Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trans attracted to trans. Is that u?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question Trans attracted to trans. Is that u?

Please leave out all the gory details.
    Here's what I'm wondering. We r usually born SEXUALLY attracted to males, females, or both.
    Let's not discuss those that r born attracted to anyone/thing else.

Since kids don't even know what trans r, it would difficult to be SEXUALLY attracted to them on hitting puberty. Even if u were one yourself! Try to stay with me here. My question is:

If u r SEXUALLY attracted to trans, when were u 1st aware of that attraction? And, what gender were u attracted to before?
    Curious minds need to know!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 04-17-2020 at 01:03 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am guessing but was in the early 70?s when I saw Christine Jorgensen, I cant remember the host who was interviewing her. I was fascinated, then found an adult book store in late sevenths that had magazines with TS and cd?s. I was already dressing back then so I was hooked.

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    A very interesting question , once I discovered trans people I was drawn to their images , so what was the attraction ? Was it because I felt we had something in common or was it more sexual ? I'm still attracted to women , nothing has changed . Am I attracted to members of my social groups ? No , I might pay a compliment if someone looks nice as any woman would do .

I'm wondering now if we should forget the idea of passing or not and just accept we fill a different space in society ? I feel I integrate very well but is it because I pass well enough as a woman or because I'm different do I intrigue them ? The reason why I feel this is because I am treated slightly differently to women but also I'm definitely not treated like a man . My wife accused me of being proud of what I am , I denied it to her but I feel she may have been right , I'm certainly not ashamed of being TG anymore because I feel we have something special or different to offer society . I know this may not register with members who aren't fully out in the RW as they're not free to experience it .
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-16-2020 at 08:16 PM.

Sherry, that is kind of an interesting notion. I feel like I am only attracted to women so I would not really be interested in someone who looks like a MIAD in my mind. But...what if that person passes so well I only saw her as female. I am not sure if I would be attracted or not. So far I do not think it has happened, haha. I am just there to socialize most of the time anyhow.
    Who knows when things will get back to normal again.

Sandi

I am attracted to femininity. I read the Playboys my dad hid in his nightstand, and tried on my mom's underthings and hose. I don't recall exactly how old, but I started as a teen. I don't recall if my interest was more in the trans-sexual or just the trans-gressive at first. I browsed, and occasionally bought, a range of publications in the adult bookstores on the Block in Baltimore, in my 20s and 30s. My interest in trans was piqued by reading "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil", a non-fiction novel by John Berendt, published in 1994.

Interesting question, Doc.

I am strictly a hetrosexual transvestic fetishist. (NOT a disorder. totally ego syntonic.)

Having said that, I was surprised to find how attracted I was to some of the ladyboys of Thailand. Very feminine, pretty, sexy, and engaging. These people were not crossdressing. They were living full time with at least top surgery. My experience is that I was attracted to the whole person, independent of the genitalia. And when you got past the standard pick up patois, they often proved to be very interesting individuals. And, far less judgmental about my own proclivities.

Where does that put me on the spectrum? Who knows? And, who cares?

With me it doesn't matter. I can deal with anything. It's more about the person. The person has to be or at least act as they are in love with me, or it just will not work.

So currently I have two special friends. One a guy. The other is a fetish dresser. I have been seeing each of them for a few years now.

And no I haven't seen either of them because of this
    ____

When were u 1st aware of that attraction?

Ans: Early teens and reading the stories in those darn magazines with the cellophane wrap on them, located in the back area of 7-11.

And, what gender were u attracted to before? Still Women and us gurls...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I am in a Hetero marriage and in general more attracted to Women, however....

I found myself strangely attracted to the character of Carmelita in the Dirty Sexy Money TV Series played by Candice Cayne, and that started me thinking....

I follow a lot of Trans ladies on instagram and find some of them as/more attractive than the GGs I follow, but not really met any in real life to see how I would feel in that situation

I guess it could happen.

Here's an article about a trans man and a trans woman who got married and just had a child by a surrogate.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/transgend...101731401.html
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I was a teen (late 60s) when there was an article in the newspaper about a crossdressers' retreat. These men would get together once in a while and spend the weekend en femme. One said that "we just have a different pastime than other men".

I wanted to do something like that ever since. I wanted to cross dress and be with other crossdressers.

Now I find that most CDs just aren't very feminine and not sexually attractive to me, yet those that are more passable usually are.

I've always been attracted to beautiful women - even average looking women can be hot! I also appreciate men a lot more during the last 10 years than I ever did before.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Reality Check
    Never attracted to "trans". Don't even know any trans.
    Krisi

Most of my life I would have said women only without hesitation. The past fifteen or so years I have developed an interest in other CD's but only if they meet certain criteria. They have to be shaved smooth without facial hair and have long hair or wig and wear makeup. I have never met anyone in person who considers themselves TG but I am certain that I would find them attractive as well.

