Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Twenty Questions

1) When did you start dressing? Age 12

2) At what age did you pick your name? Age...... 45 (I think)

3) why did you pick that name ? I admired Morgan Fairchild. One of her careture names was Marla.

4) Are you married, single ect? single

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? Did know, now I'm divorced

6) When did you tell them? When I goofed, I accidentally left some of my stash out and she found it.

7) How did that work out ( the telling) Very poorly.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? I'd have never married.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Just what strikes me as interesting looking

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you?

Ohhh, shoot, Uhh, ok, I've written almost three books based on crossdressing. All are just fiction novels that went from just short stories, to full blown novels that had me doing the complete change. None are finished, but one would take you about a week to read. What's really something to think about- My book files combined, is about 16 megs, all done with two finger typing.

11) Favorite place to shop? Ebay and Amazon.

12)Have you purged? Nope, never.

13) If so did you regret it?

14) Any advice to new cders? Learn your sizes.

15) Do you do your own makeup? Oh yes.

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? Just to enjoy myself.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? Not really.

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? My ex. that was a huge fiasco.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Too many to count.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? Since I've heard them say many negative things about it, none know, or really want to know. I see no valid reason why they should know.
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    1) When did you start dressing? Just before I joined this website back in 2010 would be my best guess

2) At what age did you pick your name? When I joined this website. that would make me around 42

3) why did you pick that name ? Cross dresser and my job

4) Are you married, single ect? Married

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? Yes

6) When did you tell them? I don't exactly remember how or when I did

7) How did that work out ( the telling) Mixed reactions

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? I would have never married my first ex wife. that has nothing to do with dressing, I just wouldn't do it again

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Skirts

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? Not sure what to say here

11) Favorite place to shop? No particular place. JC Penney's, Dillard's, Burlington, Roses, Gabe's

12)Have you purged? not completely

13) If so did you regret it? not really. Closet got too full

14) Any advice to new cders? Be yourself and relax. Easier said that done. If you are going to do it, do it right. Don't half ass it

15) Do you do your own makeup? Yes

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? Get better at presentation. I'm not exactly a small person

17) Anyone you would like to tell? No. Most of my family is already gone, so there is no one to really tell

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? I don't tell most people, so no

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? I have had quite a few times

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? Why I do it. Where and When. Buying stuff and never getting a chance to wear it, rather frustrating. I would also like it if my wife was more participatory, as I enjoy her company and fashion sense.
    Last edited by Michelle Crossfire; 04-18-2020 at 11:20 PM.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

1) When did you start dressing?

7 or so.
    Restarted as an adult only 2 years ago.

2) At what age did you pick your name?

N/A.

3) why did you pick that name ?

N/A.

4) Are you married, single ect?

Married.

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know?

No.

6) When did you tell them?

N/A.

7) How did that work out ( the telling)

N/A.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now?

N/A.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to?

Hosiery and lingerie.

N/A.

11) Favorite place to shop?

I don't like shopping. Somewhere I can use self service or will deliver to Amazon locker.

12)Have you purged?

Yes when younger.

Yes. Had I have known that my feelings would come back later in life I may have continued and been more open to my wife. Plus I've missed a good part of my life where I've not CD'd.

14) Any advice to new cders?

Be honest with yourself and what you like and don't like.

15) Do you do your own makeup?

No.

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ?

Just to be able to underdress freely and my wife knowing and accepting. Also to be able to shave my legs.

17) Anyone you would like to tell?

My wife.

18) Any bad reactions when coming out?

Almost certainly will be terrible which is why I haven't.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed?

All the time I'm underdressed.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing?

I don't want them to know. It's a personal thing just for me.

Aspiring Member
    1) When did you start dressing
    10ish

When I joined here

A girl used to call me thsta

Married

Yed

She knew I wore psnties but found a stash

7) How did that work out ( the telling)pretty good after a few talks. I'm a pretty mild CD compared to most here

No

Lingerie and fetish

I'm a miad who doesn't really like dresses. No desire to go further

11) Favorite place to shop?Macy's. Kohl's Nordstrom

12)Have you purged?no

14) Any advice to new cders?this doesn't have to end up with HRT. Take as far as you want

15) Do you do your own makeup?na

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ?fun

17) Anyone you would like to tell?no

18) Any bad reactions when coming out?little

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed?involved lots of sex

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? She know understands I do this for fun, not to transition

1) When did you start dressing? My first experience with pantyhose is one of my earliest memories. I have no idea why I decided to try putting them on, but I did, and I really liked it. So it began.

