Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Twenty Questions

[QUOTE=Di;4441398]Twenty questions

Thought we might get to know each other. No comments on anyone?s answer please just your answers . If there is something you do not want to answer or it does not pertain to you just put N/A

1) When did you start dressing? First time was about 13. Only my older sisters underwear.

2) At what age did you pick your name? 64

3) why did you pick that name ? I always liked that name

4) Are you married, single ect? Married

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? Yes

6) When did you tell them? There were hints 20 years ago. She has seen me in my girly undies before. I told her for real about 2 months ago, that I wanted to dress for dinner at home.

7) How did that work out ( the telling) She told me that she married a man and does not want to have that picture in her head. And she said she was afraid I would be better looking than her. (Not even close).

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? Started sooner?

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Dressing? Not really. I like to look passable but it would not be the case. I am too squared in the shoulders.

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? My exwife (Not due to this issue) anyway she called me Mr. Fun. She was sarcastic. But I am Mr. Fun.

11) Favorite place to shop? I do not have one. Bicycle shop? Motorcycle dealership? See, I am Mr. Fun.

12)Have you purged? Once.

13) If so did you regret it? Yes, I had a couple of nice nightgowns.

14) Any advice to new cders? Enjoy it and embrace it.

15) Do you do your own makeup? If you call it that.

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? Better at make up.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? My sisters (all 5)

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Not out yet

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? When I realized I could do my hair too.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? How much of a kick I get out of it.

This is a great idea!

1) When did you start dressing?
    15-ish

2) At what age did you pick your name?

3) why did you pick that name ?
    I wanted something that could be used in either girl, or boy mode. Because that's how I fell.... a mixture of both. S, A, and M are my initials, but jumbled. I added the extra "M" for more of a feminine feel. (Like Jenn). Sammara came later.

4) Are you married, single etc?
    Married

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know?
    Yes 100% supportive

6) When did you tell them?
    A few months after we became serious. Before we married.

7) How did that work out ( the telling)
    She knew I was holding something from her. After a month of back and forth, we went for a long walk. She asked me (again) what I was hiding. All I could manage to say was "I like girl clothes". She paused, then laughed, and said "that's all?" She had the usual questions, but that was it. She wasn't even curious. She told me I was my thing. If I wanted to keep it to myself, I could. If I wanted to share it with her, that was fine, too. I was blown away.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now?
    No
    9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to?
    I love my favorite boot cut jeans, boots, and a form fitting top.

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you?
    Besides the obvious? Not sure. But ask me anything.

11) Favorite place to shop?
    Savers lol

12)Have you purged?
    Twice, years before I met my wife

13) If so did you regret it?
    Both times.

14) Any advice to new cders?
    Yeah, don't purge.

15) Do you do your own makeup?
    Yes

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ?
    The "perfect balance". Easier said, than done.

17) Anyone you would like to tell?
    I think about telling my daughter all the time. There's really no reason to at this point in time. Maybe never.

18) Any bad reactions when coming out?
    N/A

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed?
    It's a tie lol... The first time my wife saw me dressed (no forms, makeup, or wig at that time)
    And that first "there you are" moment, fully dressed with forms, makeup, wig. With those favorite boot cut jeans, boots, and fitted top. Lol

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing?
    I don't expect anyone to understand this part of me. Sometimes it's hard enough to understand all of this, myself. I'd rather go for acceptance. Understanding can come later, I think.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

1. Very young, but 12 was the first time that it was something more than playing dress up.
    2. 52 when I joined this forum.
    3. It's the initial letter of my given name, so appears on bank cards in that form.
    4. Married, twice, lost fist wife to cancer in 2008.
    5. & 6. Both first and second wife were full aware before we married.
    7. With my first wife, it was always a part of our life together, may have helped that her father was an occasional cd.
    With my second wife, she actually sussed me out early in our relationship, and to all intents and purposes told me.
    8. Started ballet classes much much earlier in life, rather than at the age of 68 years.
    9. Blendable, smart casual, with dressed to the nines when the occasion is right.
    10. I also enjoy knitting.
    11. Leeds City Centre.
    12. Yes
    13. Absolutely
    14. Just be yourself and enjoy.
    15. Yes
    16. Just to be happy and to make those around me happy too.
    17. Not really, most of the people that are important to me already know.
    18. Just the one, and I dont miss them .
    19. After that first time at age 12 when I saw the girl that was me, probably my second full makeover and photo shoot.
    20. Everything that I wish that I could understand myself. But most of all, just how comfortable Kaye is.

