Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never pantyhose to work again

hello Maria,
    I like under-dressing wearing sheer tights (UK for pantyhose). It does make me aware of my actions - remembering not to bend down.
    A warning - they are more shiny that panties - once I was in a cafe with my wife; when I got up from the table my trousers slipped down; the cafe went silent; my wife did not notice!
    be careful out there!
    luv J

Aspiring Member
    I wear pantyhose to sleep, work, home, whenever I want, pantyhose is fun, I drive a Truck and wear Brassiere, enjoy life.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Hi Maria, I like your post.
    I am a Pantyhose lover, I?ve been able to adapt to the sensation that distract and got to the point that I can work while wearing them.
    I have to use safety boots, and my adventure some times is to wear my Pantyhose with no socks, so I have to be carefully to keep my pants covering my calfs and avoid other to see my legs and Pantyhose. I really enjoy the risk to be caught and after several years I am still safe.

Silver Member
    I am fully under dressed when out in drab. I wear a pair of thin socks to cover my thigh highs where my trouser legs creep up when sitting.

I wear pantyhose under my male pants all the time, except in the summer, because it's too hot. When you wear them on a daily basis, you get so used to them as you're used to wearing underwear.

I have been a fan of pantyhose for years. First worn them to fight chiggers when hunting, then started to wear them for warmth when riding M/C. Mostly wear them for the feeling.

Reality Check
    I don't know why you would wear pantyhose under your pants to work unless you were working outside in cold weather, but I can't see the risk. You're not going to drop your drawers in front of your co-workers so the only real risk would be if you got hurt on the job and medics had to cut your pants off.

My wife worried about me wearing panties until I pointed that out.
    Krisi

Pantyhose are the only socks I have (almost) I wear them all day every day.

Also, I'm reminded of a conversation I had with an airport TSA agent who was patting me down in a random check.

"Wow, you have really tight underwear."
    "I'm wearing pantyhose."
    "Oh, oh! That's OK, that's OK."
    Last edited by CynthiaD; 04-17-2020 at 09:20 AM.

Well Cynthia that's kind of funny because I was going on vacation a few years back and wanted to make a long flight more interesting and wore pantyhose under my pants with no socks. I walk threw the scanner and it beeped, she asked me to go back and remove my shoes. When I turned around now there was a line behind me, I had no choice but to remove my shoes in front of a lot of strangers. I took of my shoes with my head high and walked threw, it didn't beep and she was looking down at my feet with a smirk on her face. I looked down to see the black renforced toe of the pantyhose, and I didn't look to see who was behind me. Let's just say my wife was not amused by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I don't know why you would wear pantyhose under your pants to work unless you were working outside in cold weather, but I can't see the risk. You're not going to drop your drawers in front of your co-workers so the only real risk would be if you got hurt on the job and medics had to cut your pants off.

My wife worried about me wearing panties until I pointed that out.
    It probably depends on the country where you live, but I can wear 10-20 den pantyhose most of the year under suit pants in my office and outside too. The risk of exposing your panties and pantyhose is when peeing, if you use a urinal and someone accidentally check out your penis. I always use bathroom stall because of that.
    You can also unintentionally expose your underwear or pantyhose at the back when you squat, if you're wearing a short Tshirt. I always wear long shirts in the office or long Tshirts with jeans on casual Fridays because of that.

Sheer tights (in the UK) under suit trousers feel fantastic especially when you get that glide feeling due ot the insides of some trousers.

My confidence about underdressing at work has ebbed and flowed. Aside from being careful when bending down, I'm paranoid that someone, somehow, is going to notice. So I can go days without wearing but then build up my confidence to wear on a daily basis. Its strange as there's no way to know from looking at someone - a reason why I switched from stockings and the tell-tale strap - although I always try and guess the crossdresser when walking around town.

The issue I have is the practicality of underdressing with tights. To conceal the waistband, I have my normal pants (underwear for the US) over the top and socks on my feet. Plus rather than wearing tights without underwear, I started wearing ladies knickers. However, getting all this on and off is a real pain!

Silver Member
    Having worn nylons and girdles pantyhose was easy to move too. I never had a problem with what I wore under my pants. I liked wearing garter belts and girdles.

I don't understand why others do.

Aspiring Member
    I love pantyhose and stockings. I started using the excuse of wearing them when the weather was cold. Also when out hunting or hiking in Spring or Fall they protect against red bugs. Soon wearing them to work in cold days.
    Last edited by michellecd9999; 04-25-2020 at 12:15 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Never wear pantyhose to work when you plan on going to gym at lunch and have to change. That created some issues. Lol

Otherwise Iove pantyhose under suit pants . Nothing like closing million dollar deals while wearing panties and or pantyhose

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I was out of focus and I couldn't concentrate at all.
    I hope you're not a dentist, Maria.

I was more careful with what I was going because I didn't want it to be the day I rip my work pants and exspose them.
    Ok, you are probably not a dentist.

It sounds like you enjoyed yourself too much for your own good. Maybe there is something you can do that will give you a fraction of that thrill (assuming you want it) without exposing you (no pun intended) or putting your mind off your work.

One thing I can suggest is clear nail polish. Literally an empty gesture, but you will know it is there.
    Last edited by Patience; 05-23-2020 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Another apostrophe catastrophy...
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I love pantyhose and stockings. I will wear pantyhose in the cooler months for underdressing. It?s too hot in the south in the warmers months. I?m trying knee highs for work lately. Different, for sure.

When I was a teenager and I went skiing almost every weekend, on cold days I would wear them. I found it was a great excuse - not only exciting but kept me warm. Some other skiers wore them as well, but I suspect for most of them it was a matter of warmth. Not as bulky as long underwear. No problem in the bathrooms to see some guy, maybe me, lower his pants, pull down pantyhose and pee. Any excuse to wear them would do for me.

I do not wear pantyhose but I do wear stockings suspenders and panties as a minimum everyday. I wear to work under my male clothing the women in the office know I crossdress but I have many clients that do not hence must wear male drab when in the office. When working from home well that's different it will be a nice dress or skirt and top.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I have a very open relationship with my wife and when I came home I told her what I thought was an exciting day. But she was listening with a "yah,yah" with her face into her phone on Instagram. I guess it's more exciting finding out about everybody else's life. Thanks for letting me share my excitement.
    You could not share your excitement with your wife because she didn't pay attention this time. On the other hand, judging from previous posts of yours, your wife seems to be to the accepting GG category what Usain Bolt is to sprint competition. I believe that more than a few CDers in these forums are dreaming of a wife that would accept just a fraction of what yours does. If you are in a DADT situation, the simple fact of having your wife paying limited attention to the account of your pantyhose adventures would be like winning the Olympics.
    Instagram or not, you are one lucky hubby .

I?m a Home Care Nurse and on my feet a lot. I wear Leggs Sheer Energy pantyhose every day under my scrubs. I feel naked without them. I live in Florida, where it gets rather hot in the summer, but I still wear my pantyhose every day! Love them!!

Hi Maria,

Sometimes some of those sensations we get from what we wear can be little too distracting. Thanks for sharing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I once read about an airline pilot who always wore his pantyhose to work. Great! Now I'm nervous about flying! 😂

I was in sales for over thirty years and on the road a lot. I would always underdress with panty girdle with hose, soft bra , panties and pettipants and perfume. When sitting down you could always see my garter fastener. I don?t know if anyone noticed but I loved feeling so feminine.