2) At what age did you pick your name? Sometime in my late 20s.

3) why did you pick that name? The name picked me. It is a variation of how I am most commonly addressed by people who don’t correctly remember my given name. I can think of more exciting names, but Donna feels right.

4) Are you married, single etc.? Married ~25 yrs.

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? She knows I have a history of crossdressing (more on this below)

6) When did you tell them? A few months into our relationship.

7) How did that work out ( the telling) Initially she was tolerant. I think at that point her attitude was more like you can wear what you want. As time went by, she became gradually less supportive. It’s complicated. We have been DADT for about the last 10 years.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? I settled for an SO who didn’t object. Looking back, I wish I had found one that was more willing to brace all that I am.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? I love to show my legs in pantyhose and heeled sandals. These days I have been pleasantly surprised by how much I like wearing age-appropriate dresses.

10) What is something that you would like us to know about you? The part of me that is not Donna is a complete geek. I am prone to overanalyze; I once developed a quantitative choice model to try to optimize my shoe collection. That is bound to show through. If I revert to my nerdular mode, feel free to give me a gentle nudge and I’ll snap out of it.

11) Favorite place to shop? Of all places, I have been doing really well ordering online from JCPenney. The clothes are pretty and, for me, they run true to size.

12) Have you purged? Yes, on several occasions.

13) If so did you regret it? There are a few items of clothing I wish I still had. I regret it more in principle. When I have purged it has been in the interest of improving my relationship with my wife. I have concluded that it’s not effective. When my wife gets bitter about my crossdressing and I stop, she finds something else to be bitter about. It seems to make no real difference to my wife, but Donna will be much happier if she can manage her wardrobe on her own terms - so Donna’s suitcase is here to stay.

14) Any advice to new cders? Find people who are supportive as soon as you can. It’s so much easier in 2020 than it was in 1985. There is nothing to lose and everything to gain.

15) Do you do your own makeup? Up until this week, I really hadn’t been interested in doing makeup period. Now that I have seen so many beautiful women here, I really want to try.

16) What things do you strive for (goals)? To be able to be myself at all times, not having to conform to anyone else’s expectations, and to have a peaceful life.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? No (more on this in #18)

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? My immediate family knows. The MO seems to be let’s not talk about it and we can all forget it every happened.

19) The best time (so far) you have had dressed? The one time I was able to make love to my wife as Donna.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? I wish you would give Donna a fair chance - if you got to know her, you might like her.

12 or 13

20 or 21

It's what my name would have been if I was born a female

Single

N/A

N/A

N/A

Coming out sooner to a few people in my life

Dresses

I'm happy I found this place

Lanebryant.com

12)Have you purged?
    Yes

Yes I do

Be true to yourself

No.

To go out in public officially for the first time

A few.

My mother. She wasn't happy

N/A

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing?
    That I am still me and not some freak

1) When did you start dressing? I don't remember exactly. I was aware of wanting to at my first memory.
    2) At what age did you pick your name? About ten years ago to join a forum.

3) why did you pick that name ? April is my birth month. I like Roses.

4) Are you married, single ect? married over 40 yrs.

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? Yes.

6) When did you tell them? within 3 mo. of the start of the relationship.

7) How did that work out ( the telling) Quite well.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? There were a few pink fog situations I would have skipped.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Classically feminine styles, sort of a hip older housewife vibe.

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I am not on a track to transition, but there is more to it than just cross dressing. My femininity is important to me.
    11) Favorite place to shop? Still mourning for Dress Barn

12)Have you purged? More than once.

13) If so did you regret it? All but once. Once it was done with consideration and fore thought and for a reason. I didn't dress for several years after, and when I started again, I didn't feel guilty about it.
    14) Any advice to new cders? You are not alone. All of this will go more smoothly and you enjoy yourself more if you make contact with a support group, or others in the transgender spectrum.

