Thread: My Wig

Reality Check

My Wig

My wife has been complaining that her hairdresser hasn't been cutting her hair the way she wants it cut (we both use the same hairdresser who is also a member of our social circle). I mentioned something to her about my wig.

Anyway, yesterday I walked into the bathroom to find her taking a photo of herself wearing my wig (it happens to be the same color as her hair) to show to her hairdresser! It did look kind of cool.

I just hope she can figure out a way to explain the wig without letting on that it's mine.
    Krisi

You wife could say she bought it online.

Saying she wanted see if the style suited her before taking that step with her own hair
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Reality Check
    She could. I suggested that she could wear a wig but she said she didn't want to. I'm thinking she could say it was a friend's wig.
    Krisi

Too funny, how talk your way out of that one? Love it. Thanks

Reality Check
    A few years ago she borrowed a blouse of mine to wear to dinner with friends. I was flattered but I was afraid someone would compliment her on it and she would forget and say "Oh, it's (my name)'s."
    Krisi

So funny, I am glad that you two have a great relationship that way. Most couples don't

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I just hope she can figure out a way to explain the wig without letting on that it's mine.
    Why? If your wife is okay with it who cares what anyone else thinks?

Reality Check
    Well, she doesn't want anyone to know and as I posted, her hairdresser is part of our social circle so if she knows, everyone I hang around with knows.
    Krisi

Those little things can be hard to navigate. My oldest son spotted one of my wigs awhile back and my wife had to pretend it was part of a potential Halloween costume. Always easier having a helpful spouse!

Krisi, Why does she have to explain they wig? Can't she just have a wig?
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

She could say if ask about the wig.... I borrowed it to do a test run on color, style or fit. No need to mention names. A friend of mine loaned it to me.

New ... Again
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Krisi, Why does she have to explain they wig? Can't she just have a wig?
    Bingo! I think it's the same as wearing a piece of women's clothing, just own it! Squash the question before it's asked.

Instead of saying it?s a wig there?s many programs out there that allow you to try in different wigs any length or color and you can save the pic or do a screenshot on your phone of it. Just a suggestion maybe or maybe your all?s hairdresser already knows. They?re pretty sharp at catching on to things. 😴