Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If I had extra money I would...

As far as crossdressing goes, for me, nothing would change.

If I was to travel it would be to see the U.S. I seen Georgia and Alaska and Pennsylvania. And Airports in 14 states.
    Angie

I would totally fix up my sister's home.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

if i had lots of extra money id buy a flat where i could have all my bobbi stuff there in a town that was very accepting everyone there would know me as bobbi. not to leave family but have a place where i could enjoy being my otherside

At this time in my life the things that could be improved are not things that money could buy.

At this trying time i am just happy that have kept too much of my savings in bank account.

New ... Again
    Some of the posts before me demonstrate how magnanimous and gracious you ladies are. I’m still at a point where I’m trying to build a relationship between Jenny and my SO. So ... I would elect to take a two week island vaca to my wife’s dream location, Bora Bora. From the moment we departed home until our return we would enjoy a wonderfully girly vacation.