15) Do you do your own makeup? Yes, when I wear it.

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? To be a more loving, nurturing and wise person.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? Everyone who really needs to know, knows. BUT I sometimes struggle with the feeling that I might be happier if I just told everyone. Not being fulltime makes that an awkward proposituion for all concerned.

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? No.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Really just an afternoon I spent doing embroidery on my front porch in my favorite dress.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? The ones closest to me DO seem to understand.
    Last edited by April Rose; 04-19-2020 at 05:18 PM.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Great questions.

I remember wanting breasts and to dress in girl clothes as early as 5 or 6. While in elementary school I started trying on Mom?s clothes (in secret, of course).

Late 50?s.

I needed a screen name and chose ?Rhonda Girl? (Ron, ?da girl). Later changed to Rhonda Darling (a bit more usable publicly) when I joined this forum.

Married.

Yes.

First wife of 34 years never knew (AFAIK). When she passed away I vowed to not go into another relationship w/o the full knowledge,and acceptance by that person. Now with a wonderful spouse - she?s known for 10 years and we?re coming up on 5 years married.

Excellent (after she did her research / due diligence.

I wish I had been strong enough to have told my first wife.

I want to look like a normal, age appropriately dressed, woman with good taste in clothes. I want to blend.

If I knew at 20 what I know now, I?d have transitioned and lived my life as a woman.

Kohl?s / Macy?s

12)Have you purged?
    A couple of times, but not in 25 or so years.

Yes, absolutely.

Please learn a little of the history of CD / TG / TS and learn from us older gals what we had to deal with from society.

Absolutely.

Learning my way around my new state of N.C., where I?ve retired to, as N.C. is a bit less accepting than Washington DC was.

Everyone in my life so I could fully live life as Rhonda

Only out to a few people.

Going out with a few other CDs and going to restaurants, bars, and generally out and about with the muggles. Also, love just doing everyday errands and blending in well.

Wife knows this is not a choice, or hobby, or something that will fade away. Wish everyone else in my life knew that.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

1. 13
    3. A crush
    4. m
    5.yes
    6. When got serious
    7. OK but DADT
    8. No
    9. No
    10. NA
    11. Torrid
    12. Yeah several times
    13. Of course.
    14. Do not purge! hide it.
    15. Yeah
    16. NA
    17. Yeah
    19. No but only one person knows
    19. Halloween party.
    20. That I cant change who I am and its not a phase.
    [FO

1) When did you start dressing? 11 or 12

2) At what age did you pick your name? I don't really use a name

3) why did you pick that name ? N/A

6) When did you tell them? She discovered it

7) How did that work out ( the telling) Better than I expected, but it resulted in DADT

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? I would have come out to my wife sooner

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? I like tiered dresses. They do wonders for my figure

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? That I have 4 beautiful daughters

11) Favorite place to shop? Amazon, Secrets in Lace

12)Have you purged? Many, many times

13) If so did you regret it? Of course

14) Any advice to new cders? Embrace it!

15) Do you do your own makeup? Rarely. I'm terrible at it

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? With regard to CDing, nothing in particular

17) Anyone you would like to tell? No

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? My wife was remarkably accepting, in spite of her DADT posture

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Every time I look in the mirror

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? I'd love it if they viewed it as a hobby

1) When did you start dressing? 11

2) At what age did you pick your name? About 35

3) why did you pick that name ? Used one part of name after a TV news personality I respect and the other after a favorite actress

6) When did you tell them? About a year before she moved in with me

7) How did that work out ( the telling) Pretty rough but a level of acceptance (not support) came and a DADT situation

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? Telling people sooner

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Style is based on situation - I dress to blend in from ath-leisure wear through to glam and sparkles1

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? Sherry once met 'Paige' (Joely Fisher) from the TV sitcom Ellen

11) Favorite place to shop? Wolford

12)Have you purged? A few times.........

