Thread: Daily Challenge April 15 : wfh/stay home dress pic and fun Q/A Closet size & purging

Daily Challenge April 15 : wfh/stay home dress pic and fun Q/A Closet size & purging

Hey, I hope everyone is safe and healthy during covid-19 lockdown So i thought of doing something fun to lighten up everyone's day while we are at home but need everyone to contribuute

So All we have to do is, Share your picture (if you have one from today or yesterday) and/or Closet pic and answer these fun questions.

CLOSET SIZE AND PURGING
    1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet?
    2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have?
    3. Are you brand conscious?
    4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? Any regrets?
    5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought?
    6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or or would make any girl jealous?
    7. Have your purchase anything to add to your closet in last few day?

Also it is open to everyone if anyone wants to post the chat for next day and ask questions here.. It would be lot of Fun..

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

CLOSET SIZE AND PURGING
    1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet? - Not yet but working towards it, But definitely have more shoes
    2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have? - 22 for now. mostly heels I love pumps.
    3. Are you brand conscious? - Yes.. For some reason wearing branded stuff makes me content
    4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? Any regrets? - Unfortunately several times I miss my Louboutins pigalle 120 the most.. Then couple of Vince Camuto heels..
    5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought? . - Louboutins Pigalle 120 for $ 779
    6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or or would make any girl jealous? - I have one wine leather skirt.. Its really sexy..
    7. Have your purchase anything to add to your closet in last few day? - Yes couple of pumps from Aldo.. Hoping for prices to drop and buy more once lockdown is over.. Todays.jpgTodays.jpg

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

i have a meeting with many girls in my team.. I wish I could show them my ootd.. I hope i dont speak in my feminine voice lol..

Aspiring Member
    1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet? Definitely more women's shoes than men's. I have more men's clothing, but then I am in the closet. I have a self storage I keep my Michelle stuff in. I have a bag full of panties, bras, lingerie. Several nightgowns I switch out, etc.
    2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have? Up until a few years ago, all my shoes were heels. I finally bought two pair if flats to blend in when shopping at Wal-mart, etc, Also bought one pair of used tennis shoes at Goodwill. One day I plan to wear my yoga pants, tennis shoes and exercise t-shirt and go walking either in a neighborhood or park.
    3. Are you brand conscious? Not at all. I am very conservative with money as a male or female. I just care if it looks good. Found a lot a thrift and consignment stores.
    4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? Any regrets? The only time I fully purged was when I got married, years ago. I had a small stash of pantyhose, panties, bras, and a slip. I got rid of them because I had no place to hide them. I think I also thought that being married and having plenty of sex, I would not need to dress. Silly me....
    5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought? My wigs. I have gone to a nice wig shop and usually pay around $300 per wig.
    6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or or would make any girl jealous? My breast forms! My tits look better than your tits!
    7. Have your purchase anything to add to your closet in last few day? No. Being in lock down and in the closet is no fun. I am spending more time on the computer on this site and Flickr and emailing other gurls to satisfy my need to be Michelle. At least in my mind....
    Michellecd9999

Ok, I'll play along...

CLOSET SIZE AND PURGING
    1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet? OMG Yes, by about 5 to 1.

2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have? Well if you mean heels and the like I have 27 pair

3. Are you brand conscious? Only with my shoes as I love Clarks. I have a foot issue and they are so comfy and stylish.

4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? Any regrets? Oh gee, I think 4 or 5 purges in my life. Regrets? Yes on every purge. I threw away some really pretty things that I wish I still had

5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought? That would be my wigs. I've gotten some great deals but I have spent a lot on a couple of them.

6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud of or would make any girl jealous? Wow, I'm proud of the style I've developed for myself. I don't know it would make anyone jealous.

7. Have your purchase anything to add to your closet in last few day? Welllll...I did mention my shoes. I just added a new pair of summer strappy sandals which are so cute and I can't wait for summer.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    IMG_4565 (640x480).jpg

CLOSET SIZE AND PURGING
    6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or or would make any girl jealous?

1. I have more women's clothes than many stores. WAY too much to fit in one closet!
    2. Must have over 100 pairs of shoes. All hi heeled!
    3. No. I buy on looks!
    4. Never have or will purge.
    5. My Femskin female suits. 1st one cost $1200 in about 2008
    6. Too many of those to list
    7. No. YES! A new, pull up, hip pad pantie, arrived today! (Wed.)
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-15-2020 at 08:19 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    - Yes ! Wendy's clothing takes up all the closet space in the spare bedroom, plus drawers and a huge plastic bin full of swimsuits.

- only 4 pairs. Only place i can wear shoes is in the house and my wife doesn't like me wearing heels on the hardwood, over concerns of the heels scratching the surface. So I don't focus much on shoes.

- Yes and no. I am more budget concious. For panties, I've tried to buy only vasserrette, but i don't think they are around anymore so I try and buy Vanity Fair. I am partial to Laura clothing, especially the skirts, but it is not a must have. For swimsuits, I love asian brands like Yingfa, but sizing is difficult to find.

