, not yet.

13) If so did you regret it? I think I might

14) Any advice to new cders? Relatively new to the consistent dressing so could use all the advice anyone has.

15) Do you do your own makeup? yes, mostly. Some stuff but not a full makeup kit.

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? To be able to balance this part of my life with every other aspect and not have to feel like I am sneaking around.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? Would love to tell some other friends in my area. Currently don?t have any other friends that know or dress.

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Knock on wood, not yet

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Coming home with my first pair of heels, dressing up in my favorite skirt and cute top. With thigh highs and garter. Having a little liquid courage and going for a long walk in the park late at night. Beautiful night, perfect weather. People still out. Just felt amazing

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? That just because I love wearing pretty clothes, nothing else has changed.
    Jenna

1) When did you start dressing? Started when I was 12 years old, have been on and off with it until recently.

2) At what age did you pick your name? 49

3) why did you pick that name ? I?ve always liked it somehow, always had a good feeling about it. Feels like a natural fit somehow.

4) Are you married, single ect? Married

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? Yes

6) When did you tell them? About a month ago.

7) How did that work out ( the telling) Better than i thought it would. Never in my life before that moment did I imagine ever telling anyone else about this part of me.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? Only that I wish I had done so sooner.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Feeling it out, but somehow I find myself gravitating towards modern casual with a little bit of western / country tossed in, somehow.

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I?m always learning, and I always enjoy learning. That and I like to sometimes figure things out as I go along, but I do my research / homework when I can too.

11) Favorite place to shop? amazon.com

12)Have you purged? A few times over my life when I had bought clothes before but kept them hidden.

13) If so did you regret it? Somewhat, I wasn?t entirely committed to being this part of me back then as I am now though, so not really.

14) Any advice to new cders? Be honest about this part of you with both yourself and your partner. If it feels right, then embrace it.

15) Do you do your own makeup? Yes, learning as I go thanks to youtube.

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? Improving my speaking voice right now. I need to work on my makeup, but my voice is my top priority right now.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? Besides my wife, I find that I do want to talk about this with other people, yes. I want to talk to my younger brother about it, mostly because he?ll likely be more open about it than other family members.

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Not quite. Right now I spend time alone while I?m trying to develop this part of me before sharing it with my wife. I gave myself two months to do it. At first it felt like too much time, now it feels like it's not enough!

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? The first night I was able to do so after first telling my wife about it.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? That it is a part of me, and it's normal. As much as anyone does or feel about anything they are and do, this is a part of me that I want to be recognized. It is real.

Ah-May-Lee
    1) When did you start dressing? 18 But before that I had a glam look.

2) At what age did you pick your name? I have multiple names. My name is Yvonne, which I had since 18 Amelie(2004) is a name I used after getting out of hospital.

3) why did you pick that name ? Yvonne is from Yvonne Decarlo, my heroine. Amelie from the movie Amelie.

4) Are you married, single ect? Single

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know?N/A

6) When did you tell them?N/A

7) How did that work out ( the telling)N/A

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? Avoid the hospital. And avoid Times Square NYC.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? I'm a mix of Mod and Goth, I'm a Moth.

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I'm a product of old Times Square NYC, got my education there.

11) Favorite place to shop? The grocery store.

12)Have you purged? Not clothes but I did try and purge life, but it didn't work.

13) If so did you regret it? Sort of.

14) Any advice to new cders? Don't listen to other cder's, be yourself and follow no rules.

15) Do you do your own makeup? Yes

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? To have a bigger garden so I can grow more food. So I don't have to go out much.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? No

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Not the first time going out but I was attacked and raped early on.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Hanging out in a club where Andy Warhol also was hanging out at.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? N/A
    Last edited by Amelie; 07-17-2020 at 10:39 AM.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

1) When did you start dressing? Early, like 5 or 6

2) At what age did you pick your name? Late 20s I believe

3) why did you pick that name ? A friend of mine gave it to me

4) Are you married, single ect? Married

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? Yes

6) When did you tell them? Before I proposed, actually 3-4 months into dating so she could decide if it mattered

7) How did that work out ( the telling) rocky at first, now she is supportive as long as the kids don?t know

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? Not really

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Ultrafeminine appearance. I am more a dress and heels type

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? NA

11) Favorite place to shop? Depends, express, nordstrom. I signed up for trunk club and it has been fantastic, just pricy

12)Have you purged? Yes

13) If so did you regret it? Yes

14) Any advice to new cders? Confidence. You live in a better time for acceptance

15) Do you do your own makeup? I wish, no hand eye coordination

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? Acceptance in myself and a long shot...my family

17) Anyone you would like to tell? A few ex girlfriends

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Not really

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? I went out with a friend to a gay bar and had so much fun, I had no inhibitions and was treated kindly

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? I?m still me, I?m not a molester or a 3 headed monster

Twelve

I was Andi at twelve until I was maybe 18 and became Danni. Still Danni.

I picked Andi because I thought the "i" at the end was cute, and I thought I was cute. Danni is a form of my name, and makes it easier legally.

4) Are you married, single ect?

Single

7) How did that work out

Doesn't apply to me!

Oh, god, yes. Too much to list. I wish I'd been more consistent earlier in my life as Andi when I was a teenager. Finding a girlfriend who supported me and kind of looked after me helped a lot from the time I was almost 15.

Cute and casual. Short skirts, jean shorts. White Keds. Mini sundresses...yoga pants and a sweatshirt works when it's cool. (I love denim!)

I've lurked but been nervous about posting because I don't feel like I can relate to the "average" crossdresser.

Romwe online lately.

12)Have you purged?

Once

So much.

14) Any advice to new cders? Confidence.

Not really. Everyone is different. I could give confidential advice to girls I can relate to, but some crossdressing experiences are just totally alien to me.

Hell yes!

16) What things do you strive for ( goals)?

At some point I need to make some permanent decisions about my life, whether I want to or not.

Sometimes I wonder how some of the first boys I interacted with as a teenager would react if they knew who they'd been hanging out with. My first kiss was at a bonfire party while dressed, and I feel kind of guilty about it when I think about it now. What would that guy say? I don't think I'd want him to know even now.

A couple of bad reactions from being figured out.

The best times have been when I've been out with a couple of men I've seen off and on. Letting them define our relationship for people we'd meet at dive bars or clubs, feeling safe enough with them there to not worry about being grabbed or whatever.

I'm only really in contact with a stepsister these days, and she treats me like a sister. I'm okay with that right now.

- D