13) If so did you regret it? Yes, my bank balance did too but the wardrobe got better each time

14) Any advice to new cders? Enjoy

15) Do you do your own makeup? Yes, but love having a professional make-over for a night out

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? Blending in when out - conversely there is a feeling of wanting to be noticed at the same time

17) Anyone you would like to tell? No

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Still feels uncomfortable talking about it

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Flying to the US from London, driving up to the 1st Class check-in, relaxing in the lounge and a great seat (and champagne of course!) The trips back were also good as the the lounge staff in JFK recognized me

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? That is is a part of me, not a fantasy, and is a force for good

Age 13

I was probably 45 or 46.

Always liked the name Audrey. Also the name of one of my favorite cartoon girls Little Audrey from the 50's Famous/Paramount cartoons.

4) Are you married, single act?
    Single

No GF or wife....sadly...

N/A

N/A

I wish I had joined my CD support group years earlier...

I just like to look nice. I lean towards dressing for the office or a date.

I try to be friendly to everyone I meet.

Dress Barn (in person, when they were there), ModCloth.com (online)

12)Have you purged?
    Once, in my early 20s. Haven't done that since...

Yes

Be true to yourselves.

Yes. Still learning and trying to improve.

I love being with my group Pathways and I want to be out and about more with my friends.

I did tell 2 of my older sisters. They were accepting but never discussed wanting to see how I look.

No.

Attending my first gala back in 2015.

That I enjoy it very much!

13 or 14 yo

I think I was about 19

It just came to me and it stuck

Single

N/A

N/A

N/A

I would have dressed more often and practiced more make up and feminine mannerisms

I would like a 50s or 60s style one day

I am always available to talk

I shop a lot on ebay and amazon still haven't built up the courage/confidence to shop in a real shop yet

12)Have you purged?
    Yes a couple of times

Yes

Relax and enjoy yourself don't worry about what anyone else thinks

I have ordered some should arrive tomorrow

I just want the confidence to walk down the high street dressed and maybe stop somewhere for a drink without the fear of everyone looking at me

My family

N/A

Had a hotel room one night got all dressed up and just relaxed and enjoyed being dressed, have my own place now so that is most nights but then it was a treat

They don't know or say they don't but my sister did let it slip she knew and I think it was my dad who told her(he kind of caught me), I denied it but we were both very drunk and never mentioned it again

When did you start dressing?
    I was 12 the first time I put on my neighbors panties.

About 3 years ago. I used to be Amanda.

3) why did you pick that name ? I just think it is cute.

Have a girlfriend

Yes

Early in relationship

Surprising and happily we?ll. She has been very supportive

I would have dressed more often and practiced more make up and feminine mannerisms

I do have a real soft spot for lingerie and stockings

The best feeling in the world is pulling up your stockings after you just shaved your legs

Fashion nova

12)Have you purged?
    Yes a couple of times

No

Relax and enjoy yourself don't worry about what anyone else thinks

Yes, but need more

I just want the confidence to walk down the high street dressed and maybe stop somewhere for a drink without the fear of everyone looking at me

My coworker who I suspect also dresses

N/A

Had a hotel room one night got all dressed up and just relaxed and enjoyed being dressed, have my own place now so that is most nights but then it was a treat

They don't know or say they don't but my sister did let it slip she knew and I think it was my dad who told her(he kind of caught me), I denied it but we were both very drunk and never mentioned it again[/QUOTE]

1) When did you start dressing? I don't remember exactly but I think it was somewhere around 10 or 11 years old.

2) At what age did you pick your name? I never picked a femme name for myself. I've always considered me dressed was still me but just wearing different clothes.

3) why did you pick that name ? n/a

6) When did you tell them? When we were still dating, maybe 5 months or so into the relationship

7) How did that work out ( the telling) Very well. She accepted it and didn't tell anyone else, which was my big concern when I told her. Her breaking up with me over it would have been sad, but her telling people we both knew would have been worse.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? No

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Full skirts, high heels, girly but not over the top girly

11) Favorite place to shop? La vie en rose

12)Have you purged? Once when I was much younger. After that didn't stop me and I started rebuilding my wardrobe I decided purging was a dumb thing to do and never did it again.

