Thread: Daily Challenge April 17 : fun Q/A Coming out to close friends

Daily Challenge April 17 : fun Q/A Coming out to close friends

Feel free to add more details to the answers

1. Have you ever tell your cis gal pal, coworker or female family members about your crossdressing?
    2. Have your dressed up and express your female side with anyone? (have you gone shopping?)
    3. Are you more comfortable to come out to a man or a woman?
    4. Did you ever intentionally get caught by your friend?
    5. Have you shared clothes, heels makeup with another female apart from your partners?
    6. Dont you want to be part of a girl gang? a group where you can dress up freely and be yourself?
    7. What was your most memorable (Exciting unexpected or humiliating experience with a gg?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Feel free to add more details to the answers

1. Have you ever tell your cis gal pal, coworker or female family members about your crossdressing? i have come out to at least 20 cis girls.. mostly coworkers and high school friends. (generally I come out to them when I have left the job.
    2. Have your dressed up and express your female side with anyone? (have you gone shopping?) - Yes.. 3-4 of my friends have seen me dressed.
    3. Are you more comfortable to come out to a man or a woman? I havent come out to any guy ever.
    4. Did you ever intentionally get caught by your friend? Yes one of my coworkers was alpha girl, extermemly smart and confident. I wanted to see how it feels like to be dressed up and be in front of a successful alpha girl. I dressed up and came in front of her during a small house party.. there were just 4 people and other two girls knew about me.
    5. Have you shared clothes, heels makeup with another female apart from your partners? yes and it was fun..
    6. Dont you want to be part of a girl gang? a group where you can dress up freely and be yourself? I really want to do. I am not good with make up and gestures else I would love to.
    7. What was your most memorable (Exciting unexpected or humiliating experience with a gg?

1. Have you ever tell your cis gal pal, coworker or female family members about your crossdressing? Yes and dressed for her.
    2. Have your dressed up and express your female side with anyone? (have you gone shopping?) Yes both with my wife and the friend I told (not both together)
    3. Are you more comfortable to come out to a man or a woman? Women never came out to a man.
    4. Did you ever intentionally get caught by your friend? No
    5. Have you shared clothes, heels makeup with another female apart from your partners? No(wife yes)
    6. Dont you want to be part of a girl gang? a group where you can dress up freely and be yourself? I would love to maybe a yoga class or book club.
    7. What was your most memorable (Exciting unexpected or humiliating experience with a gg? Said it in your first list wife and I went to Hamilton. spent to weekend in Chicago dressed.

1-7: Honey I am a drag queen and put it on for the whole world to see. Everybody knows lol.

Platinum Member
    1. Have you ever tell your cis gal pal, coworker or female family members about your crossdressing? All of the above.
    2. Have your dressed up and express your female side with anyone? (have you gone shopping?). Yes, lunch, shopping, dinner and nights out
    3. Are you more comfortable to come out to a man or a woman? I?ve come out to both. More women, so I guess they seem easier for me.
    4. Did you ever intentionally get caught by your friend? No
    5. Have you shared clothes, heels makeup with another female apart from your partners? No
    6. Dont you want to be part of a girl gang? a group where you can dress up freely and be yourself? ?
    7. What was your most memorable (Exciting unexpected or humiliating experience with a gg? Nothing unexpected or humiliating.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt