I have been working from home and dressing everyday. Sunday I got totally dressed and even painted my nails. Yesterday I decided to take a shower later in the day and remove my nail polish before my shower. We had a wind storm come through and lights started flickering, so I took a quick shower before we lost power. After the shower I decided to just put on man clothes in case I needed to go outside in a hurry. Just as I got pants and shirt on, the neighbor was banging on my door yelling are you ok. I open the door and said yep and he explained a few minutes earlier her heard a big band near my house and my shed was knocked off the foundation blocks. Damn tree fell on it. We went out and checked on it. We were standing talking and he eventually left. I went back inside and that was when i realized my finger nails were still a bright shade of red. About a year ago I forgot I had ear rings on and answered the door to the same neighbor, I explained that off to the fact I do a Captain Morgan outfit for various events and I need to keep my ear piercings open. He may have accepted that, but the bright red nail polish is a different story. Moral of this story is if you are not out to your neighbors never let your guard down when dressing.