13) If so did you regret it? Yes and no. For a short time I missed having some of the stuff I purged , but none of that stuff would fit me now anyway so it's not really any great loss to me. One thing I regret a bit was tossing out the first bra I ever bought myself as part of that purge. I wouldn't mind still having that as a memento.

14) Any advice to new cders? 1) Don't purge 2) Tell your significant other about your dressing before you get married so she can make a choice 3) Staff at many stores are often more understanding than you may think. I've never gotten a really bad reaction from a salesperson. Their reaction usually ranges anywhere from enthusiasm to acceptance to indifference. I don't remember ever getting open hostility.

15) Do you do your own makeup? Yes

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? Dressing to make myself happy

17) Anyone you would like to tell? No, I don't have any great need or desire for anyone other than my wife to know about it

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Haven't come out so no

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Nothing stands out

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? No

For as long as I can remember, but my earliest memory is probably around age 5.

I've gone through several but Cassidy has stuck, so about 29.

I think it's feminine and can be used as Cassandra.

Married

Yes.

3 weeks into dating.

She said she needed to process and did some research but she's been very accepting.

I would have come out to everyone much sooner.

Retro pinups

I'm pretty boring.

Torris

12)Have you purged?
    Not since college

Yes

Experiment and get to be comfortable with yourself.

Most of the time.

Hourglass figure, flawless makeup, and timeless style.

Nope.

Thankfully no.

Going out for my 30th birthday. Went with the girl I was dating at the time, she was incredibly turned on and we danced and drank the night away.

It's a way for me to express myself beyond the masculine.

> mid-fifties (occasional experimentation with wife?s clothes for years before that but no true inclination)

> when I joined this group

> Bea is the phonetic for B which represents one of my initials.

> married

> yes

> within a year of the beginning of the development of my new taste

> a few potholes before settling into a fairly benign aspect of our relationship.
    > she wouldn?t miss it if it went away but doesn?t really oppose it. She's
    > actually picked out a fair number of the items i have accumulated.

> it?s been an evolution that we?ve had to figure out as we go. No crystal ball.

> comfort. Mostly non-fitted. Soft.

> I?m a man-in-a-dress. I?m jealous of women?s styles but not the plumbing.

> Marshall?s or clearance racks

12)Have you purged?
    > partially

> I regret the feelings that led to it. I have stuff I like better now
    > and needing to start culling for the space.

> ultimately, decide what YOU are willing to put up with, as it's not a one-sided deal. If she only accepts you
    > as someone you?re not, who exactly does she love?

>have only tried minor makeup a couple of times. mascara or eyeliner.
    > also lipstick. not stoked about makeup.
    > It's not likely to ever happen, but I would be stoked to have HER do my makeup.
    > To me I think it would feel like being accepted and would be totally indulgent. But, I'm
    > afraid that it would be the thing that would push her that one step past acceptance.
    > It's not really the wearing of the makeup as much as the experience of her putting it on that is the fantasy.

> enjoy my manhood while also enjoying the indulgence of the clothes I like

> My daughter. I?m getting old enough and had enough health issues that I know
    > I could go at any time. I don?t want to leave behind a lot of confusion when
    > she has to go through my things.

> I?m only out to my wife.

> My dressing has been fairly even keeled since the initial bumps when I told
    > my wife. Other than an occasion stealth item or outfit, I don?t go out dressed.
    > Overall, there aren?t a lot of highs or lows.

> I don?t think ?understanding? is an issue. My wish would be that my wife would
    > truly appreciate my taste, rather than just accepting. Compared to a lot of wives,
    > I sure she?d be considered to be very accepting, but I know that she?d love to
    > see me go back to ONLY dressing from the men?s department.
    To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. ~ Timothy Keller

1) When did you start dressing? I used to do things once in awhile growing up to make people laugh and get attention. But ultimately I started at age 8 with a skirt and was hooked. Yay for twirls.

2) At what age did you pick your name? 32 I believe. I went through so many names, but finally found one I loved.

3) why did you pick that name ? I was called Beks and chose Rebekah that day forward

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? Yes She does

6) When did you tell them? Date #2

7) How did that work out ( the telling) She is so supportive of me and this journey of self discovery.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? Not at all.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Retro and Rockabilly mixed with nerdy.

