Hey, I hope everyone is safe and healthy during covid-19 lockdown So i thought of doing something fun to lighten up everyone's day while we are at home but need everyone to contribuute

So All we have to do is, Share your picture (if you have one from today or yesterday) and/or Closet pic and answer these fun questions.

CLOSET SIZE AND PURGING
1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet?
2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have?
3. Are you brand conscious?
4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? Any regrets?
5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought?
6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or or would make any girl jealous?
7. Have your purchase anything to add to your closet in last few day?

Also it is open to everyone if anyone wants to post the chat for next day and ask questions here.. It would be lot of Fun..

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

CLOSET SIZE AND PURGING
1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet? - Not yet but working towards it, But definitely have more shoes
2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have? - 22 for now. mostly heels I love pumps.
3. Are you brand conscious? - Yes.. For some reason wearing branded stuff makes me content
4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? Any regrets? - Unfortunately several times I miss my Louboutins pigalle 120 the most.. Then couple of Vince Camuto heels..
5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought? . - Louboutins Pigalle 120 for $ 779
6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or or would make any girl jealous? - I have one wine leather skirt.. Its really sexy..
7. Have your purchase anything to add to your closet in last few day? - Yes couple of pumps from Aldo.. Hoping for prices to drop and buy more once lockdown is over.. Todays.jpgTodays.jpg

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

i have a meeting with many girls in my team.. I wish I could show them my ootd.. I hope i dont speak in my feminine voice lol..