Phew that was a marathon, took 4 attempts because I kept hitting a wrong button!!!!

Mmm ? very young.

In my 60s, specifically for this forum

Wanted a name which reflected the fact that I do not need or want a female name. A gale is a very strong and destructive breeze. Seems appropriate.

4) Are you married, single ect?
    Married for 32 years. Three subsequent relationships. Currently not involved.

Every person I was involved with knew. My wife was/still is very anti! All the others were accepting. Other issues got in the way.

How could I tell me wife? I had no idea why I felt the way I did or has the need to do what I did. Ignorance! Once I joined this forum and started to understand, I could explain the situation to the others.

I?m divorced. To be fair, CDing was not the only issue. But it is the only issue preventing us from getting back together. The other relationships fell apart for reasons not related to CDing.

I would have remained single all my life.

Stockings and high heels are my thing. The other items, I can take or leave.

No.

SHQ.

12)Have you purged?
    Many times. Self-loathing and ignorance.

Yes. Lovely lingerie and heels which I threw away and simply cannot replace.

There is nothing wrong with you. Learn and live. Don?t purge. Tell your SO.

N/A

When Covid-19 is over, I need to find a job and a place of my own.

No.

My wife could never understand or accept. My reactions only made things worse. Repenting at leisure now.

Going to a themed event in London quite a few years ago. Underdressed as I had always wanted to.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing?
    I wish that society could simply accept that clothes do not make a man or a woman. I hate the hypocrisy too many people hold about the LGBTQ community

1) When did you start dressing? 4

2) At what age did you pick your name? 41

3) why did you pick that name ? Just seemed right

4) Are you married, single etc? Married

6) When did you tell them? 6 years ago

7) How did that work out ( the telling) good then bad then good then so-so and now great

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? Laser your beard while it is still dark!

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Vintage 40s 50s - classic and elegant

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I met our prime minister while dressed

11) Favorite place to shop? Consignment & thrift

12)Have you purged? Many years ago

13) If so did you regret it? No, it was rather cheap lingerie

14) Any advice to new cders? Enjoy the ride!

15) Do you do your own makeup? Yes

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? To sew my own clothes

17) Anyone you would like to tell? Not at the moment. People who need to know already do

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Initially from my mum but we just do not speak of it

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Front row seats at a Dita von Teese show and met her afterwards, then chatted with cast at a bar after

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? I think we have exhausted all the permutations

1) When did you start dressing? 5, behind the garage with Denise and Lisa and I remember the look, feel and color of the dress

2) At what age did you pick your name? 55

3) why did you pick that name ? As stupid as it sounds, it matches my actual initials

4) Are you married, single ect? Very happily married

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? Absolutely

6) When did you tell them? December 2, 2014

7) How did that work out ( the telling) Well

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? Yes, I would have done it much sooner

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Yes, classy and stylish, always dressed as a lady

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I'm just trying to help a sister

11) Favorite place to shop? Thrifts

12)Have you purged? Duh!

13) If so did you regret it? Sure

14) Any advice to new cders? Don't believe the myth that the world is not accepting, it is quite accepting

15) Do you do your own makeup? Yep!

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? As much interactions with others as possible (which is currently no longer possible), the more people that see me, the better

17) Anyone you would like to tell? No, I'm good

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Not yet

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Way too numerous to go into here

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? My wife is good, that's all that matters
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

1. My teens!
    2. about 64
    3. A little girl who threw her dress over her head started it all and my mother's middle name!
    4.widowed
    5.N/A
    6. Before we got married!
    7. I repressed it for 34 years and 5 months of marriage!
    8. As I have two loving children and if things were changed they would not exist-NO!
    9. Casual comfort!
    10. I am in the process of changing my name legally!
    11. Cato-local and Woman Within-internet
    12. When I was a teen and when married!
    13. Yes some really nice black panties!
    14. As most CD's are married, communication is essential with your SO!
    15. Yes, I do maybe not well but I do it!
    16. I am TS so to be the woman I really am! To be me!
    17. I freely tell anybody as my family already knows!
    18. I had none and am out to my family and everyone at work!
    19. There are so many! I think one of the greatest times was at a GNO in Houston, Texas!
    20. My children are fully accepting and understand and my SIL accepts but is a little shaky at times! She has not met Lana Mae in person yet! She wants us to visit her when this is all over! It will be Lana Mae and not Harry this time! LOL
    There you are! I am an open book and will answer any questions!
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