In spite of that attraction and having met another CD who I get together with on occasion I have been very limited (and safe) about interacting physically. The desire is there but we are at an age where our time together is about dressing, clothes and makeup. Nothing happens at home for the past four or five years due to health conditions so that isn't holding me back but it's more of a friendship and someone to share a common interest with. Circumstances and the stay at home orders along with her recent bout with back trouble have put things on hold but I do enjoy her company and plan on getting together as soon as possible.

A few months ago I was agonizing about what I am, how to identify and where I fall in the CD/TG umbrella. Now I guess there has been some self acceptance and I stopped agonizing over labels and realized I may never fully understand myself. Now I just want to do what makes me happy. When things ended at home I was given a "hall pass" with the condition of don't ask don't tell. She was thinking women when she brought that up but it went in a different direction which is part of the reason I have not come out about my dressing. It's complicated and I am covering this all therapy. I am at peace with it all and not seeking advice, just saying yes to the question and giving my perspective.

My ex husband certainly was . It started with him in Holland at the age of 17 when he went with a friend and snuck into an adult movie . Although he'd been dressing since he was very young . By the time I met him 24 years later it was a total obsession that had I known about , would not have married him . Obsessed is not even the word for it . It somehow convinced him that that is what he should aspire to look like although he just looked very strange .
    I never KNEW what gender he was attracted too , I asked but he would never say .

My late companion was also but not NEARLY to this extent , he was pansexual though and just loved to be loved .
    IG : Knightress Oxide

I think less of male/female and more of feminine and masculine.

As a bisexual person, I am drawn more to feminine images than masculine. But I am still attracted to both.

Always attracted to women before and still am, but also just femininity in general. It's not important where they are on the transgender continuum. Their intelligence, and capacity for empathy is at least as important as my personal attraction to them. The ideal that I could also make myself femininely attractive is also intriguing to me.

When I was on the verge of going out dressed I wondered if being attracted to other trans was de rigueur. I quickly found that it was easy to admire a feminine dresser but there was never any attraction to be had. Only GGs turn my head but I was pleasantly surprised to find how many women are attracted to us. I have probably been hit on by twice as many women as men; they seem to find it really erotic and who am I to argue!

Banned Read only
    Angela,
    I do wonder what motivates that element , is it being hit on or just being totally accepted as female and being treated as such by another woman ? I still feel it intrigues them , which doesn't appear to happen with men .

Teresa, I think the level of intrigue is very high for a woman as they feel attraction in different ways to men. To see what looks like a very feminine person but also has male equipment must, for a sub section of women, get motors running. I also think it’s the confidence to go out like that, everybody is attracted to confident people.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    No, it's not for me..... I'm not trans, I'm just a straight guy who loves CD'ing and I want to remain a male. Also, I don't think I would be attracted to a trans woman. It's just a preference, but I prefer genetic girls. LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    This thread wasn't directed at u, Kim. Not because u CD. Technically, u r classified as a trans if u CD.
    It's because u aren't attracted to other trans.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Never attracted to "trans". Don't even know any trans.
    I don't get your point, Krisi? Do u know Scarlett Johansson? Neither do I but I still find her attractive!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My answer is going to be a bit odd. I have always had some attraction to females from even as long as I can remember. Then when I was 12 I discovered girls clothes and through that and a gay 12 year old boy. I discovered I was also attracted to boys. During our fun times and us both playing some with clothing I kind of discovered an attraction to transgender. I know it isn't completely the same but gave me an idea.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Well yeah I know it wasn't directed towards me, Doc. LOL..... And I don't consider myself to be trans.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Short answers to your questions are in my late teens and to genetic women.

More detailed answers
    I first became aware of being attracted to trans people (mainly crossdressers) in the days of the Jerry Springer and Maury Povich daytime talk show hay-days, mainly due to them wearing hosiery (uh huh got a fetish). This was when I noticed my fetish for hosiery was gender blind and accepted the fact that it does not matter who wears hosiery, it will attract my attention.
    However, my fetish interest does not dictate my physical sexual attraction and relationships. All my partners (past and current, gg or tg) rarely wore hosiery. My interest in them was how they were as a person. My life partner who is a cd and prefers to not wear pantyhose or stockings, noticed that my interest in her does not really change when she actually wears nylons except for the tendency of more leg and foot massages.

I have to say I have an attraction to the female form. Curves are pleasing to the eye regardless of how they are created. I've never been in a situation where female form was not genetic.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!