Thread: Dutch crossdresser is Ziggy Stardust (according to the corona-rules)

Dutch crossdresser is Ziggy Stardust (according to the corona-rules)

Hi, Im Fiona. I?m a Dutch crossdresser and I make music-clips, in which I?m the only participant. All bandmembers look alike, because they?re all me. It is done with a greenscreen and a lot of patience. I started this long before the corona-crisis but at the moment it is a very safe way to play in a Bowie-coverband. This is my number one Bowie-song: Ziggy Stardust, for all you girls out there, keep up the spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c653rqUo_So

Platinum Member
    Clever and talented!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    So cool, Fiona!

I've considered using green screen tech in my picto stories!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

As someone else who writes and records their own music I can appreciate how much work you put into your music and video. I'm kind of partial to SG's but LP's and Ibanez are excellent choices as well.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Great video.

Haha brilliant! If I may: you should reduce the size of the three chorus gurls so they don't look oversized relative to the others in the front plan.

Quote Originally Posted by DianeT View Post
    Haha brilliant! If I may: you should reduce the size of the three chorus gurls so they don't look oversized relative to the others in the front plan.
    haha, well maybe they're just big girls...but seriously, the size should be ok, they are all shrunk at the same time, so there should be no difference, Fiona

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Star01 View Post
    As someone else who writes and records their own music I can appreciate how much work you put into your music and video. I'm kind of partial to SG's but LP's and Ibanez are excellent choices as well.
    This ibanez is my absolute favorite, it can rock but it can also sound funky

Hi Fionoa , I liked that alot , HUGE fan of Bowie and you do a really great job .
    My ex husband , a crossdresser , was Dutch also . We met , married and lived in Vlissingen for a number of years before coming back here . That is how I actually came to join this forum 11 years ago and why I spell my name Dutchess with a t in it .

Edit : I want to add the Cat People vid Fiona did is EXCELLENT !!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dutchess; 04-14-2020 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Sorry, but we are not allowed to use anything but English on the forum.
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchess View Post
    Hi Fionoa , I liked that alot , HUGE fan of Bowie and you do a really great job .
    My ex husband , a crossdresser , was Dutch also . We met , married and lived in Vlissingen for a number of years before coming back here . That is how I actually came to join this forum 11 years ago and why I spell my name Dutchess with a t in it .
    great story, I love Vlissingen, went on holiday there when I was young, thanx for the compliment, Fiona
    Last edited by char GG; 04-14-2020 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Post you quoted was edited.

Quote Originally Posted by fiona de wilde View Post
    the size should be ok, they are all shrunk at the same time, so there should be no difference
    They are the same size indeed on the screen, but being in the back of the scene, they should be smaller on the screen (my brain sees them bigger because it considers that when a person is farther and the same real life size as another, it should be smaller on the screen, if she's the same size in screen it reinterprets this as the person in the back being larger than the one in the front. It's much like the effect you get with images of people shot from a large distance with a telephoto, when some people seem huge compared to others).

Fiona, Love the video.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

feels better in a dress
    Hi Dutchy oeps Fiona, I don't think the 3 gurls are 6 feet apart are they lol , seen a few of your music videos, didn't you do a video with paula satijn a while ago?

Quote Originally Posted by dutch-anita View Post
    Hi Dutchy oeps Fiona, I don't think the 3 gurls are 6 feet apart are they lol , seen a few of your music videos, didn't you do a video with paula satijn a while ago?
    yes Anita, Paula Satijn is good friend! We made clip together.