1) When did you start dressing? I think about 10yrs old

2) At what age did you pick your name? My wife picked it and I believe I was 50

3) why did you pick that name ? When we would be shopping my wife found it better if I thought Maria would like a item. Instead of asking if I wanted it.

4) Are you married, single ect? Married 34yrs

6) When did you tell them? 1 week back from our honeymoon

7) How did that work out ( the telling) She asked the normal question and then she wanted to give it a chance and see where it was going.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Im still a 80s/90s girl.

11) Favorite place to shop? Winners/Suzy Sheer

12)Have you purged? Yes a few times.

13) If so did you regret it? Definitely on one purge I threw away a vintage slip

14) Any advice to new cders? Months after I told my wife, she couldn't get over the fact that I enjoyed it so much but yet I would beat myself up with guilt and trying to figure it out. Her best advice to me was not to look to much into it and stop trying to figure it out and enjoy it because I was not hurting anyone but myself.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? When I go out with my wife dressed and we just spend the day with no plans and just doing things with the flow.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? My family is very opinionated and most believe it's a mental sickness and very wrong. I would love to tell them just so they can see that we are normal people and we were given this we didn't choose this. I'm a handy man and I help a lot of family members with many projects and most of the time I do it for nothing to help people out. It's sad because that would all be forgotten if it ever came out, nobody would remember the nice person I am. That's the sad part.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

1) When did you start dressing? I think about 10yrs old

2) At what age did you pick your name? My wife picked it and I believe I was 50

3) why did you pick that name ? When we would be shopping my wife found it better if I thought Maria would like a item. Instead of asking if I wanted it.

4) Are you married, single ect? Married 34yrs

6) When did you tell them? 1 week back from our honeymoon

7) How did that work out ( the telling) She asked the normal question and then she wanted to give it a chance and see where it was going.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Im still a 80s/90s girl.

11) Favorite place to shop? Winners/Suzy Sheer

12)Have you purged? Yes a few times.

13) If so did you regret it? Definitely on one purge I threw away a vintage slip

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? When I go out with my wife dressed and we just spend the day with no plans and just doing things with the flow.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? My family is very opinionated and most believe it's a mental sickness and very wrong. I would love to tell them just so they can see that we are normal people and we were given this we didn't choose this. I'm a handy man and I help a lot of family members with many projects and most of the time I do it for nothing to help people out. It's sad because that would all be forgotten if it ever came out, nobody would remember the nice person I am. That's the sad part.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 04-14-2020 at 06:54 PM.

Thank you, Di, It's a very well presented survey.

1) When did you start dressing? About 5 but seriously at 10-12

2) At what age did you pick your name? Long ago but changed it recently to my masculine one

3) why did you pick that name ? Needed for the forum

4) Are you married, single ect? single

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? n/a

6) When did you tell them? n/a

7) How did that work out ( the telling) n/a

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? I thought that there are rules for transvestites: you have to present as a woman as much as possible. It took me many years to discover that I’m a MIAD and have no desire to look and behave like a woman. I should have done it long ago

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Normal business attire, pencil skirts preferably. Discarded business shirts work well. No women’s shoes for me.

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I.m a MIAD and am the same person whether I wear trousers, skirt or nothing. My personality stays the same.

11) Favorite place to shop? n/a

12)Have you purged? Not in the usual meaning.

13) If so did you regret it? no

14) Any advice to new cders? Be yourself and pay no attention to being put down by other CDs who think you should emulate what they think is right.

15) Do you do your own makeup? No makeup for me

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? To live openly as a MIAD

17) Anyone you would like to tell? Everybody

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? n/a

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Just about every day

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? Too late now, they are all gone.

GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

1) When did you start dressing? 4 or 5 years.

2) At what age did you pick your name? 16

3) why did you pick that name ? The feminine of my birth name.

4) Are you married, single ect? Married.