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I am a writer and run an independent book publishing company

11) Favorite place to shop? Torrid

12)Have you purged? Not since my early 20s.

13) If so did you regret it? I owned the cutest schoolgirl skirt, and I will never see it again. =(

14) Any advice to new cders? Be yourself and don't fight it. I learned over the years those fights lead to bouts of depression and anger. And that is not worth it.

15) Do you do your own makeup? I own a lot of makeup lol

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? Better at makeup and start to transition.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? My mother

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? I never thought I would have the support that I have now. My only friend in the community was the bad reaction. But that is a long story.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Pride and Transgender weekends in OKC.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? It's not a phase.

1) When did you start dressing? It's been on and off since I was a kid, but on since I was 26ish

2) At what age did you pick your name? never

3) why did you pick that name ? N/A

4) Are you married, single ect? married

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? yes

6) When did you tell them? after we were married

7) How did that work out ( the telling)? Not great, not terrible

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? no

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? I love the 50s/60s dresses, but don't have any. Other than that I just love underwire bras. Wish I could get away with wearing one all the time

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? N/A

11) Favorite place to shop? Athleta

12)Have you purged? Yes, after an out of state internship where I first bought my own clothing

13) If so did you regret it? yes

14) Any advice to new cders? the urge to purge can be strong. Ignore it. You will save a lot of money in the long run

15) Do you do your own makeup? no

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? nothing

17) Anyone you would like to tell? no

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? my wife was uncomfortable with it for a while, but she's grown used to it.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? nothing really stands out

1) When did you start dressing? About 5 years old.

2) At what age did you pick your name? 30's.

3) why did you pick that name ? Not sure.

4) Are you married, single ect? Married.

6) When did you tell them? While dating.

7) How did that work out ( the telling). She didn't care.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? Try earlier to accept myself.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? Higher-end fashion.

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? My wife said she didn't understand this. I replied that neither do I.

11) Favorite place to shop? Haven't shopped there, but I really like Dillard's and Lulu's selections.

12)Have you purged? Yes, long ago.

13) If so did you regret it? Yes.

14) Any advice to new cders? Learn about yourself, don't knock yourself.

15) Do you do your own makeup? Yes.

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? To look as good as possible. Inspired by people like Ivanka Trump, Kate Middleton, Audrey Hepburn.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? Nope.

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Yes, in the early 80's. Lost all my friends.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? N/A

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? N/A

1) When did you start dressing? approximately 1964

2) At what age did you pick your name? when I was in my late 40's.

3) why did you pick that name ? registering for an email address and I needed a user name. I have a star tattoo that caught my eye and the rest is history.

4) Are you married, single ect? married.

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? yes but she doesn't want to see or hear about me dressing.

6) When did you tell them? she confronted me about my shaved legs and earrings around eighteen years ago but I had already mentioned that I had done that as a kid early in our marriage. At the time I first told her about my earlier experience as a kid I thought it was just a childhood kink. We never had a talk or considered it a threat to our relationship until our confrontation in the early 2000's when the fog I had been pushing into the background my whole live came back with a vengeance.

7) How did that work out ( the telling) Refer to number 6.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? I denied it while I was working and raising a family so probably not. It became an overwhelming desire gradually over the past twenty years.

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? age appropriate and blend into the woodwork except for when I wear lingerie.

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I spent twenty five years in a strict faith that caused a lot of guilt and delayed my coming to terms with my dressing. My not coming to grips with being a crossdresser (or perhaps more) was delayed because I thought it was a sin and meant that I'm gay and all the usual stereotypes. I only began to know myself after leaving that twenty years ago.

11) Favorite place to shop? in a dadt without much secure storage space so wherever I can, dollar stores, thrift stores, hand me downs.

12)Have you purged? yes.

13) If so did you regret it? yes but aside from some sexy boots most of it woudn't fit anymore so it's a moot point.

14) Any advice to new cders? don't wait until you're almost 70 if you can avoid it.

15) Do you do your own makeup? Yes and I'm pretty good at it with the exception of eyeliner. I raised three daughters with one working at Ulta in high school and the youngest being very good at makeup so there was a lot to observe (in a crossdressing dad sort of a way and not kinky).