- too many times to count. And yes, I do regret. I had alot of vintage aerobic and swimsuits, and I miss those the most. My latest purge was only to get rid of clothing that did not fit anymore or haven't worn in ages.

- dresstech hip pads, and one of my best purchases. Next is better quality wig, and again I do not regret the purchase.

- not really, my collection consists of everyday office wear.

- a few new swimsuits, but nothing else.

1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet? About equal
    2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have? Probably a couple dozen? Do we count women’s shoes that are boring?
    3. Are you brand conscious? Conscious and aware, but not brand-loyal to anything but Jessica Simpson shoes
    4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? Any regrets? Just once but it was literally stuff I don’t wear anymore. No regrets.
    5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought? I don’t really keep track of that kind of stuff, but probably a custom created and styled wig. The most expensive things I own were gifts so does that count?
    6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or or would make any girl jealous? Have you seen the stuff I make? Lol
    7. Have your purchase anything to add to your closet in last few day? Not bought, but I made a purse to go with one of my outfits yesterday.

Silver Member
    1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet? About equal, but rarely wear male stuff.
    2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have? 20, of all catagories
    3. Are you brand conscious? NO
    4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? Any regrets? Once. No.
    5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought? My wonderful breast forms.
    6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or would make any girl jealous? A beautiful LBD.
    7. Have your purchase anything to add to your closet in last few day? Yes, on line.

CLOSET SIZE AND PURGING
    1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet? I would say slightly more women?s. Two pictures attached. One is the women?s department. The other the men?s. Not pictures is the armoire with tees and undies.

2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have? 27 pairs of women?s. 15 pairs of men?s. None of them are boring.

3. Are you brand conscious? Only for athletic shoes and sport jerseys. Shoes have to be Nike and jerseys have to be my teams.

4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? Any regrets? Several and no.

5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought? Pair of heels.

6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud of or would make any girl jealous? I don?t think there is anything that fits that description.

7. Have your purchase anything to add to your closet in last few day? No. This is not my season so I typically don?t buy anything around this time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

CLOSET SIZE AND PURGING
    1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet? - Yes

2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have? - All my shoes are boring.

3. Are you brand conscious? - For lingerie yes, otherwise I get whatever catches my eye.

4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? Any regrets? - Two times. Nothing but regrets. Got rid of a bunch of vintage clothes that have been difficult if not impossible to replace, not to mention the amount of money I spent getting them, and the money I've spent trying to replace them.

5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought? - Some wedding dresses including one vintage dress from the late 50's.

6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or or would make any girl jealous? - I'd have to say wedding dresses again, the vintage one in particular silk, lace, pearl buttons - my wife says she is jealous of it and loves it.

7. Have your purchased anything to add to your closet in last few day? - Soma had a sale, I may or may not have added to both mine and my wife's closet/drawers.

1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet? yes
    2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have? quite a lot
    3. Are you brand conscious? no
    4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? Any regrets? yes and yes
    5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought? Pink Floral Wrap Mesh Dress (being delivered tomorrow)
    6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or or would make any girl jealous? not sure
    7. Have your purchase anything to add to your closet in last few day? oh yes - started internet shopping!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    1.Yes
    2.45 - 50? I lost count years ago.
    3. no
    4.3 or 4 times but only stuff I can't or don't wear anymore.
    5.A maxi dress.
    6.Have no idea.
    7.No

1. Yes
    2. Half dozen.
    3. Yes.
    4. No.
    5. leather high heels
    6. Crop tops that require zero belly fat to look good in.
    7. Yes, VS order is in transit right now.

1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet? Definitely
    2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have? About a dozen
    3. Are you brand conscious? Yes and no. I have two panty brands that I am extremely loyal to and Clark shoes really fit me well, but other than that, no.
    4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? Never Any regrets? N/A
    5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought? A wig
    6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or or would make any girl jealous? I have a vintage (60's) French faux fur jacket that looks and feels like the real thing.
    7. Have your purchase anything to add to your closet in last few day? No, I would feel guilty about forcing some delivery person to be out and about in the current situation.

Platinum Member
    CLOSET SIZE AND PURGING
    1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet? Its about 50:50
    2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have? About 18-20 pair
    3. Are you brand conscious? not particularly
    4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? Any regrets? been asked before...more than twice, and of course I regretted purging
    5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought? Amoena breast forms, several pair
    6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or or would make any girl jealous? nothing really
    7. Have your purchase anything to add to your closet in last few day? a couple of tops and a midi sweater dress from Long Tall Sally
    Last edited by kimdl93; 04-16-2020 at 04:28 PM.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aspiring Member
    Yes, by a very wide margin
    Probably about 300
    Yes but will buy non-label stuff if I like it
    Once. It was a long time ago and I don't waste time on regretting it.
    A dress that cost ?240 second hand!
    6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or or would make any girl jealous? Funnily enough I am wearing it. It is a black Ronen Chen dress that made the SA gasp when she saw me in it. It retailed at around ?400 but it was reduced to ?140. Worth every penny.
    Two dresses and a skirt today. As I don't do internet no idea when I will get them.