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? Absolutely.

6) When did you tell them? While dating prior to moving in together.

7) How did that work out ( the telling)? She did some research and after that was OK with it.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? I would have been more open to who I was earlier in my life.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Cocktail dresses.

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I'm happy I found this forum.

11) Favorite place to shop? Macy's.

12)Have you purged? Yes

13) If so did you regret it? Yes

14) Any advice to new cders? Don't feel guilt for who you are.

15) Do you do your own makeup? Yes.

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? Dropping two dress sizes.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? No.

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? None so far.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? The first time I went to a bar. Just felt so liberating.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? Yes.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

1) When did you start dressing? 7 or 8 years old
    2) At what age did you pick your name? 20
    3) why did you pick that name ? A Connie that I knew I loved the full name (Constance is so feminine) and the short version is cute.
    4) Are you married, single ect? Married (40 plus years)
    6) When did you tell them? After we were married (mistake should have been before)
    7) How did that work out ( the telling) 40 plus years so ok
    8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? I wish we had the internet 50 years ago.
    9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to?I love a classy look (weather a night out or casual shopping)
    10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I have 7 grandchildren.
    11) Favorite place to shop? Anywhere that has women?s cloths
    12)Have you purged? No
    13) If so did you regret it? NA
    14) Any advice to new cders? If you want to go out in the real world (just do it) Get a makeover at least once in your life.
    15) Do you do your own makeup? Yes (always wish I could do better)
    16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? Passing better much harder at my age (64)
    17) Anyone you would like to tell? It?s too late the sister I wanted to pass away.
    18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Haven?t
    19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Shopping with my wife we don?t do it a lot but I love it. Wait we went to the play Hamilton by far the best weekend ever.
    20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? After 40 plus years together, It?s a big part of me and it?s never going to go away.
    Last edited by Connie D50; 04-15-2020 at 06:02 AM.

1) When did you start dressing? Middle school

Don?t have name
    3) why did you pick that name ? NA

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? She knows.

6) When did you tell them? 3 yrs ago

7) How did that work out ( the telling) very well

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? Should have told her sooner, missed out time

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Casual dress-blouse, jeans, panties

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? Not sure yet

11) Favorite place to shop? LANE BRYANT

12)Have you purged? Yes

13) If so did you regret it? YES!!!!

14) Any advice to new cders? Don?t purge and when you tell your SO don?t go all in at once. Start w panties probably.

15) Do you do your own makeup? NA

To be as open w my wife as I can be, if I decide to go further (wigs, makeup)

17) Anyone you would like to tell? No, just between wife/I

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? No, She fully accepted everything

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? The first time after telling my wife.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your. No

1) When did you start dressing? Early teens

2) At what age did you pick your name? 51

3) why did you pick that name ? Wanted something different...and it is linked to my birthday and ancestry

4) Are you married, single ect? Living together

6) When did you tell them? The full extent last year

7) How did that work out ( the telling) Great at first, not good anymore

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? Stayed single

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Skirt suits, peignoir nightgown sets, 60's housewife

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I can write a thousand words but speak barely one

11) Favorite place to shop? Online

12)Have you purged? Yes

13) If so did you regret it? Yes, can feel the regret now! : )

14) Any advice to new cders? Enjoy it!

15) Do you do your own makeup? I rarely do full makeup, wish I could

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? Enlightenment, be loving and forgiving, and be able to change chords on the guitar!

17) Anyone you would like to tell? No

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? I've only told 3 people...it has been or turned bad every time

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Putting heels on for the first time

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? It's not about you
    The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely. ~ C.G. Jung

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Oh.....okay.......

1) When did you start dressing? 1st item when I was about 13 or 14. Fully dressed as me the first time at 17. Then not again until I was about 34.

2) At what age did you pick your name? I've gone through many names over the years. The one I am now legally (not my username here btw) I chose when I was probably about 42 or so.

3) why did you pick that name ? Okay, so..... I would go in to stores and try on clothes, when asked my name for them to write it on the dressing room door for me, I would say Nadine. They would never get it right. Never. I didn't know if they didn't understand me or the name or if I just didn't own it. I was preparing to go shopping once and I told my wife, I'm just going to use a super common name, like Kelly. I did. They understood me. And I felt like it was truly me, so I stuck with it.