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? enough acceptance to dress at home and shop freely online. I'm in therapy and zeroing in on that subject for assistance in getting up the nerve. Something I have never experienced on any other topic in the 50 years I have been married. Aside from my crossdressing we can discuss anything freely and the fault for that probably lies more with me due to my guilt and fears of abandonment due to childhood trauma of losing my parents which is why I'm having such a hard time with asserting myself. My journey cannot progress until I get past that and get enough freedom to figure out how far this can go.

17) Anyone you would like to tell? my wife, she knows but we need to talk again.

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? the usual questions, are you gay, does this mean you're going to transition, you would make an ugly woman, etc.

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? Any time I can get a motel room or have the house to myself and dress for long periods of time several days in a row.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? this is who I am and you can't cross your arms, stomp your feet and scare it out of me.
    Last edited by Star01; 05-19-2020 at 12:02 PM.

1) When did you start dressing? - Probably around age 5 or 6

2) At what age did you pick your name? - Around age 26-27

3) why did you pick that name ? - Can be used for either gender

4) Are you married, single etc.? - Single at the moment

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? - N/A

6) When did you tell them? -Told an ex by accident

7) How did that work out ( the telling) - Quite a bit of confusion, anger, and fear on her part. We worked it out and while not supporting, she's supportive of it. For me.

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? - Would have been adventurous with it when I was younger, accepted it sooner, would have attempted to be more inclusive with my SO

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? - Not really

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? - Not really

11) Favorite place to shop? - No single place at the moment

12)Have you purged? - Multiple times

13) If so did you regret it? - No. Yes Yes

14) Any advice to new cders? - Go ahead and get (whatever) and enjoy it all. Learn from the mistakes. Watch out for the bra showing. Don't wear white undies under white clothing. Don't ask me how I know. If you need to speak with somebody about crossdressing, please do it. The sooner you accept yourself, the happier and more relaxed you will be.

15) Do you do your own makeup? - N/A

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? - 100% Acceptance of myself in all things. But Crossdressing is a huge part of that - Something I'm still working on

17) Anyone you would like to tell? - A couple people

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? Not really applicable - See #7 for more

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? - This is a family channel, and the answer is XXX Rated

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? - It's just me.

-- I've had a fascination with high heels for as long as I can remember. I guess I started with mom's heels, and progressed from there to whenever a chance to try on shoes presented itself. First time totally dressed? I was 17. My friend and neighbor, who was also on Homecoming Court, Prom court, etc, was out of town with family for Christmas. I knew where the spare key was so I let myself in, and tried on her black dress with red trim that she wore for Homecoming Photos at school. I also tried on her black patent heels, hose, and it was the first time I tried on a bra... the feeling was electric as I walked around and admired the outfit in every mirror I walked past.

-- In my late teens.

-- Tiffany was a girl that was two years my senior, went to my church, and was always dressed very feminine and classy, and always wore heels. She was beautiful and I guess I associate the name with femininity and beauty.

-- Married

-- Yes

-- 15 plus years ago

-- There was no yelling or berating, but it is basically a DADT relation

-- Not really, I think things have worked out the way they were meant to

-- Feminine, classy, professional

-- I guess I am on the lower end of the CD spectrum, I love heels and wear them often. When I wear a dress, I know I am a MIAD. Although I don't have time or really the place to get dressed up often, I do really enjoy the times when I can

-- Currently? DSW. and Poshmark

12)Have you purged?
    -- of course

-- of course. I got rid of one of my favorite dresses ever, a houndstooth wrap with matching houndstooth heels... Haven't been able to find one just like it again. Same for the heels, I loved the fit and feel of both and wish I had never gotten rid of them when I went through one of my several "I have to stop this" phases. I have gone on to either selling my shoes if they are in good shape or dropping them in thrift donation if I am truly done with that particular pair... If they are worn out then I throw them away

-- Be upfront and honest with your significant other. You have your feelings, your significant other also has their feelings. If you find yourself in a DADT, maybe you can learn to live with it. I did, and I'm ok with that. Oh, and don't purge... at least not your favorite things. Nearly every CD that purges wishes later that they had not.