CLOSET SIZE AND PURGING
    1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet? 60-70% more women's clothing, unless you count lingerie that is 99% womens
    2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have? not many 1 or 2 pair
    3. Are you brand conscious? Not really - But love Tadashi and VS
    4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? Any regrets? Never
    5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought? Red Tadashi dress
    6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or or would make any girl jealous? Red Tadashi dress with help from my Breast forms and corset
    7. Have your purchase anything to add to your closet in last few day? NO - DARN

I'll play!
    1. What men's clothes?
    2. Without counting about 20 pairs!
    3. Not at all! I buy what I like!
    4. Long ago and only panties but those black ones were oh so nice!
    5. Breast forms and wigs!
    6. My gold sweater dress! Some of my GG coworkers wanted to steal it!
    7. yes, at Woman Within on clearance, a Mauve Rose sweatshirt with " The future is female" written on it! Should arrive tomorrow!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet? No. More or less DADT, so not a large wardrobe.
    2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have? About a dozen.
    3. Are you brand conscious? No.
    4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? Any regrets? Once or twice, small amounts, mostly due to moving/roommates/etc. Not really, nothing of significance.
    5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought? Pretty much nothing, keep it all on the inexpensive side.
    6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or or would make any girl jealous? Nothing. Basic clotting, although my wife did swipe a dress I bought last year.
    7. Have your purchase anything to add to your closet in last few day? 40% off at Kohl's the other day, got some nice boots, skirt, tops, and accessories.

After 3 weeks, I have become a nudist. Think I have found a new hobby, plus saving on water and laundry😁😁😁

CLOSET SIZE AND PURGING

About 3:1 women's to men's closet space.

Around 250.

Sometimes. Definitely with shoes. I like "serious" looking business outfits and formal wear, so feel better in designer and name brand clothes, but have a lot of less flashy stuff too.

Never purged. I perpetually rotate out older items to make room for new.

I have a few pairs of designer shoes and boots that were in the $600-$700 range.

Women always comment about my Louboutin "Salopette" pumps in bright red patent leather with metallic gold accents.

I received a couple of new dresses about two weeks ago. It's about time to hit up the online sites again.

- Diane

1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet? I have a lot more choices in my women’s about the same in numbers.
    2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have? I have about 10 non borning pairs
    3. Are you brand conscious? No
    4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? none Any regrets?
    5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought? A wig good investment.
    6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or would make any girl jealous? I don’t think I have one some very nice things but non that would make a girl Jealous. I do have leopard high heels that might turn a girls head lol.
    7. Have your purchase anything to add to your closet in last few day? Just a couple of workout Items.

Aspiring Member
    1. Do you have more women's clothing than men's in your closet? Women?s. Definitely.
    2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have? About sixty. Heels, flats, sandals, booties, tall boots. I try to have at least one of every style of shoe. We all know how that works, don?t we?
    3. Are you brand conscious? Not really. If it looks fab on me, I will wear it.
    4. How many times have you purged your wardrobe? Any regrets? Just once, a small purge when I had little in my wardrobe, femme or drab. Everything femme fit into a grocery bag easily. Regret not saving the wig and the nice strapped heels.
    5. Whats the costliest item(s) that you have bought? The wedding gown, the nicest wig, my tall soft leather boots, my 1930s style dressing vanity with its huge mirror, my dirndl outfit with accessories. Not sure which cost the most but they each exceeded my budget. I got them anyway.
    6. What's one item in your closet that you are extremely proud or or would make any girl jealous? My dirndl outfit with all the accessories. It is my only outfit that has been called beautiful, gorgeous, adorable, pretty, looking great, and charming, all by GGs several times in the same day. It my only outfit with a photo on this forum.
    7. Have your purchase anything to add to your closet in last few days? No, too busy elsewhere.

Trione, go for it but where you live, you will spend all your savings on serious SPF lotion or you will wish you had.

CLOSET SIZE AND PURGING

No just a small collection of woman clothes in two small boxes

2. How many pairs of non boring Shoes do you have ?
    No shoes in my colllection yet just a pair of boot covers that came with supergirl outfit

No if I see something I like and it not to expensive I get

No regrets only purge a few time to throw out things that don?t fit anymore

Replica supergirl outfit

Replica supergirl outfit

R?plica supergirl outfit (the one with bodysuit and skirt. Not the new one with pants )

1. Yes, all my clothes are women's. I don't own any men's clothes, been that way since I turned 18 and moved out on my own.
    2. Way too many shoes and especially boots. They are just everyday shoes and boots, nothing boring or spectacular.
    3.Nope, if they look and fit good on me, I'll buy and wear them.
    4.Never, I have never had a problem with my dressing. I've had questions as to why i am the way I am, but I have never felt guilty, or had any other negative feelings for who I am.
    5. My red leather, chrome stiletto heeled thigh high boots.
    6.I don't know, probably just the shear size of my wardrobe. I have way more clothes than any 10, 20 women, that I know of.
    7.Yes. Last week I bought a red bra and panty set for 3.00 and a pair of leggings for 1.00 off the clearance racks at Wally World.
    Just yesterday, I bought another pair of leggings, denim look this time for 2.00, and a red swing top for 1.00 again off the clearance racks at Wally World.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.