Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If I had extra money I would...

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    I would build a beautiful retirement community for aged and unfortunate CDers and TG/TS women, and fully staff it with the extra money left over. But, where to build it would be the challenge. Where would YOU build it?
    Love your thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie D50 View Post
    First I would buy all the CD Items to improve my passablity (if there is such a word )
    There certainly is!

08A84752-E3E0-455D-BDB3-60A6D8B4FC5A.jpg

I have not given much thought to what kind of car my fem self would like, but that sounds like fun.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Wow! I am a little small minded, I was just thinking about a really nice wig

I have plenty of money along with investments I haven't even touched and we recently got a substantial inheritance. We're not rich but not hurting for money and our travel plans are on hold indefinitely with our only trip being to Norway late last summer. There really isn't a lot that i want or need except to get through some personal hurdles and hopefully improve my dressing opportunities going forward. There was a time I thought I'd want to travel around in a motor home but I spent so much time away from home over the years that I'm enjoying being a home body right now.

Banned Read only
    Right off the top of my head I would say SRS, FFS, implants, and lots and lots of clothes!

Roberta hit the nail on the head for me! I would do exactly the same and maybe donate a potion to a good charity! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    I would build a beautiful retirement community for aged and unfortunate CDers and TG/TS women, and fully staff it with the extra money left over. But, where to build it would be the challenge. Where would YOU build it?
    Orange County

Silver Member
    I happy with where I am in life. I can afford to do things I want and go to places I want. Funny, I worked hard and long to make enough to do what I thought I wanted. Now, I'm happy with what I have and don't really want the bigger house. We have most everything we need and buy things for fun. I do donate to several charities.

buy new shoes and dresses and of course more skirts.
    Angie

Electrolysis and lots of it!

Hair replacement on my head and electrolysis from my nose to my toes.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I have recently come back from a major life changing illness, so extra money is not needed at all. I just want to live a healthy and happy life, and that life is not measured in dollars.
    That doesn't Mean that I don't dream, I probably dream even bigger, but perhaps I understand what will really make me happy in life, now and beyond.

I would want find a way to expand on a greater public awareness and acceptability platform so that all of our gender variations are freely accepted without the bigotry one comes across from time to time.
    Then having achieved that i would host an anual festival for our community as a whole
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

i would buy a plane and hire a pilot to travel the world
    so many places to see
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    If I had unlimited funds I would take my wife on an around the world trip. Via private jet. Do Carnival in Venice. Carnival in Trinidad and Brazil. LeMans 24 hour. October fest in Munich. Goodwood festival. Burning man. Folsom Street Fair. The Paris Air Show. Oshkosh. Reno Air Races. Derby Day. Ascot. San Francisco more than once. Same for London. New York too. And definitely Chicago in the spring to summer. Monterey car show.

Primarily I would be in drab. But I mixed in a few that if you know about them, you know they are definitely oriented to what the ladies are wearing and those, like Ascot, I would do
    enfemme.

But the primary focus would not be CDing. It would be having fun with her. I enjoy her company more than anything.
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 05-23-2020 at 11:47 AM.

If I had some extra money, as you say, I'd buy a house and travel for a while.

I would buy the best weed and all the Grey Goose I would need until the END. A morphine drip for last uncomfortable days

I would like to have about a thousand acres of land somewhere, nice and remote, so I could walk outside of the cabin dressed in nothing but a bra and panty and do whatever I wanted. No nosy neighbors. No snide remarks. Just me, the dogs, my hobbies, and nature. And update all of my wardrobe.
    Last edited by Terri_Cross; 05-24-2020 at 10:30 AM.

I would create transgendertown

Platinum Member
    I'd build a big house with a dedicated hobby room to hang out in.

Assuming this thread was intended to discuss how you'd improve your CD'ing I'm struggling to think of anything. I'm not one for designer labels so a blingy designer handbag or some pairs of Jimmy Choo's wouldn't really float my boat.

Having your makeup done by a pro on a regular basis and perhaps using the services of a stylist to give you clothing choices advice but again it wouldn't need to be designer. One thing I would like to spend money on is a top flight wig or two. Oh and yes, tailored corsets, all in different colours to match whatever they were being worn under. It goes without saying bra and knickers to match.

So fully styled, makeup done to perfection then I guess you'd need to take it somewhere. A box at the opera or ballet, a high class eatery, somewhere stylish and classy.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Laser hair removal, 3 or 4 nice human hair wigs, a new home on several acres of land and an awesome She-Shed to dress up in!

Let's see....

Hair removal, get a professional makeover from head to toe .... start a shoe company which makes nice casual shoes for sasquatches like me.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I would buy all the Hanes Silk Reflections thigh highs I could.

With unlimited funds, Nancy, you could buy yourself into the company and help design them!
    When haters hate, I celebrate!