4) Are you married, single etc? Yes

6) When did you tell them? She has known every bit of my trans journey as I have discovered it. We met when we were 8, and began dating at 15.

7) How did that work out ( the telling) - Not always pretty, but we have always continued to talk, to learn, and to grow as a couple. I have fully transitioned, have GCS planned for a few years from now, and we are more happy together now then we have ever been

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? Essentially no, as I like who I am now and I would not be this person without experiencing what I have. However, when I was real young, prior to puberty, if somehow I knew I was trans and was going to transition, and I knew that doing so prior to having massive amounts of T dumped into my system that I would never have lost my hair, then I for sure would have transitioned as soon as I could have, ideally taken puberty blockers and then changed my hormones. Then I could still have my natural hair, ooohhh, that would be fabu!

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Classic, timeless, clean lines, black and white, patterns

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? There is not much the online world does not know about me, if you have actually taken the time to read the drivel that spews forth from my fingertips........ how about, do you know that I have 8 cats? Yup, 8!

11) Favorite place to shop? White House Black Market

12)Have you purged? Yup, when I was about 30

13) If so did you regret it? Yes and no. It made me much more aware that this is a part of me that I can't just toss into a trash can and walk away from.

14) Any advice to new cders? You do you boo!

15) Do you do your own makeup? Hahahahahahahaha, well I am full time, so yes. At first my wife showed me how to apply it. Then I began going to get makeovers at Macy's and such. I would watch, listen, ask questions, practice, and I learned.

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? To be happy in being the authentic me wherever I may roam.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? Everyone knows.

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? I've lost a few friends along the way, but far less than I would have thought. Like maybe 2 couples that my wife and I no longer hang out with.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Going in to work, in front of my 7th and 8th graders, as the real me.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? Nope as we still all discuss various aspects all the time. It is a learning process and we are all learning as we grow.

1) When did you start dressing? I'm not sure. Somewhere around 10.

2) At what age did you pick your name? only a couple of years ago and I'm not really settled on it.

3) why did you pick that name ? For some reason this forum wouldn't let me use the name I liked (chosen because of an advert I remembered) so I picked a name out of the blue.

6) When did you tell them? over 20 years ago

7) How did that work out ( the telling) She wanted to make me happy but didn't quite understand why I needed this.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? I wis my younger self had understood more about this. i wouldn't have been so ashamed.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? I love denim skirts & I like 50's style

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I'm really tired of being afraid all the time.

11) Favorite place to shop? Ebay. Marks & Spencers

12)Have you purged? Yes but not recently

13) If so did you regret it? I didn't have much then so not really.

14) Any advice to new cders? Be gentle with yourself. Try to be open with your SO if possible. It's OK to be you.

15) Do you do your own makeup? I've never worn makeup, but I'd like to.

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? i'm close to retirement. I want to explore more.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? I wonder about telling my daughter. I know she is fine about trans people but her dad?

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? only my own anxiety.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? when my wife bought me some shoes.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? There are things I'd lkike to understand about my dressing. it started out being primarily sexual but now it's much more than that. i wish so much I had been born a girl but I there is so much about my life that is good that wouldn't have happened I had been. I am really confused.

1) When did you start dressing? When i was about 41.

2) At what age did you pick your name? I didn't. I use my given name with a unisex spelling.

3) why did you pick that name ? My forum name, Krea, is merely a whimsical choice for anonymity.

6) When did you tell them? Approx one year after i started CDing.

7) How did that work out ( the telling) Initial surprise, but generally supportive and has progressed slowly.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? No

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Casual. Denim skirts with black tights. Vest tops.

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I now identify as non-binary.

11) Favorite place to shop? Not ashamed to say Primark, coz it's cheap and therefore great for trying new ideas without ruining my small budget.

12)Have you purged? Once. A few items, very early on.

13) If so did you regret it? Not especially. It was a small purge, never repeated.

14) Any advice to new cders? Don't be ashamed of who you are!

15) Do you do your own makeup? I never use makeup.

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? Try to dress tastefully so my wife will be comfortable with how i look.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? The whole world! (except perhaps my in-laws) However, that could be some time away yet.