-- I don't have any makeup. Don't usually use makeup. I just don't have the time to dive that deep I guess, with work and life. I will say though, that when my wife sold Avon, I had access to samples of all kinds of items, and I do know that I love lipstick, and really enjoyed the few times I put on eyeliner and eye shadow. I even went out a few times at night dressed up in full makeup and a dress, heels and wig. I stayed away from crowds but really enjoyed myself

-- being a good person, showing genuine care for others.

-- Not really

-- only the wife knows

-- wearing several of the neighbors outfits (see #1), going out a few times (See #15), I also enjoy shopping where the SA knows the purchase is for me and helps me find heels or dresses to try on. I have had several great experiences doing this, two other times the SA was indifferent, and one time the SA was visually disturbed and left me to do my own trying on.

-- For me personally, I am comfortable where I am and I don't feel the need to pursue this further, or have it turn into something more on the TG spectrum. I am a guy, with a manly job, and a good family. You wouldn't guess there is this side of me if you met me In every day life. I am happy being a guy. I just also happen to like clothing that is traditionally for women.

I started about 9 years ago at age 55

Jeannette is a freinds wife that always looks amazing and fabcy the living daylights out of her

-- Married

-- No

-- N/A

-- N/A

-- No

-- Smart an professional but love 40s Style

-- I guess I am just a guy who love the feel and look af being dressed, and love nice heels

-- Ebay & Wish

12)Have you purged?
    -- of course

-- Over the years I have bought some amazing cloths and shoes but can only keep a few at at time would love my whole wardrobe back

-- BBe hinest and enjiy the time dressed

-No never troed make up

-- just being a nice person

-- Not really

-- N/A

-- Whne my wife was away for three day sI stayed dressed for three days.

-- I am probably going to create a problem here but I don't understand why the worked expects a guy to wear trousers why can't he wear a nice short with a skirt stockings and heels

1) When did you start dressing? about 34 years a go started off with a girlfriend wanting to put mascara on my eye lashes that when I started to thing it was ok to have these feelings of wearing womens clothes. Since then it has progressed to being pretty well full time now and going out doing everyday things.

2) At what age did you pick your name? about 37

3) why did you pick that name ? it was a easy transition from Steve to Stephanie

4) Are you married, single ect? single

5) Does your wife/ girlfriend know? past girlfriends knew

6) When did you tell them? at first it took a while but later I tell them fairly well at the beginning of a relationship now

7) How did that work out ( the telling) some did not accept it but some loved the idea and the women who accepted it some of them I thought would not really accepted it with out hesitation

8) Is there anything you would have changed knowing what you know now? I would have fully embraced it earlier and I think I would have been happier more and had a girlfriend longer

9) Do you have a certain style you are drawn to? I like to wear clothes that are classical but flirty

10)What is something that you would like us to know about you? I have always been a bit of a risk taker in my work and life and that has helped me get over the fear of going out dressed.

11) Favorite place to shop? at the moment I shop online mainly shein great prices. When I go to the UK love Marks and Spencers and Next

12)Have you purged? Yes a couple of times and stopped once for 4 years but the urge does not go away so learnt not to fight the urge but to embrace it fully

13) If so did you regret it? yes

14) Any advice to new cders? It is ok to be like this and I found out that you may think you do not pass as a woman most people do not take notice as long as you are fully womanized in you clothing and jewelry.

15) Do you do your own makeup? yes and getting better at it the more I do it

16) What things do you strive for ( goals) ? this year to go to a public beach in my bikini and feel comfortable being there

17) Anyone you would like to tell? Lately I have been thinking about transitioning full time but not sure how my clients would react

18) Any bad reactions when coming out? no

19)The best time ( so far) you have had dressed? I guess it was in the UK when I went in to a ladies washroom at a gay club and spent 30 or so minutes talking to a woman who asked me about my sandals with 5 inch heels.

20) Is there something you wished your loved ones understood about your dressing? As I am single and my family has gone I am glad I do not have to worry about being accepted. I date and if the person does not accept me for what I am I view it as their loss.