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? No, my wife was kind about it.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Going out (in mixed-mode) to get my ears pierced.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? That there's nothing wrong with being Transgender.
    Last edited by Krea; 04-15-2020 at 01:24 PM. Reason: clarification
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Hello all!! It's been a long time for me posting. Has been a rough year!
    I know, I think it's been rough one for all of us, but more so with me personally, I'm recently separated from my wife and family.
    Divorce seems imminent.
    My dressing does not seem to be THE reason, but I'm sure it did NOT help my marriage.
    But anyway, it just may be that life got in the way but we still LOVE each other and have come to the realization that we have grown apart.
    And our awesome children are now old enough to understand that we will always...ALWAYS be much better Mom & Dad, than we have grown to be Husband & Wife.
    It's a very sad coming to be, but we know we have both tried to make certain changes and promises many times over and over, but it just doesn't work enough to get where it works for both.
    But the good news is we both hope for happiness in each-other's "new" life that will come on the other side of divorce.
    No more fighting, daily frustration with each other, and no regrets with our children.
    And thankfully, the silver lining is, that we are not looking to hurt each other any more, even though we never meant to, it just always seemed to happen, and we now want to offer each other support, without wanting to "kill" each other for stupid little things.

Very early on, probably 8-9 yrs old. Wearing my Mom's underthings whenever nobody was home.

Just recently when developing an on-line profile.

Just liked the name, and it was available

Married 24+ years. Recently separated.

Yes, very early on, I told her I liked feminine underwear. I tried to build off that, but she never really understood. Many years later, I told her I liked more than just underwear. She was "ok" with it, but didnt want to share or enable it. So it became another "secret" thing I did alone.

Very early in our relationship, and years later, a little more over time.

Harder for me to muster up talking about it, but she was really understanding and not hurtful or judgmental about it.

I would have been more honest to the level of what I liked and what I wanted to have happen with us.

Various from sexy to romantic to semi-elegant.

That I'm not a bad person, that I know that I do have a very strong imagination, I try to expand my understanding of people's diversity, and that I like to learn about other people's mindset about what they like and what makes them happy.
    Also, as I have learned from this site, that I need to better understand that my own dressing desires are probably more fetish-like right now as compared to many that dress for non-sexual related reasons.

Anyplace I can without fear of being caught or embarrassed. IE, thank you Amazon

12)Have you purged?
    Yes, several times over the years.

Thought is was the "right thing to do" at the time, but later realized that I totally regretted it and was angered by the feeling that I "had to" purge to get it out of my life.
    Total regret!!

Be VERY true to yourself, but also, need to be aware of other's concerns and feeling too, especially those that you care about too. Situational awareness is key. You can't beat someone over the head to "prove" something you like. Be open, but be smart.

Yes. But only wear it on very select times when I know I have a window of opportunity. And I had to build it up over time. Mostly all cheap stuff and I tend to look like a circus clown if I dont have the time to try to do it properly.

To get a better understand of why I like it, and figure out a balance where it is not so hot/cold or obsessional.

Yes. I'd like to tell everyone!!! But my circle of friends (and never my family) would really not understand it. So I am REALLY thankful for being able to "share" online and in relative privacy without much fear of being shamed or judged.

No bad reaction to my online-family, but my actual family, they don't know, and I don't want them to.

Not one particular "event", but love the feeling of being dressed and stepping outside the house, feeling the outside air, or sun, come over you and feel so much more "free".

Yes, everything!! I wish that it did not have to be hidden, or, something that must be guarded about. Obviously, I mean that for age-specific family members. Would never want to "share" that with anyone who is not an adult with a better understanding of human dynamics.

Platinum Member
    1) When did you start dressing? I do not believe just trying on my mother's slip because I liked the fabric constitutes dressing. I first wore all her clothes in my early teens.

2) At what age did you pick your name? When I joined this forum (2010). That would be age 63

3) Why did you pcik that name? According to my mother I was suppose to be a girl since the first born child was a boy. I would have been name Stephanie after my grandmother, Stefi.

4) Are you married, sing, etc? Married

5) Does your wife/girl friend know? Yes, although she has not said anything about it since the 1980's.

6) When did you tell her? If I remember correctly it would have been maybe 1983 or so.

7) How did it work out, the telling? Poorly. "If I had known I would not have married you!" "If I wanted to be married to a woman I would have married a woman."

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? I would have taken her up on her suggestion to find a support group.

9) Do you have a certain type of style you are drawn to? Yes, I only wear dresses. My preference is floral prints. Would never wear anything resembling pants.

10) What is something you would like us to know about you? No, I lived a fairly dull life other than being an infantryman in Nam.

11) Favorite place to shop? Ebay. JCPenny for dresses. Herroom for panties.

12) Have you purged? Never

13) N/A

14) Any advice to new CDers? If you're only a place vanilla crossdresser just tell you wife you do not know why you do what you do. Don't tell a woman you're getting in touch with your feminine side.

15) Do you own your own makeup? Yes, put hardly ever use it. Takes too long for such a short period of time.

16) What things do you strive for (goals)? No goals now other than it would be nice to have an appreciative wife.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? Nope

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Only discussed my crossdressing with my wife. It did not go well. DADT since the 1980's.

19) The best time (s0 far) you have had dressed? When my wife went to visit out of state; daughter in Chicago and cousin in Arizona. Dressed 24/7 for 7-10 days. Able to hang dresses in the closet. Put undergarment in armoire draw. Shoes lined up

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? It was a hurdle to convince my wife (1) my dressing had nothing to do with any inadequacy about her (Why am I not enough for you?), (2) "I do not know why I do what I do!" (3) If we ever were to have any open and frank conversation about my dressing I would tell her as a young child (4? or so) I had thoughts/dreams I had been a young woman who was murdered. That image was of me laying in the dirt attired in only a white slip which is the women's garment which drew me into crossdressing. Prior life experience? And, dressing was a form of escape for me from the horrors of war, PTSD. Crossdressing is a refuge from those thoughts.

1) When did you start dressing? Probably like 6 or 7

2) At what age did you pick your name? I was in my 20s when I signed up here. It never occurred to me to have a name but once I did it all made sense.

3) why did you pick that name ? It matched my name

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? Nope

6) When did you tell them? Didn?t

7) How did that work out ( the telling) NA

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? To experience more when I was as younger.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? I like professional chic looks. Like the office girl.

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? That is a broad question but as it relates to my dressing, that I?m struggling with this daily

11) Favorite place to shop? Victoria?s Secret

12)Have you purged? Once and thought it was a big mistake

13) If so did you regret it? See above

14) Any advice to new cders? Have fun with it!

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? As it relates to dressing? Lose weight and look better in more styles

17) Anyone you would like to tell? Not particularly

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? NA

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Multiple times in my 20s when I would make videos and chat with my girls

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? That it makes me feel good.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Silver Member
    I'm going to add age: 85

1) When did you start dressing? about age 8

2) At what age did you pick your name? 80.. I wanted one for this forum

3) why did you pick that name ? It's close to my given name, and is almost exactly what the foreign callers say.

4) Are you married, single ect? Widowed

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? Wife did but hated it. Sister knows and is 1000% supportive.

6) When did you tell them? wife: 1990; sister 2018

7) How did that work out ( the telling) Wife threatened divorce if I continued. Sister, see above

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? No

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Whatever I think looks good on me. I do not dress my age!

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I'm TG, and wish to have experience as a woman with a man.

11) Favorite place to shop? On line and Dress for less stores.

12)Have you purged? Yes, once, 1990

13) If so did you regret it? No. It was necessary to save our marriage,

14) Any advice to new cders? Use the web as much as you can, you lucky people!

15) Do you do your own makeup? Yes.

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? Being the best woman I can be when out.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? My sons. Never happen.

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Yes, with wife, not with sister.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Nail salon for red mani/pedi and then shopping for the rest of the morning.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? That I'm still the same guy.

My mother dressed me as a girl from a very young age. She stopped when I reached school age.

I originally picked a name when I was 25. My current wife asked if I would mine changing it. I did around 35 years of age.

My wife picked it. It is her initials.

Married

Yes

About a year before we got married.

We did a lot of talking and it was hard on her. But things worked out and for the first Christmas that she knew she bought me several outfits.

Accepted myself without feeling the guilt that I had. Also moisturize every day.

Business attire.

How much this forum has helped me.

J.C. Penny tall sections and Hanes one place

12)Have you purged?
    No

Embrace this side of you. Explore it and enjoy it.

Yes

I want to be as accurate as I can and experience what women experience.

I would like to tell my daughter and brother.

It was hard on my wife but she got through the initial shock of it.

Halloween when my wife, my mother and myself all dressed the same and went out. We were all in black dresses and similar make up.

That the person they like and love is does not change because of the clothing I wear.

1) When did you start dressing? Knew that I wanted to at 5 years old but didn't have access to my size clothing then (or any privacy). Did some simplistic dressing in high school. Wore a few things here and there now and then for most of my life. Really started dressing at 60, after I retired.

2) At what age did you pick your name? About 60. Had adopted the name Suzy before that

3) why did you pick that name ? Needed one for this forum

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? Yes. She is the only one that I've told

6) When did you tell them? About 30 years ago

7) How did that work out ( the telling). She didn't understand (but to be honest, neither do I)

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? Would have told my wife before we were married, kept my long hair from teenage years and styled it. Dressed and gone out in my 20s

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Casual

11) Favorite place to shop? Discount clothing departments

12)Have you purged? Of course

13) If so did you regret it? Of course

14) Any advice to new cders? You be you

17) Anyone you would like to tell? I would like to be honest and share this side of me with more family. However, my wife does not want anyone else to know this.

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Not bad. just difficult.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? I love to shop and be treated as a woman. I love to be referred to as ma'am or her etc. Hearing that puts me on cloud 9.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? That I'm the same person dressed or in drab and that part of me probably drives some of the behaviors that they like about me.
    Last edited by GracieRose; 04-15-2020 at 08:02 PM.

1) When did you start dressing? About age 8

2) At what age did you pick your name? 53

3) why did you pick that name ? Liked other names more but wife didn't want me to use them, they were school crushes.

6) When did you tell them? I didn't, she found out

7) How did that work out ( the telling) I paid the consequences at first. Now she is accepting and even helps

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? Be upfront and honest

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Anything feminine although needs to be stylish

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I came out to the world last October

11) Favorite place to shop? Thrift stores, can find some unique things there

12)Have you purged? Many times

13) If so did you regret it?I regret it alot

14) Any advice to new cders? Communication with wife/gf. Be honest with yourself and others. Own it while dressed

15) Do you do your own makeup? Just learned enough to be out

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? acceptance as a dresser

17) Anyone you would like to tell? Came out to everyone in October

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? So far none, just a lot of looks and 1 compliment other than from wife

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Walking into Old Navy and returning something...I know pretty lame

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? That I am human. I have 2 personalities in my body. Both are special. Just because I am dressed as Nicole doesn't mean I want it 24/7

I?m in I guess
    Around 13 yrs old
    Back in 7th grade, the prettiest girl in class, miles ahead of everyone. I?ve shortened it to Joss
    Married
    Yes
    Good, then not so good, then better
    I might have charged in a bit fast after I told her. I would not do that
    I enjoy a bit on the glamorous side but don?t like to be rushed
    I fear losing the desire to dress as much as I used to fight it before out to my so
    Venus online, TJMaxx in store
    12)Have you purged?
    Never
    N/a
    Try it all and find you....and learn what size you really are, not what you want to fit into
    Yes
    Perfect eyeliner and hourglass shape
    No
    No
    Any time the makeup, hair and outfit all clicked and I got a picture
    No
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

1) When did you start dressing? 10 or so.

2) At what age did you pick your name? Had a different name for awhile, just started using this one recently.

3) why did you pick that name ? It's a name I've always thought of as a great name.

6) When did you tell them? Right after we got engaged.

7) How did that work out ( the telling) Awesome, she was glad I was confident enough about us to tell her.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? About ...?

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Love vintage, 40's, 50's 60's and 80's

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? Hi, I'm just me being me.

11) Favorite place to shop? Soma and a small business I found years ago.

12)Have you purged? Yes

13) If so did you regret it? Oh yes

14) Any advice to new cders? Don't purge lol.

15) Do you do your own makeup? I don't wear much but yes, with occasional help from my wife

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? To enjoy life

17) Anyone you would like to tell? No, not that I can think of.

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? None worth mentioning so far.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Had a few, the best/funniest was when I was at the doctor and she had a few interns with her, spending some time with my mother in law going through clothes for donation and going swimming with my wife in a one piece.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? Again, I'm just me being me. Clothes are just clothes, doesn't change me as a person.